• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Funny Pics of World Cup 2010

Yue Ying

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

match12Action_1660608i.jpg

Seeing double: fans joke around with Thierry Henry masks

Yue Ying

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dempseyelbow_1661194i.jpg

Knockout blow: Clint Dempsey, right, leaves Slovenia's Zlatan Ljubijankic dazed are he he hits him in the head with his elbow.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
the-sun-world-cup-2010.jpg

Those pathetic over-paid and over-hyped English millionaires
finishing bottom of their EASY group,
that would be funny indeed!!:mad:

Yue Ying

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

japanfans_1661734i.jpg

A bit of comic relief: Japan fans donning the red noses. Everyone is in need of a bit of comedy today.

Yue Ying

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thirstywork_1661751i.jpg

Left to right, Japan's defender Yuji Nakazawa, midfielder Yuki Abe and midfielder Yasuhito Endo all need a drink of water after only twenty minutes.

Yue Ying

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1headball_1661881i.jpg

Squashed nose: Australia's midfielder Carl Valeri, right, fights for the ball with Ghana's midfielder Stephen Appiah.

S

Sakon Shima

pic9.jpg

England fans react as they watch the World Cup match between England and the U.S. at Alexandra Palace in north London.

15xv9t2.gif

Yue Ying

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nzdown_1662181i.jpg

Poke in the eye: Italy's Giorgio Chiellini, left, clears the ball past New Zealand's Winston Reid having hit him in the face.

Yue Ying

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ebouekaka_reuters_1662288i.jpg

I belong to Eboue: former World Player of the Year Kaka is given a rough introduction into the game by Emmanuel Eboue.

Yue Ying

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

maiconsolomonkalou_1662281i.jpg

Holding hands: but there's no affection between Maicon (l) and Solomon Kalou as they battle for the ball.

Yue Ying

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sa_reuters_1663876i.jpg

One for the Irish: insert your own Thierry Henry handball joke here - not that he'll be laughing,
as his side are going out of the World Cup in demoralising fashion