• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FUKUSHIMA Updates : Your Front Row Seats To The End Of The World........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
japan sprunlina once top the worst most seek after superfood.
a small packet sold at our local watson is $99
now i will not even touch it

in the past, i like to use japan shukubizi facial wash,now i avoid at all mean

go to iherb.com to buy spirulina lah........much cheaper and shipping is cheap also, i can give you a code for discount.

other Jap products if not made in Japan still can buy lah...........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Radiation levels in homes at 7,500% gov’t limit in Fukushima.................while 62,700 Bq/kg of cesium in mushrooms which is 627 times the safety limit...........

Nuclear fuel fragments from Fukushima found in Norway — 10,000+ kilometers from reactors........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Akita governor Satake Norihisa had nosebleed suddenly during a press conference on 5/26/2014. It is known Chernobyl victims experienced sudden and intense nosebleed.

http://fukushima-diary.com/2014/05/akita-governor-suddenly-had-nosebleed-during-a-press-conference/

TEPCo to build an underground ice wall at the wrecked Fukushima nuclear power plant in June, despite safety concerns about the move.

The frozen wall, to be set up around the buildings housing reactors 1 through 4, is to address the buildup of radioactive water at the complex.

Building the ice wall could cause the ground to sink around the reactor and adjacent turbine buildings. A Tepco official said the ground may sink up to 16 mm in some spots.

The 1.5-km frozen wall will be built by inserting a line of pipes into the ground that circulates a liquid cold enough to cause the earth around it to freeze.

The wall is expected to help prevent a large volume of groundwater from flowing into the basements of the reactor buildings and mixing with highly radioactive water already accumulating there.

Impermeable walls of this nature have never been created on such a large scale for a prolonged period.

Also as part of addressing the toxic water buildup, Tepco has been discharging groundwater that has accumulated at the site into the sea.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japan Official: “Earth is in peril” from Fukushima reactors if current situation continues — Tepco Worker: “The buildings themselves have started to break down” at plant; Equipment has too, “even the cooling system ceasing to function is a possibility”

Professor: Just 1% of usual number of baby California pelicans; “Nearly complete failure to breed”; Only 20 newborns in area where 10,000 expected — Expert: ‘Flabbergasted’ by what’s happening in Malibu, “I’ve never seen anything like that”

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cancer Expert in Fukushima: “There has undoubtedly been radiation poisoning, people shouldn’t be living here”; Officials only focus is covering up crisis — we found radiation levels 2,000% higher than displayed by gov’t monitoring post

The whole concept of these stationary Geiger counters becomes suspect when only a few feet away the readings are twice as high. And when you move even further away, those government monitors are completely irrelevant. Over here by the edge of the school, radiation level is 20 times higher than the monitoring post around the corner.

Our Geiger counter was reading measurements up to 900 times the measurements we found in Tokyo.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Japanese government said the number of births fell to a record low of 1,029,800 in 2013, causing the population to plunge at its fastest rate yet. The number of babies born decreased by 7,431, sinking to the lowest number since statistics started in 1899.

Meanwhile, the number of deaths surged to a postwar high of 1,268,432, exceeding that of births for the 7th straight year and resulting in a record 238,632 more deaths than births in 2013.

The ministry said the nation’s most common cause of death was cancer, which accounted for 28.8 percent of the total.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unusually colored swimming crabs are found on the west coast of Japan. Called the swimming crab, usually it’s olive color but purple ones have been caught frequently since last Autumn off the coast of Ishikawa prefecture. Purple ones are now caught in other areas and are found in Niigata prefecture too. The purple ones are smaller than normal swimming crabs though they are adults.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buy one and start scanning. NTUC has been trying to push Fukushima and Hokkaido stuff since 3-11. They will be sneaking it into canned and other substances. Do not be surprised your meters go ballistic and alarms ring. You cannot trust the bastard Lees. Trust the meter no the lies.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy one and start scanning. NTUC has been trying to push Fukushima and Hokkaido stuff since 3-11. They will be sneaking it into canned and other substances. Do not be surprised your meters go ballistic and alarms ring. You cannot trust the bastard Lees. Trust the meter no the lies.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...d-radiation-in-meals-may-be-meaningless-.html

there's no commercial sensors that work on food. and even then, they don't work well with anything that has any bit of liquid in it. try using your tinfoil hat

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
39 months after Fukushima, thyroid cancer rates among children have skyrocketed by over 40 times with 200,000 kids—tested by Fukushima Medical University now suffering from pre-cancerous thyroid abnormalities, primarily nodules and cysts and the rate is accelerating.

At Chernobyl, a compendium of more than 5,000 studies has yielded an estimated death toll of more than 1,000,000 people.

The radiation effects on youngsters in downwind Belarus and Ukraine have been horrific, 80% of the “Children of Chernobyl” born downwind since the accident have been harmed by a wide range of impacts ranging from birth defects and thyroid cancer to long-term heart, respiratory and mental illnesses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tritium density deep underground broke the highest record ever at 4,700,000 Bq/m3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horses became weak and died, one by one, at farm in Fukushima — 14 out of 15 newborn horses died within a month.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
39 months after Fukushima, thyroid cancer rates among children have skyrocketed by over 40 times with 200,000 kids—tested by Fukushima Medical University now suffering from pre-cancerous thyroid abnormalities, primarily nodules and cysts and the rate is accelerating.

At Chernobyl, a compendium of more than 5,000 studies has yielded an estimated death toll of more than 1,000,000 people.

The radiation effects on youngsters in downwind Belarus and Ukraine have been horrific, 80% of the “Children of Chernobyl” born downwind since the accident have been harmed by a wide range of impacts ranging from birth defects and thyroid cancer to long-term heart, respiratory and mental illnesses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tritium density deep underground broke the highest record ever at 4,700,000 Bq/m3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horses became weak and died, one by one, at farm in Fukushima — 14 out of 15 newborn horses died within a month.

and yet Japanese tourism is growing fastest in 44 years..............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
increasing nosebleed among nursery schools in Tokyo was reported in academic meeting.......while plan to stop contaminated water from the Fukushima nuclear power plant leaking into the sea by freezing soil and water is not working

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Study : Multiple surges of radioactive substances detected far from Fukushima Daiichi — Over 10,000 times usual levels at plant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Shigeru Mita in July 16, 2014:

I closed the clinic in March 2014........ contamination in the east part of Tokyo is 1000-4000 Bq/kg and the west part is 300-1000 Bq/kg........it was only 0.5-1.5 Bq/kg before 2011. Tokyo should no longer be inhabited as radiation concentration have increased drastically in the last 1-2 years.

Dr. Mita on patient symptoms since 2011:

White blood cells, especially neutrophils, are decreasing among children.........Patients report nosebleed, hair loss, lack of energy, subcutaneous bleeding, visible urinary hemorrhage, skin inflammations.........persistent asthma and sinusitis.........high occurrences of rheumatic polymyalgia.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Millions of jellyfish-like creatures wash up on Pacific beaches across multiple states for the first time, lining entire Oregon coast. Official: “They covered the sea surface… as far as we could see”.

Marine birds disappearing in Pacific Northwest and Mexico suddenly bans bluefin tuna fishing, US may be next.

Puget Sound herring numbers are down by 90% and used to live 8-10 years, they now live only to age 3 or 4.