• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FUKUSHIMA Updates : Your Front Row Seats To The End Of The World........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tokyo Electric Power Co. says 400 tons of contaminated water is seeping into the Pacific every day from the damaged Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant, up from 300 tons per day.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope they get this issue resolved. I'm thinking of the women and children currently affected by this crisis and it's very sad. There's no reason to bring up old wounds in my opinion. These are innocent people, not crazed nationalists who strangely care very little about their suffering Northern fellow nationals.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope they get this issue resolved. I'm thinking of the women and children currently affected by this crisis and it's very sad. There's no reason to bring up old wounds in my opinion. These are innocent people, not crazed nationalists who strangely care very little about their suffering Northern fellow nationals.

i dont think anybody can resolve this issue.
moreover which workers (no matter how well paid ) willing to get near the site to repair the damage.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
because you claim soursop is enemy of cancer.
now is the best time to prove your claim.
if not you are lying.

why am i lying?

The report is from the internet.. i get the report from there and i have faith with what is being reported..

if you are against such report about soursop, then it is your fucking problem and not mine.

Did i fucking write that report? That is why i stay away from low life sinkie shit, they got no fucking brain and only have useless ego. If you want to rebutt about any claims of soursop, pls go after that author who writes that report.

stupid sinkie.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

They will not care a hoot of this. The Japanese has some problems with face and ego and the new world order ( as i read) is actually hoping that this radiation will reduce the population of the earth. That is why those world leaders who are with the NEW World Order will not care a hoot about this thing. It will achieve their aim of human population reduction.

It is better you find ways to take care of yourself.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
why am i lying?

The report is from the internet.. i get the report from there and i have faith with what is being reported..

if you are against such report about soursop, then it is your fucking problem and not mine.

Did i fucking write that report? That is why i stay away from low life sinkie shit, they got no fucking brain and only have useless ego. If you want to rebutt about any claims of soursop, pls go after that author who writes that report.

stupid sinkie.

is stupid to believe every single things that the internet projects
tonn of fake info out there

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont think anybody can resolve this issue.
moreover which workers (no matter how well paid ) willing to get near the site to repair the damage.

Yes, it is dangerous and costly. But I remembered the heroism of the Fukushima 50 and I'm sure there are people that would want to do something about it. I've also heard of many protests and informational blogs trying to seek help over this issue. However difficult, I do hope that they do find a way out of this.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will not care a hoot of this. The Japanese has some problems with face and ego and the new world order ( as i read) is actually hoping that this radiation will reduce the population of the earth. That is why those world leaders who are with the NEW World Order will not care a hoot about this thing. It will achieve their aim of human population reduction.

It is better you find ways to take care of yourself.

Which is sad. Face and ego don't mean more than human lives but it's just certain politicians who think that way. The New World Order is plain evil if that is what they really want. They should volunteer to achieve their goals.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japan Physician: Parents should evacuate children from Tokyo; Danger from Fukushima radiation — “The threat has seemed to be spreading” — “I’ve seen a lot of patients badly affected”

Officials: ‘Hot’ materials with 7 billion Bq/kg of cesium found 15 km from Fukushima plant — Over 7,500 Bq/kg of Plutonium and Americium

50 tons of rubble fell in Unit 3 pool, spent fuel is ‘highly damaged’

Radioactive cesium levels “never seen before” at Fukushima — New record as amount in groundwater nearly doubles in 24 hours — Officials admit ‘may be new leak’

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nuclear expert Arnie Gundersen:

''we found a particle in a vacuum cleaner bag 300 kilometer from Fukushima, the particle is microscopic and is emitting 200 disintegrations per second or 200 x-rays per second. This is a very long way from Fukushima and there’ll be up to 1 million cancers as a result.''

A year after the March 11 earthquake, thyroid abnormalities of Fukushima children was 40% while children in Chernobyl reached 40% thyroid abnormality only after 5 years. Infant death is increasing steadily, and this is a comparison of the year 2010 and the year 2011. Cancer and leukemia increased significantly while heart disease doubled. Infection and pneumonia also increased.

Radioactive cesium reached a mind-boggling 370,000 becquerels per kilogram of soil in the m&d of the Myotoishi reservoir in Motomiya, Fukushima Prefecture (55 km from Fukushima Daiichi). The reservoir is one of over 1000 reservoirs used to irrigate farmland in Fukushima Prefecture and still supplying water to homes and farmland. Environment Ministry says it has no plans to remove the contaminated m&d.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Japan is the first country to be depopulated, and then followed by those Fucktard meat eating Sushi lovers.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Steve Zeltzer, reporting from Japan:

I learned from the president of the day laborers is that many of the day laborers being brought into the plant, they’re not being registered and they’re disappearing. There were over 800 day laborers who have disappeared from contact by the union, which means they may have died during work.

The government now is in control of Tepco, and they’ve allowed the use contract workers, many are not even being registered so they’re not entitled to health care and also when they get sick and over-doses you can’t tell because they haven’t been registered, these are the contract workers at the plant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Out of work? Nowhere to live? Nowhere to go? Nothing to eat?" the online ad reads. "Come to Fukushima."

That posting is one of the starkest indications yet of an increasingly troubled search for workers willing to carry out the hazardous decommissioning at the Fukushima nuclear plant.

TEPCO, has been leaving the complex clean-up to an often badly managed, poorly trained, demoralised and sometimes unskilled work force.

At the same time, the company is pouring its resources into another plant, Kashiwazaki-Kariwa, that it hopes to restart this year as part of the government's push to return to nuclear energy.

At Fukushima, is a workforce assembled by fly-by-night labour brokers with little technical or safety expertise and even less concern about hiring desperate people.

According to TEPCO, work teams received only a 20-minute briefing from their supervisor and were given no diagrams of the system they were to fix and no review of safety procedures such as labourers were not warned that hoses near the ones they would be removing were filled with water laced with radioactive caesium.

TEPCO has refused to divulge a full accounting of a recent leak at the plant - the worst spill in 6 months - which occurred when workers filling storage tanks with contaminated water remotely diverted it into the wrong tank. They ignored alarms warning of an overflow because so many tanks are near capacity, alarms ring all the time.

TEPCO's deputy nuclear chief, Masayuki Ono, later explained that "it did not occur to us to actually go to the scene to check".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoshitatsu Uechi, a former bus driver and construction worker, has never before worked at a nuclear plant.

He was paid USD150 a day to work on building tanks to store the vast quantities of contaminated water at the site. He was told at one point by his contractor to continue sealing the seams of the tanks despite rain and snow that made the sealant slide off, some of which have since leaked.

Struggling to maintain 3000 workers at the plant - labour brokers are getting desperate and have increasingly taken their pleas online and made clear their standards are low.

One ad, for work involving radiation monitoring, said: "You must have common sense, and be able to carry out a conversation."

"Tokyo Electric has no idea who's really handling the job on the ground," said Takeshi Katsura, who helped one worker win back pay. "It's a free-for-all."

Last edited: