• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FTrash Takes Up 5 People's Space in MRT!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 02 Nov 2009
Man makes himself at home and naps on the floor in the MRT

man_makes_himself_at_home_and_naps_on_the_floor_in_the_mrt-thumbnail.jpg

A bed is all this man needs to make his train journey an even more comfortable one.

In this picture sent by STOMPer Michael, the man is seen stretching out in front of the MRT train doors and sleeping.

This STOMPer says:

"I saw this man on an East-bound MRT.

"As soon as he got in, he took out his glasses and slippers and lay down across the doors of the train, leaving all of the passengers wondering how were they supposed to alight."

Click on thumbnails for larger image

Keywords: sleeping in train , inconsiderate commuter

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can U tell me how U managed to idnetify that guy as a foreigner. Looks as much like a local to me

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with you. The post smacks of an attempt to make people who question the government's indiscriminate FT policy look unreasonable and prone to jumping to the wrong conclusions.

Can U tell me how U managed to idnetify that guy as a foreigner. Looks as much like a local to me

YNT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds mi of a sleeping buddha. Anyone play street fighter 2 shld know the slping buddha at sagat stage.

jw5

Loyal
Doesn't matter whether he is a local or a foreigner.
He deserves a kick.