• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Entitled pregnant bitch who spread her legs for a cheap fuck expects seats to be given up to her on the MRT

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Entitled or in need? Pregnant commuter's complaint about not being offered train seat sparks discussion​

NOVEMBER 08, 2022PUBLISHED AT 1:21 PMByCHING SHI JIE
20220811_train.jpeg

Screengrab/TikTok/Nina.eleana

After she was not being offered a seat on the train, one heavily pregnant commuter took to social media on Monday (Nov 7) to voice her indignation.
But her TikTok video, which garnered over 20,000 views, has sparked an online discussion on whether she's entitled to a seat in the first place.
In the 18-second video, Nina.eleana could be seen showing her baby bump while standing in a crowded MRT train.
The priority seats in the cabin, which are located at the corner, were also occupied.
"Well I guess being 37 weeks pregnant doesn't really entitle you to getting a seat in public transportation," she said.

In the comments, several netizens criticised the woman for her "sense of entitlement".
'"They're all equal paying customers too," a netizen said, while another called out Nina.eleana for "shaming" the other commuters with her video.
Screenshot%202022-11-08%20at%2012.29.36%20PM.png
PHOTO: Screengrab/TikTok/Nina.eleana
Several netizens felt that all the woman had to do was ask for a seat.
"At times I'm just really tired after a long day and I need to sit and unwind. If you need a seat, just ask," a netizen said, while another pointed out that the other passengers might not have aware of Nina.eleana.
A netizen explained that this is due to them being too glued to their phones and are not observant of their surroundings.
New%20Project_30.jpeg
Other mothers also shared their own experiences of not being offered a seat when they were pregnant.
"It's normal in Singapore everyone instantly falls asleep and magically wakes up [when they reach] their stop," a netizen said, while Nina.eleana replied that "it's saddening that people here lack empathy".
Screenshot%202022-11-08%20at%2012.36.39%20PM.png
AsiaOne has contacted Nina.eleana for more information.
There was a conflict between commuters about seats in the train recently.
In March, a heated argument broke out between an older man and a younger migrant worker onboard the North-East Line.
The reason? The pair had been quarrelling over a reserved seat.
A video shared by a Stomp contributor showed the worker hurling vulgarities at the older man, while the latter hit back by replying that he's "a Singaporean".
The Stomp contributor said then: "I don't know who is in the right. Both seem to be in the wrong. But I think it is quite unnecessary to pick a fight on public transport.
"Also, the question is, 'Does being Singaporean give you a right to intimidate foreigners over small incidents like reserved seats?'

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pregnant women can ask government to allow them to withdraw cpf so that they can take taxi.
If government does not allow them to withdraw cpf , then they also don’t expect people to give up their seats just because they are pregnant

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in KL and commuters gave up seats for me and i am not really very old. Its like second nature it seems. I feel embarrassed.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem is: it's hard to tell whether a bitch is pregnant or just morbidly obese. No one wants to give up a seat to a fatty.

So much negative emotions from the preggie... the baby will grow up to become a fucked up individual. absorbed all the negative vibes while inside the womb. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hanor, still taking orders for food delivery - duty calls! :whistling:

Yes Ahmad, please deliver my bak kut teh, sio bak, kway chap, lechon, banh mi, char kway teow with extra lard, German pig trotters, xiao long bao and char siew bao to me.

And please be punctual, otherwise I complain and give a scathing poor review, and your livelihood is fucked. :sneaky: