• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

From jobless to over $10k per month

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why stinkees angry har? Got 10k job, why they don't take har? No wonder jo bitch don't know why stinkees are angry.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fucking asshole. Don't act blur. You posted someone else red packet photo of 20+k and claim it to be yours.

ok, sinkie.. that thread consists of 17 posts and out of the 17 posts, i only contributed to 2 posts..the 1st post is post number one ( i am the thread starter so that is the first post) and one other posts in the middle.

1621866_709592825752554_138430537_n.jpg

hard truth...sinkies!!!

Just by posting this shit and you see potential green eye here and there.

luckily i stay away from sinkies..most of my friends do not behave like that..

how to be successful if you get green eye just like that...sinkie losers.

Did i mention that the money in the photo is mine?

And did i mention that the money in the photo is not mine?

And my question is , why the fuck are you so concerned about that photo with money..???

Ahh..i see.. your sinkieness cannot take it that other people have more money than you .. so you blame others for having more money than you..what a low life disgraced sinkie loser.

if you have that fucking inferiority complex, then pls go and see a doctor and dun blame others who has much more money than you and have a much better life than you..

Your fucked up life is not the fault of others, but your fucking sinkie ball-less self..face the hard truth sinkie.

You think i dunno what you are talking about initially? i am just trying to lure you out to express your sinkieness fully.. stupid sinkie fuck.

it has been a long time since i caught a sinkie red-handed and fuck him upside down.. hahahahah

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, sinkie.. that thread consists of 17 posts and out of the 17 posts, i only contributed to 2 posts..the 1st post is post number one ( i am the thread starter so that is the first post) and one other posts in the middle.

And my question is , why the fuck are you so concerned about that photo with money..???

Ahh..i see.. your sinkieness cannot take it that other people have more money than you .. so you blame others for having more money than you..what a low life disgraced sinkie loser.

if you have that fucking inferiority complex, then pls go and see a doctor and dun blame others who has much more money than you and have a much better life than you..

Your fucked up life is not the fault of others, but your fucking sinkie ball-less self..face the hard truth sinkie.

You think i dunno what you are talking about initially? i am just trying to lure you out to express your sinkieness fully.. stupid sinkie fuck.

it has been a long time since i caught a sinkie red-handed and fuck him upside down.. hahahahah

I love money. Hehehehe .

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tua Kang Yao Siew!

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat

Fuck You.

Go jump down from the tallest building You can find.

Fuck You is not referring to tonychat as there are not from the same sentence. Following that tranny fucker's logic.