• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreigners Are More Gutsy

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Be it PAP, WP, SDP or NSP rules us, we still need to work the next day. Just do not believe any party will not self service when they rule...:smile:

Except for the PAP whom we have know for 4 decades, how do we know the other parties are self serving until we put them in office?

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rioting is not rare in certain countries. In the early days Singapore if you knock down a person of other race, you would not stay for fear of being attacked. We seemed to have outgrown this but it is still usual in some countries.:(

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Except for the PAP whom we have know for 4 decades, how do we know the other parties are self serving until we put them in office?

You do not need to jump down from 20 floor HDB before you know it will kill you!!!:rolleyes:

Tell me 1 single country or single ruling party did not self serving???

WP no self serving??? Who they award the TC contracts to??? PAP what 4 decades??? They Self serving more the 5 decades liao!!!

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have a difference view here. What is the reason for the riot??? For the Indian who loss his life in car accident???

I believe most of the rioters do not know the decease...

Yes. 400 Mob, so far arrested and charged about 28 persons. I believe those 28 Indians that currently charge in court will be dame regrade what they have done on Sunday... Just throw a few stones and happy for less than 4 hours... What they will get??? I can tell you, minimum 5 years and 3 strokes... Maximum above 10 years and above 12 strokes... What will happen to their family members or their young children back in India??? If they can decide again now whether they should throw a few stones and turn a few police cars last Sunday, I believe all will decide not to join the riots...

The smart peoples are all those who come to the forum and talk cock sing song and behave like a hero here, they will be as happy... At lease tomorrow we can still have our freedom and work for our income to feed our kids or our self...

Those who comment like sinkie are ball less, they need to have their head checks... Why should we go for protest and there is a possible that we may loss our freedom for a long period of time and get our backside caned, when we can use our vote to decide who to rule us...

Be it PAP, WP, SDP or NSP rules us, we still need to work the next day. Just do not believe any party will not self service when they rule...:smile:

absolutely enlightening!!!

good post!!! majulah singapura!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

winni, i would not want to take that challenge...

pap had transformed this place and transformed the people...i am convinced they are the best to continue to manage this little red dot....the others, i am not going to bet on them: just a motley group of charlatans with no substance.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do not need to jump down from 20 floor HDB before you know it will kill you!!!:rolleyes:

WP no self serving??? Who they award the TC contracts to??? PAP what 4 decades??? They Self serving more the 5 decades liao!!!

Another good reply!!!! :oIo:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... In the early days Singapore if you knock down a person of other race, you would not stay for fear of being attacked. We seemed to have outgrown this but it is still usual in some countries.:(
stil same in kampungs up north ...

jw5

Loyal
Trying to ACT or PRETEND to be well-educated or an english master brings you no where especially in a forum.... This is a forum, trying to prove yourself that you are a class higher than the others will fail you badly when you actually ONLY worth a few cents or even nothing at all.... Ha Ha Ha Ha... Ha Ha Ha Ha

Good try but think of something new.... Also dun divert the point on your cowardness... I still remember the challenge you put up to me n i jolly well accepted but until now, you've disappoint me!!! Ha Ha Ha....

Even someone who has a degree and works in a bank can be a grateful gongkia, let alone someone like you who has no brains, no qualifications, no self esteem and no ability to make value judgements. :biggrin:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a difference view here. What is the reason for the riot??? For the Indian who loss his life in car accident???

I believe most of the rioters do not know the decease...

Yes. 400 Mob, so far arrested and charged about 28 persons. I believe those 28 Indians that currently charge in court will be dame regrade what they have done on Sunday... Just throw a few stones and happy for less than 4 hours... What they will get??? I can tell you, minimum 5 years and 3 strokes... Maximum above 10 years and above 12 strokes... What will happen to their family members or their young children back in India??? If they can decide again now whether they should throw a few stones and turn a few police cars last Sunday, I believe all will decide not to join the riots...

The smart peoples are all those who come to the forum and talk cock sing song and behave like a hero here, they will be as happy... At lease tomorrow we can still have our freedom and work for our income to feed our kids or our self...

Those who comment like sinkie are ball less, they need to have their head checks... Why should we go for protest and there is a possible that we may loss our freedom for a long period of time and get our backside caned, when we can use our vote to decide who to rule us...

it is precisely this kiasi and kiasu attitude that I condemn. that's why this place is screwed. at least the rioters have guts and conviction. all the crap talk for what. in times of war this same mentality of why go for action etc is just an excuse for cowardice and selfish kiasi and kiasu attitude sinkies are famous for. even the poodles are kiasi and kiasu. the cat is out of the bag and now you know how good or how lousy our SAF or SPF or all the oethrs are. only good for talk cock. in otehr countries I'm sure they would sent in the water cannons and tear gas and beat the shit out of the rioters to show a good deterrence and uphold their image. like i said image is everything. no guts no glory. now otehr people esp Indon and mudlland army would be thinking about how our defence forces would act when the real thing happens. what hapened on sunday is typical kiasi kiasu people in action. period.

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is precisely this kiasi and kiasu attitude that I condemn. that's why this place is screwed. at least the rioters have guts and conviction. all the crap talk for what. in times of war this same mentality of why go for action etc is just an excuse for cowardice and selfish kiasi and kiasu attitude sinkies are famous for. even the poodles are kiasi and kiasu. the cat is out of the bag and now you know how good or how lousy our SAF or SPF or all the oethrs are. only good for talk cock. in otehr countries I'm sure they would sent in the water cannons and tear gas and beat the shit out of the rioters to show a good deterrence and uphold their image. like i said image is everything. no guts no glory. now otehr people esp Indon and mudlland army would be thinking about how our defence forces would act when the real thing happens. what hapened on sunday is typical kiasi kiasu people in action. period.

Totally agree with you... When you are going to state 1 riots or protest??? Name the place, date and time... Period!!!:rolleyes:

Don't come here and talk like a hero... Show me your action!!!

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even someone who has a degree and works in a bank can be a grateful gongkia, let alone someone like you who has no brains, no qualifications, no self esteem and no ability to make value judgements. :biggrin:

hk only ability is to quote strange Rolek or Bolex numbers like some fucking mantra that he should tell the turds and tissue paper floating about his head as he stick that under waterline of some unflushed toilet bowl in public toilet somewhere.

I never seen anything as hilarious as those Rolez numberz that hk spin and spin

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure know how to talk cock. the question here is responsibilty for your job. do not run away!!! I have face certain death in the face a few years ago and I did NOT ran away unlike sinkies here. My work deals in high risks and 2 of my colleagues died in the line if duty a few weeks apart(not to mention quite a few suffered permanent injuries) before I was called in to handle the situation. I told off those sinkies that you can run but i would have any respect for you. quite a few ran off and quit on the job. This national incident was never highlighted in the MSM. you figure out my job and what I am talking about if you are as smart and brave as you claimed to be. some of the forummers here would knwo what I am talking about. I know how sinkiess behave that's why you are mad as you are probbaly one of those who would run.

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agree with you... When you are going to state 1 riots or protest??? Name the place, date and time... Period!!!:rolleyes:

Don't come here and talk like a hero... Show me your action!!!

You sure know how to talk cock. the question here is responsibilty for your job. do not run away!!! I have face certain death in the face a few years ago and I did NOT ran away unlike sinkies here. My work deals in high risks and 2 of my colleagues died in the line if duty a few weeks apart(not to mention quite a few suffered permanent injuries) before I was called in to handle the situation. I told off those sinkies that you can run but i would have any respect for you. quite a few ran off and quit on the job. This national incident was never highlighted in the MSM. you figure out my job and what I am talking about if you are as smart and brave as you claimed to be. some of the forummers here would knwo what I am talking about. I know how sinkiess behave that's why you are mad as you are probbaly one of those who would run.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You missed the point about LKY saying to the effect PAP is whiter than white.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow kudos to you, thank you for protecting Spore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worst part is that he is not, apparently he works in a bank and is not part of the establishment.
Imagine, an ordinary singaporean who doesn't even allow his fellow ordinary singaporeans to vent or complain.
That's the kind of shit we have to deal with, in addition to those elites in the establishment. :(

Yeah many traitors around who are afraid their property price will drop!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because sinkies worry too much. riot and go to jail equals end of the road. they rather MYOB and focus on paying the bills, pigeon hole mortgage, keeping their job, etc.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok foreigners have nothing to lose. worst case is sit a few years or months in changi chalet. Sinkees leh?