• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreigners Are More Gutsy

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading the Little India riot on Sunday, I find that although they are only foreign workers but definitely they are more gutsy than those typical Singaporeans (many in this forum) who only know how to just sit back n complaint.

Even SG gangsters are rubbish, they can't even match all this foreign workers gutsy performance!!!!

So Cowards in this forum should take a good look at themselves n learn how to bring out your ballz when needed...

Although this rioters will be caught n caned but i doubt the govt will arrest all 400....

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gutsy? More balls? More willing to sacrifice?

If that was so, the PAP would have been voted out long ago. And there would be a different type of shit complaints coming to this forum.

Which isn't a bad thing. At least Sinkie have their own destiny in their own hands unlike now.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am right again. Sinkie ball - lessness extend to all levels. Even the sinkie Ang chia also turn around and drive away. What a fucking disgrace.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
There is a pieceofshit in this forum who would use the term "xenophobic" whenever ordinary citizens expressed concern about the influx of foreigners.
That coward has now stopped using that phrase after he was whacked by others for using that phrase incessantly.
Now he simply picks on easy targets, repeats his motherhood statement one-liner in any thread where government policies are discussed and creates an idiotic clone account to harp on his favourite topics.
What a coward.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a pieceofshit in this forum who would use the term "xenophobic" whenever ordinary citizens expressed concern about the influx of foreigners.

That pieceofshit was probably paid or instructed to do that very thing, to disrupt the forum or in more professional terms, 'perform opinion management'. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
That pieceofshit was probably paid or instructed to do that very thing, to disrupt the forum or in more professional terms, 'perform opinion management'. :wink:

The worst part is that he is not, apparently he works in a bank and is not part of the establishment.
Imagine, an ordinary singaporean who doesn't even allow his fellow ordinary singaporeans to vent or complain.
That's the kind of shit we have to deal with, in addition to those elites in the establishment. :(

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After reading the Little India riot on Sunday, I find that although they are only foreign workers but definitely they are more gutsy than those typical Singaporeans ...
ya, man! ...

there muz b sumting totally wrong wif sikinelanz policies n propaganda which had made sinkies bolless ... sinkies definitely got no bols 2 fite any war ... any enemy can ezily ravaged sinkielan ...

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
That coward has now stopped using that phrase after he was whacked by others for using that phrase incessantly.
Now he simply picks on easy targets, repeats his motherhood statement one-liner in any thread where government policies are discussed and creates an idiotic clone account to harp on his favourite topics.
What a coward.

When one talks about influx of foreign workers, ask yourself how many Singaporeans are there willing to take up those jobs that those foreign workers are doing now.

In addition to that, why just put the blame on the govt? The owner of those companies that employs foreigners are Singaporeans as well, why the blame is only being targeted on the govt but not the boss or owner of that particular company?

Expressing concern or complaint also do it constructively. Dun just blame everything on the govt....

The usual old phrase : Instead of blaming the govt did you blame your parents for bringing you to this world as a failure??

Lastly, dun always claimed that others creates clone account. Look yourself into a pool of your own urine first before you even comment on others!!!

jw5

Loyal
When one talks about influx of foreign workers, ask yourself how many Singaporeans are there willing to take up those jobs that those foreign workers are doing now.

In addition to that, why just put the blame on the govt? The owner of those companies that employs foreigners are Singaporeans as well, why the blame is only being targeted on the govt but not the boss or owner of that particular company?

Expressing concern or complaint also do it constructively. Dun just blame everything on the govt....

The usual old phrase : Instead of blaming the govt did you blame your parents for bringing you to this world as a failure??

Lastly, dun always claimed that others creates clone account. Look yourself into a pool of your own urine first before you even comment on others!!!

If we compare university transcripts, you are the failure. :wink:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh, of course i dun dare to say i'm successful like you.... Coz i understand that if SG is not suitable for me, i moved on to find a place that is suitable for me...

A "successful person" like you who's a NATO (No Action Talk Only) are smart enough to hide behind a computer and complaint about this n that but yet does nothing....

You give other's names like "Ah Neh".... What names do you give to yourself then... "Ah Qua" (Coward)!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha.... Ha Ha Ha Ha....

jw5

Loyal
Oh, of course i dun dare to say i'm successful like you.... Coz i understand that if SG is not suitable for me, i moved on to find a place that is suitable for me...

A "successful person" like you who's a NATO (No Action Talk Only) are smart enough to hide behind a computer and complaint about this n that but yet does nothing....

You give other's names like "Ah Neh".... What names do you give to yourself then... "Ah Qua" (Coward)!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha.... Ha Ha Ha Ha....

My advice to you is the same as for the Lucky One:

You need better academic transcripts. hehehehehe...............................

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a difference view here. What is the reason for the riot??? For the Indian who loss his life in car accident???

I believe most of the rioters do not know the decease...

Yes. 400 Mob, so far arrested and charged about 28 persons. I believe those 28 Indians that currently charge in court will be dame regrade what they have done on Sunday... Just throw a few stones and happy for less than 4 hours... What they will get??? I can tell you, minimum 5 years and 3 strokes... Maximum above 10 years and above 12 strokes... What will happen to their family members or their young children back in India??? If they can decide again now whether they should throw a few stones and turn a few police cars last Sunday, I believe all will decide not to join the riots...

The smart peoples are all those who come to the forum and talk cock sing song and behave like a hero here, they will be as happy... At lease tomorrow we can still have our freedom and work for our income to feed our kids or our self...

Those who comment like sinkie are ball less, they need to have their head checks... Why should we go for protest and there is a possible that we may loss our freedom for a long period of time and get our backside caned, when we can use our vote to decide who to rule us...

Be it PAP, WP, SDP or NSP rules us, we still need to work the next day. Just do not believe any party will not self service when they rule...:smile:

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After reading the Little India riot on Sunday, I find that although they are only foreign workers but definitely they are more gutsy than those typical Singaporeans (many in this forum) who only know how to just sit back n complaint.

Even SG gangsters are rubbish, they can't even match all this foreign workers gutsy performance!!!!

So Cowards in this forum should take a good look at themselves n learn how to bring out your ballz when needed...

Although this rioters will be caught n caned but i doubt the govt will arrest all 400....

Maybe sinkees will learn from this event and become brave. Kung Fu movies, starring sinkees, coming soon.

The PAP government is afraid of the Indian government is the logical conclusion one draws from its slow action in dealing with perpetrators but swift action in charging the driver of the bus even when the SPF publicly stated that the deceased was drunk and the troublemaker.

You think the Ah Tiong government is pissed off with the PAP government given that sinkee government was swift and harsh in the treatment of the Ah Tiong bus drivers while it has take a glove approach in dealing with the Ah Nehs?

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
My advice to you is the same as for the Lucky One:

You need better academic transcripts. hehehehehe...............................

Trying to ACT or PRETEND to be well-educated or an english master brings you no where especially in a forum.... This is a forum, trying to prove yourself that you are a class higher than the others will fail you badly when you actually ONLY worth a few cents or even nothing at all.... Ha Ha Ha Ha... Ha Ha Ha Ha

Good try but think of something new.... Also dun divert the point on your cowardness... I still remember the challenge you put up to me n i jolly well accepted but until now, you've disappoint me!!! Ha Ha Ha....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a difference view here. What is the reason for the riot??? For the Indian who loss his life in car accident???

Yes. 400 Mob, so far arrested and charged about 28 persons. I believe those 28 Indians that currently charge in court will be dame regrade what they have done on Sunday... Just throw a few stones and happy for less than 4 hours... What they will get??? I can tell you, minimum 5 years and 3 strokes... Maximum above 10 years and above 12 strokes... What will happen to their family members or their young children back in India??? If they can decide again now whether they should throw a few stones and turn a few police cars last Sunday, I believe all will decide not to join the riots...

The smart peoples are all those who come to the forum and talk cock sing song and behave like a hero here, they will be as happy... At lease tomorrow we can still have our freedom and work for our income to feed our kids or our self...

Those who comment like sinkie are ball less, they need to have their head checks... Why should we go for protest and there is a possible that we may loss our freedom for a long period of time and get our backside caned, when we can use our vote to decide who to rule us...

Be it PAP, WP, SDP or NSP rules us, we still need to work the next day. Just do not believe any party will not self service when they rule...:smile:

Good Post!!!

I only brand those "Typical Singaporeans" as balless or coward which we can see many in this forum like jw5, escher n his coward gang....

They curse n swear at the govt n minister but dun even dare to walk up to any minister which is easily accessible in SG neighbourhood everyweek during the "People's Meeting Session" to curse n swear at them face to face... One dun even have to organized a group, if dare to swear, why just do it in a forum??? Coward Act or what???

Your last sentence is really a good one!!! Any party will self service themselves!!! I agree

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Duplicate Delete

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just to remind you the genesis of hk14k is very sad.
At first I thought he was the result of my sowing wild oats until I realised with my genes, regardless of the mother, he still should be something.

Then the more he wrote, I more I realised to my delight I was mistaken. It was not my wild oats.
It was a maggot that crawled from a septic public toilet bowl and into that woman vagina that sowed the wild oats resulting in hk14k.

hk was last seen muttering numbers from Rolek genuine imitation watch .
I never knew such numbers existed as I just wear my fucking Rolex watch. I asked my friends also wearing Rolex watches what is their number and they looked
at me as if I lost my mind telling me why they fuck care what fucking number their watch is?

Throw hk14k into the ignore bin and make that spawn of a maggot into a hello kitty with no fucking mouth and cannot talk or scream and everntually, hk14k will crawl back below the water line of unflushed toilet bowl muttering Rolek numbers to the turds and tissue and other maggots crawling about there. He still hoping to find one that he can shout DAD!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The number of IBs in action here spouting the same official party line immediately after the riot... :rolleyes:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to remind you the genesis of hk14k is very sad.
At first I thought he was the result of my sowing wild oats until I realised with my genes, regardless of the mother, he still should be something.

Then the more he wrote, I more I realised to my delight I was mistaken. It was not my wild oats.
It was a maggot that crawled from a septic public toilet bowl and into that woman vagina that sowed the wild oats resulting in hk14k.

hk was last seen muttering numbers from Rolek genuine imitation watch .
I never knew such numbers existed as I just wear my fucking Rolex watch. I asked my friends also wearing Rolex watches what is their number and they looked
at me as if I lost my mind telling me why they fuck care what fucking number their watch is?

Throw hk14k into the ignore bin and make that spawn of a maggot into a hello kitty with no fucking mouth and cannot talk or scream and everntually, hk14k will crawl back below the water line of unflushed toilet bowl muttering Rolek numbers to the turds and tissue and other maggots crawling about there. He still hoping to find one that he can shout DAD!

Wow... To my pleasure that again you slapped your own cheap mouth again by claiming i'm in your ignore list but yet you're replying to my post in-directly....

You still wanna talk about Rolex watches??? Ain' you shaming your own mother who's selling herself so hard along the streets of Geylang...

Walk into Tong building if you really owns a genuine Rolex watch n ask them what's the model number n what calibre is the watch....

Birds of the same feather flocks together... Peacock will never join in with the CROWS.... An ignorant coward like you who doesn't know about watches but just pretending to own one "Full Gold Rolex" without even knowing the model number is nothing but a simple joke and what can be expected from your friends.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Bring your so-called Full Gold Rolex to Tong Building for servicing n see what will they write on the invoice for you if you really owns one.....

Wanna PRETEND also make it more real.... Why you wanna make yourself a laughing stock here n allow me to insult you since day one...

You mean you mother really born you out to be so CHEAP??? Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Last edited: