• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Food Delivery Riders Gone Bonkers

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why when these low lives are spoiling for a fight will always shout "Kanninabu chee bye"? Shouting out the gentilia of women is supposed to scare people?

me really think in part due to this Tan fella.

brokering food orders which cannot be fulfilled on time thus causing all the eruption fights and escalation.

may Tan relook his app and improve,

IMG_20200422_194801.jpg

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed, Chairman Liew will definitely do a great job reining in this Anthony tan fella.

time to fine Grab and even suspend the App for causing so much problems fights amongst Food estabs and Riders , and betwen Riders and customers.

the Stupid App just roll in the orders with No consideration on Fufilment at more. Commissions $ still dare to collect and with Govt top up .

what the heck is happenings.

Reactions: jw5

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The gahmen should have given the country a couple of days notice before halting some "non essential" businesses. On one hand they tell sinkies not to panic buy, on the other hand they give people no time to prepare

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
The gahmen should have given the country a couple of days notice before halting some "non essential" businesses. On one hand they tell sinkies not to panic buy, on the other hand they give people no time to prepare
Fully agree.
They the source of all problems

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me really think in part due to this Tan fella.

brokering food orders which cannot be fulfilled on time thus causing all the eruption fights and escalation.

may Tan relook his app and improve,

No la the app doesn’t work that work.
When you order the food the shop will accept the order, then the app will look for the nearest available rider. The app will show you exactly when the order is accepted when the food is ready and when the rider picks it up and on route to you. So the customer knows what is happening and when. With estimated timings etc every step of the way.

The problem is with the shop accepting the orders. If it can’t fulfil the orders then they can stop accepting new orders. Likewise the rider if already accepted a delivery job shouldn’t accept another job. AFAIK riders can choose not to accept new jobs. So it boils down to the greed of the shops and riders.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la the app doesn’t work that work.
When you order the food the shop will accept the order, then the app will look for the nearest available rider. The app will show you exactly when the order is accepted when the food is ready and when the rider picks it up and on route to you. So the customer knows what is happening and when. With estimated timings etc every step of the way.

The problem is with the shop accepting the orders. If it can’t fulfil the orders then they can stop accepting new orders. Likewise the rider if already accepted a delivery job shouldn’t accept another job. AFAIK riders can choose not to accept new jobs. So it boils down to the greed of the shops and riders.

if like that then the Food shops more at fault.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I usually don't let these low caste serfs handle my food. These days, most of my food is home cooked. Otherwise, a close family member will personally go and collect our own takeaway orders. We only order from high SES places like Din Tai Fung.

JUST MY PUERILE CURIOSITY?

HOW MANY MAIDS DO YOU HAVE AT HOME ASSISTING YOUR WIFE AND LOOKING AFTER
YOUR KIDS AND WALKING THE DOG?

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bullshit... buyer must except then if unprecedented delay due to lockdown, hea to expect and accept delay.

Rider cannot cancel, what for nothing to gain. Buyr shd cancel the order and pay for the cost.

Same as Uber, driver accept job, but due to change of additional detour initiated by current trider the driver has to accept. So delay of detour is shown in the next rider app.

Situation change prevail... Rider who are mf can cancel and paid for the cancel.

if like that then the Food shops more at fault.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
JUST MY PUERILE CURIOSITY?

HOW MANY MAIDS DO YOU HAVE AT HOME ASSISTING YOUR WIFE AND LOOKING AFTER
YOUR KIDS AND WALKING THE DOG?

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I currently have two serfs at home. We stay in relatively big home.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
All becoming the modern slaves of Grab...

s960_modernslaverygovuk.png
that is the truth! :thumbsup: and the whole world is to dumb to realize it.

once all the traditional industries are disrupted, these dreamy eyed buggers will be stuck in a dead end job where their $$$ is determined by a non-regulated entity. Worse still, because they are considered contractors and not employees, they have no rights in most countries. Add to that 15-20 year timeline before AI can take their place.

Hong kan liao...