• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Food Delivery Riders Gone Bonkers

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I prefer buy my own.
You get other delivery boy during the virus time may not be good.
I always buy my own, with or without virus. Although I seek to change that. From now onwards, I will work hard and will only order from high SES places. Like johntan does.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another case. I dun like regulations but seems this hooligan industry needs to be reined in. Same as those legal money lenders and gangster debt collection companies

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grab delivery guys are also phua cheebyes one la. Bunch of ah bengs and low lives.

Only feel sympathy for those on wheelchairs and still delivering food.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I try not to use these food delivery services because

(1) don’t know they clean or not,

(2) don’t want these unknown people to know my home

(3) finally don’t want anyone to know my location for example today I don’t mind go buy my lunch now happy to eat in safe place

5A61D580-A380-4428-92F7-08E2B36A4B63.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I try not to use these food delivery services because

(1) don’t know they clean or not,

(2) don’t want these unknown people to know my home

(3) finally don’t want anyone to know my location for example today I don’t mind go buy my lunch now happy to eat in safe place

View attachment 76699
Wow, double black and monkey shoulder. Have not had them in quite a while. All the drinks and the one pouring the drinks look delicious.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got subtitles?

Looks exciting.

me searching story background.

me still think more can be done for Food delivery Riders.

Grab should do more than collect commissions from Foods outlets.

a) grab should give Riders the option to cancel the Job and compensated $10 if the Food outlet wait time exceeded 30 mins.

b) Foodoutlets should not take in orders if they cannot fulfill and or prepare in time. penalty or banned from grabfood.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - Customers wanting one last taste inundated bubble tea chain Playmade with 150 orders for delivery in the last hour to closing time on Tuesday (April 21), before it had to shutter until at least May 4 as part of stricter measures to combat the Covid-19 outbreak.

This was the background to an incident between a GrabFood delivery rider and staff at Playmade's outlet at Waterway Point mall in Punggol.

Videos of the incident, which have been circulating on social media and text messaging platforms, show the rider shouting at Playmade employees at the outlet.