• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Food Delivery Riders Gone Bonkers

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is so difficult for people to go and buy their own food? Get dressed, wear mask, move your ass. That's all. Fucking lazy.
Sinkies very kiasi. And obedient follow pap instructions. And delivery can choose your favourite food islandwide you know sinkie die die must eat

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sinkies very kiasi. And obedient follow pap instructions. And delivery can choose your favourite food islandwide you know sinkie die die must eat
That's a good point. It has not occurred to me because I am not a foodie. I go for the nearest easiest choices. Because no matter what we eat, everything will come out as the same shit. :biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Shit is processed food, and we all know eating processed food is bad for us. So don't eat shit lah. Can die one OK! :biggrin:
Lol!

Actually what is processed food? Anything cooked is somewhat processed. Lol?

So eat everything raw? Also can die.

Sigh. No win lah.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I blame the restaurant or food outlet.
If they cannot provide food quickly, they should not advertise and allow food deliveries.
Food deliveries is a business. When they come in, they expect the food to be ready to be delivered.
If there is waiting, then please do not offer this to grab or other food delivery. Time is money. These delivery people earn ftom turnover. Waiting too long eill kill theur income plus their customers will blame them for delay.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Lol!

Actually what is processed food? Anything cooked is somewhat processed. Lol?

So eat everything raw? Also can die.

Sigh. No win lah.
Google says
"Processed food includes food that has been cooked, canned, frozen, packaged or changed in nutritional composition.. ":eek:

I shall only survive on IV drip henceforth.:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Seems food delivery is the job of choice for society scums now.
Used to be parking valets and club bouncers now all change to become delivery riders

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I blame the restaurant or food outlet.
If they cannot provide food quickly, they should not advertise and allow food deliveries.
Food deliveries is a business. When they come in, they expect the food to be ready to be delivered.
If there is waiting, then please do not offer this to grab or other food delivery. Time is money. These delivery people earn ftom turnover. Waiting too long eill kill theur income plus their customers will blame them for delay.
I think patience and understanding along the entire supply chain would go a long way here. Everyone is trying their best during these difficult times.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These food delivery guys are going NUTS because the company policy always pushes the responsibility onto them and the customer. So it becomes a competition between the delivery guy and the customer to see who gets the penalty for cancellation, or for delay, or alteration of orders.

That is why the relationship is tense and antagonistic at times, even though the delivery guys are required to put on a cherry smile and greet you brightly (from a safe distance) at the door.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Google says
"Processed food includes food that has been cooked, canned, frozen, packaged or changed in nutritional composition.. ":eek:

I shall only survive on IV drip henceforth.:biggrin:
See?

Cooked food is also shit if one says all processed food is shit! Lol!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
These food delivery guys are going NUTS because the company policy always pushes the responsibility onto them and the customer. So it becomes a competition between the delivery guy and the customer to see who gets the penalty for cancellation, or for delay, or alteration of orders.

That is why the relationship is tense and antagonistic at times, even though the delivery guys are required to put on a cherry smile and greet you brightly (from a safe distance) at the door.
That can easily be eliminated if grab cancel restaurants that delay the services.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those food delivery guys are getting squeezed. U can imagine the snaking queues during lunch and dinner time now that everyone is ordering via the apps. I read about this ding tai feng crap whereby the guys were made to wait for 3 hours haa