• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

first time in my life, did't attened opposition rallies

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee Soon Juan is as re-LIAR-able as always.
‪#‎bukitbatok‬ ‪#‎nowisthetime‬ to teach Chee a lesson on Mr Chiam's behalf.

13173909_1019044078151600_3435671294417272456_n.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dr Chee will win the by-election.. You PAP low life sinkie losers will go fuck your mother's phua Chee buy.. Just like David Ong..

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel so sorry for Mr Chiam for being betrayed by CSJ, his own party ppl! Mr Chiam was opposition for many years but I respect him. He's not dishonest, lie or twist words/stories.

Politics is not a clean business where no one lies, twists words, schemes and plots to make the opponent look bad…wake up your idea you fucking cunt!!!!!!

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politics is not a clean business where no one lies, twists words, schemes and plots to make the opponent look bad…wake up your idea you fucking cunt!!!!!!

you wake up your fucking idea, dr cheebye is not fit for office. he can only set up his wayang party at hong lim park, lol

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear voter of Bukit Batok, please voter the wayang chee out...what he did to mr chaim 20+ years ago the people would never forgive him.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear voter of Bukit Batok, please voter the wayang chee out...what he did to mr chaim 20+ years ago the people would never forgive him.

You sound as if your Chiam' s wife or a desperate PAP IB. Told you BB residents dont read SBF, there too many old Ah Pek and Ah Umh.