• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

first time in my life, did't attened opposition rallies

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Humans learn from their mistakes Chee has not

If he's sincere, he should go to CST on his knees n beg for forgiveness with s cup of tea.

Trying to create a sneaky impression that all is forgiven, had just made it worse for this charlatan.

Chiam See Tong will forever hang like an albatross on this megalomaniac's neck. He can forget about ever getting elected.
SDP's council better realize this n replace this fool or they'll never see the light of day

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
this by election should be last for him .die die he must win if he lost .will be end of his political career and he should step down and make way for sdp new leader to lead.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he's sincere, he should go to CST on his knees n beg for forgiveness with s cup of tea.

Trying to create a sneaky impression that all is forgiven, had just made it worse for this charlatan.

Chiam See Tong will forever hang like an albatross on this megalomaniac's neck. He can forget about ever getting elected.
SDP's council better realize this n replace this fool or they'll never see the light of day

I suspect CST wife is the one with the axe to grind. However i have no respect for the wife as she is incompetent n the reason y PP was lost is due to her pissing off CST voters. Many has stated they will not vote for her. In addition it is CST tat has destroyed his own legacy...instead of putting a better candidate for PP...he put his wife there....now look at where SPP is? Its better if CST named his successor n the couple bow out from politics....

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect CST wife is the one with the axe to grind. However i have no respect for the wife as she is incompetent n the reason y PP was lost is due to her pissing off CST voters. Many has stated they will not vote for her. In addition it is CST tat has destroyed his own legacy...instead of putting a better candidate for PP...he put his wife there....now look at where SPP is? Its better if CST named his successor n the couple bow out from politics....

You seem that you did not know what Dr Chee did to Mr Chiam

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under Chiam at least 4 SDP MPs in parliament

under Chee, not even a NMP or NCMP in parliament. Lowest % of votes.

Even as SPP, Chiam held on to his seat.

Unless you are blind, that evidence is clear

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremy Chen

Exactly. Furthermore... There is the persistent issue of "wisdom" (or rather, the lack thereof). Paul Tambyah himself should know, since, in Paul's own words, "the one day we left him alone in the office..." CSJ torpedoed the efforts of SDP activists in the Punggol-East By Election by calling a press conference to make that ridiculous offer to the WP, and ignoring the advice of many (myself included) warning of the exact outcome that actually resulted.

Bukit Batok (St 31) was my home, and whether my old block is or is not in the SMC, I would dearly hope that Bukit Batok SMC does not fall into the hands of an unambiguously unworthy MP.

Heng Swee KeatMay 1 at 5:06pm ·
I read with dismay Prof Paul Tambyah’s statement yesterday claiming that character doesn’t matter.
“A person,” he declared, “is not defined by his or her actions or words.”

This has to be one of the most astounding statements ever made in the history of Singapore politics.
This means a person can lie, cheat or betray someone with impunity.

Prof Tambyah and his colleagues believe character doesn’t matter, a person’s words are irrelevant, and we should ignore their actions. They believe they should be allowed to do or say anything and not be held responsible for their actions or words.

How are voters to believe what such politicians say, or hold them accountable for their actions if they were running a town council?

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiam See Tong refuses to endorse Chee Soon Juan for Bukit Batok by-election

April 23, 2016

In a Facebook post, Mrs Lina Chiam has taken issue with the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) for including a picture of her husband, Mr Chiam See Tong, and Dr Chee Soon Juan in SDP’s publication.

She further said that both husband and wife have not given their endorsements to any candidate in the coming by-election in Bukit Batok.
The following is Mrs Chiam’s message in full.

“My fellow citizens, Mr. Chiam and I understand that the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) has been circulating an image of Mr. Chiam See Tong and Dr. Chee Soon Juan in SDP’s newsletter, The New Democrat.

We would like to clarify that Dr. Chee did not seek nor receive permission to include Mr. Chiam’s image in this newsletter. Mr. Chiam has not given his endorsement to any candidate for the upcoming Bukit Batok by-election.

Mr and Mrs. Chiam See Tong”

See what an opportunity CSJ is! Hoping to fool BB constituency to believe that he got the support of CST.
If this was not his idea then tell people why he chose to print the photo?

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
12994572_1004961452893196_4084875271311257356_n.jpg

How many stories can SDP make up from 1 photo? Edit History shows SDP changed story from "Uncle introduced Dr Chee to ALL 12 FLOORS of residents" to "Uncle introduced Dr Chee to residents" to "uncle pleasantly surprise to meet Dr Chee." #CharacterIsPermanent.

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee proud history of being disrespectful to the Prime Minister.

in one of the GE, Chee also shouted at and heckled then PM Goh Chok Tong.

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just hard to believe by Singapore Standard we still have such Low life Politician, who don't want face n reputation simply shameless. Knowing people are watching him closely he still dare to do what he did..OMG !!!