• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ferrari Driver Died ; Taxi Driver Injured On The Job - 12 of May

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cristiano+Ronaldo_Hermes_Belt_silver_buckle.jpg

Me leh?

Hwheels

Alfrescian
Loyal
People with poor driving skills and love drinking shouldn't be driving any vehicles at all. Hope the crash victims recover soon. Condolences to the lady passenger.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fucking article of yesterday's chinese paper cover 80% about the PRC family on how sad they are, how many luxury cars they owned, which area they live, the fav colour of the PRC deceased.

RIP to the Local who passed away and Speedy recovery for those Locals who were injured.:(

GO TO HELL FERRARI DRIVER!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages?msg=64740.16

fixncc <NOBR></NOBR>
5:03 am
To:
ALL <NOBR></NOBR>
(16 of 28)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
64740.16 in reply to 64740.15

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
Options

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

identity of the ferrari driver who ran the red light with a 20 yo mei mei in the car during wee hour when his wife is pregnant:
Ferrari driver was a high end FT from Sichuan,China. He worked in the finance sector. The top of the Ferrari range 599 GTO costs close to S$2 million brand new

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To: ALL <NOBR></NOBR> (21 of 28)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
64740.21 in reply to 64740.9
Appeal for witnesses for FUCK???

The Rochor road junction with Victoria street is full of cameras pointing to every fucking inch of the junction.

Don't tell me it's the same as MRT CCTVs.....cameras suddenly did not work because an accident happened.

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
Options Reply

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages?msg=64756.1

Coffeeshop Chit Chat - PRC FT chiong red light & killed himself

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
lustybear <NOBR></NOBR>
9:33 am
To:
ALL <NOBR></NOBR>
(1 of 3)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
Read the chinese newspaper that this shitty how lian business man FT's wife was pregnant but instead of being at home he was with a 20 years old female passenger!!
He must be showing off his driving skill when he killed himself along with another taxi passenger!

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120512-345585.html Horror Ferrari crash at Rochor leaves 2 dead

20120512.204444_20120512-ferrarisg.jpg

AsiaOne
Saturday, May 12, 2012
SINGAPORE - An accident involving a Ferrari, a taxi and a motorcycle has left two dead and three others injured.
The crash occurred in the wee hours of Saturday at the junction of Rochor Road and Victoria Street.
Witnesses say that the Ferrari crashed into a taxi when it ran a red light, causing the taxi to hit a passing motorcycle.
The impact was so hard that the taxi's engine was found 30m away from the vehicle, reported Shin Min Daily News.
The accident location is said to be a black spot with six accidents occurring over the past 12 days.
Police and SCDF received calls about the accident at about 4.15am.
Drivers of both vehicle were trapped and had to be extricated by SCDF personnel.
The Ferrari driver of the car was pronounced dead at the scene by the paramedics. Shin Min Daily News reported that the driver was 31-year-old Chinese businessman Ma Chi.
The female passenger in the Ferrari, in her 20s, and the cabby, in his 40s, sustained head injuries.
The motorcyclist, in his 20s, sustained spinal injuries.
All three of them were sent to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.
The taxi's passenger, also a woman in her 20s, died after she was found unconscious and sent to Singapore General Hospital, reported The Straits Times.
The police are investigating the accident and are appealing for eye-witnesses to call its hotline at Police 1800-5471818.
Mr Ma's family members were spotted at the mortuary on Saturday morning.
His mother needed relatives to support her into the morgue and was extremely distressed. She was seen falling down to the ground crying before she entered, reported Shin Min Daily News.
She kept calling out her son's name as well.

Edited 5/12/2012 12:34 pm by lustybear

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was at the junction where the accident happened around noon. There was absolutely no skid marks near the areas where the collision must have occurred. I don't discount the possibility that LTA has had the road tarred over yesterday but I doubt it.

The pictures show that damage to the Ferrari was mainly to the front while the taxi's left side was crushed. This suggests that the Ferrari had crashed into the left side of the taxi. Given the position of the vehicles after the crash, the taxi must have been travelling along Rochor Rd towards Bencoolen St when it was hit by the Ferrari coming out the junction along Victoria St (towards Kallang). The condition of the vehicles can only mean that the Ferrari was travelling at a speed well over the limit. There also does not seem to be any attempt by the driver to stop (no skid marks on the road), i.e. he probably didn't even know he was going to hit someone.

Very very sad for all concerned, but mostly to the innocent law-abiding road users.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I was at the junction where the accident happened around noon. There was absolutely no skid marks near the areas where the collision must have occurred. I don't discount the possibility that LTA has had the road tarred over yesterday but I doubt it.

I'm willing to bet the Ferrari Ah Tiong was not wearing his seat harness or he'd still be alive. I don't know what the configuration of those sold in Singapore is but in NZ, they look like this. Put that on and you can smash into a guard rail at 120kph and still survive. I've seen it happen at the local race track.

ferrari-599-gto-6.jpg

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ratppl

<!-- icon and title -->Beach road accident: Why those victims are not send to Raffle hospital on the spot???

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Nearby..there is a raffle hospital right??/ Why the victims did not direct to there..which is so much nearer than the TTSHP??? That may have save the life of the women in the taxi?
is it because it a private hospital??? but hospital..should it not be save life?

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is unlikely that he had on a racing harness like the one shown. And yes, despite (because of?) the crumpling of the engine compartment, the safety cage appeared to be mostly intact. So, the driver not wearing a three point seatbelt is a distinct possibility.

I'm willing to bet the Ferrari Ah Tiong was not wearing his seat harness or he'd still be alive. I don't know what the configuration of those sold in Singapore is but in NZ, they look like this. Put that on and you can smash into a guard rail at 120kph and still survive. I've seen it happen at the local race track.

ferrari-599-gto-6.jpg

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ratppl

<!-- icon and title -->Beach road accident: Why those victims are not send to Raffle hospital on the spot???

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Nearby..there is a raffle hospital right??/ Why the victims did not direct to there..which is so much nearer than the TTSHP??? That may have save the life of the women in the taxi?
is it because it a private hospital??? but hospital..should it not be save life?

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

What a shrewd observance. :wink:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read the chinese newspaper that this shitty how lian business man FT's wife was pregnant but instead of being at home he was with a 20 years old female passenger!!
He must be showing off his driving skill when he killed himself along with another taxi passenger!

This unborn child is better off without this kind of lanjiao father.:oIo:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think they have an A&E that can handle this type of trauma cases.

http://www.rafflesmedicalgroup.com/hospital/24-hour-emergency-services.aspx

ratppl

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
It is unlikely that he had on a racing harness like the one shown. And yes, despite (because of?) the crumpling of the engine compartment, the safety cage appeared to be mostly intact. So, the driver not wearing a three point seatbelt is a distinct possibility.

The front is designed to crumple on impact to dissipate energy away from the passenger cage. The cage itself is very strong as all Ferraris use the knowledge gained from designing F1 cars to keep occupants alive. These cars are raced in NZ on a regular basis with no structural modifications.