• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another motor cyclist 光荣 on AYE Clementi ave2 exit this morning. RIP

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yahoo News Singapore

24-year-old man dies after accident involving motorcycle and lorry along AYE towards MCE​

He was pronounced dead at the scene by a Singapore Civil Defence Force paramedic.​

Ronald Goh
Ronald Goh
Fri, 12 April 2024 at 6:06 pm SGT1-min read

The accident took place on the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) towards the Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE). (Photos: Getty Images)

The accident took place on the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) towards the Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE). (Photos: Getty Images)

SINGAPORE — A 24-year-old man died on Friday morning (12 April) after an accident involving his motorcycle and a lorry. The lorry driver is currently assisting with investigations.

The accident took place on the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) towards the Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE), after the Clementi Avenue 2 exit. The man was pronounced dead at the scene by a Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) paramedic, the SCDF said.

The SCDF and the Singapore Police Force (SPF) said they were alerted to the road traffic accident at about 7.15am and 7.20am respectively.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lorry driver, a 46-year-old man, is assisting with investigations, said the police. Police investigations are ongoing.

According to the Traffic Police (TP) in its annual road traffic situation report in February, motorcyclist and pillion rider fatalities have spiked by 44.7 per cent, claiming a total of 68 lives in 2023.

Although motorcycles make up only 14.4 per cent of the total vehicle population in Singapore, motorcyclists and pillion riders were involved in 53.5 per cent of traffic accidents in 2023. They also accounted for half of all road fatalities last year.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Autonomous vehicles will help to avoid accidents. With most motorists who are jabbed and often having brain fog and being radiated by 5G cell towers, it would be ideal to have AV going forward

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got 1 expressway can't remember which one got mobile phone cell tower next to it last time I sit taxi pass by can feel like some invisible force pass through my body

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are big influx of jaybee bike everyday, they perform free stunts at ridiculous speed too
The lorry driver, a 46-year-old man, is assisting with investigations, said the police. Police investigations are ongoing.

According to the Traffic Police (TP) in its annual road traffic situation report in February, motorcyclist and pillion rider fatalities have spiked by 44.7 per cent, claiming a total of 68 lives in 2023.

Although motorcycles make up only 14.4 per cent of the total vehicle population in Singapore, motorcyclists and pillion riders were involved in 53.5 per cent of traffic accidents in 2023. The for half of all road fatalities last year.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got 1 expressway can't remember which one got mobile phone cell tower next to it last time I sit taxi pass by can feel like some invisible force pass through my body
Tio one time, I was driving at mid night home from NTU.

When I was turning into KJE Via PIE, I swear the road is totally empty but out of the blue, my front collision sensors just triggered....but there is nothing in front or behind me. Both my wife and I were shocked