• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Feng Tian Wei Stop Your Fucking Shouting

lhlisanidiot

CCB, win 1 point shout 1 time, where is your sportsmanship???

Luckily you are a PRC, if you are a pure bred Singaporean I will feel ashame of you!!!

STOP SHOUTING LAH, CHOW CHEE BYE, I HOPE YOU LOSE!

No live on channel 5? FAP scared she lose, don't dare to Telecast?

soikee

Luckily you are a PRC, if you are a pure bred Singaporean I will feel ashame of you!!!

Yeah lor......that PRC chow chee bye was damn fucking rude and irritating! Phui! Phui! Phui!

I was hoping the umpire asked that PRC bitch to shut the fuck up!

lhlisanidiot

Yeah lor......that PRC chow chee bye was damn fucking rude and irritating! Phui! Phui! Phui!

I was hoping the umpire asked that PRC bitch to shut the fuck up!

Actually, from this you can see the manners and upbringing of the Japanese girl, she was losing badly yet she still kept her cool, really admirable.

Feng Tian Wei win liao take your half a million go fuck back to prc lah, don't disgrace singapore anymore!

Bro, live telecast over liao, she won bronze.

However, she no sportsmanship lah, win liao also no class, i hope Japanese don't mistaken her as a Singaporean for her very bad manners.

Na ma eh, that lee bee wah must be having an orgasm now. Shit! Anyway, hope you get out of moderation soon. I gave u some points. Good luck and enjoy your stay at SBF :smile:

soikee

Actually, from this you can see the manners and upbringing of the Japanese girl, she was losing badly yet she still kept her cool, really admirable.

Feng Tian Wei win liao take your half a million go fuck back to prc lah, don't disgrace singapore anymore!

I'm going to her FB to fuck her up for screaming after hitting every point!

Fucking low class chow chee bye PRC bitch!

Hwheels

Kinana: "She won an Olumpic medal for Singapore. What did you do for Singapore sir?"

WE, taxpayers, contributed towards her career and prize-money???!!! Is this the answer you're looking for??

enterprise2

Take no notice of these idiots. Singapore is proud of you. Keep it up.

Hwheels

We're not jealous of her victory you PAP Imbecile Cretin.. Whats there to be jealous about? Its a hollow victory..

Well put. WE are not JEALOUS of FT-players. Just pained to see our monies go to irrelevant endeavours. The money should be spent on grooming more local-born kids.

We're not jealous of her victory you PAP Imbecile Cretin.. Whats there to be jealous about? Its a hollow victory..

Well put. WE are not JEALOUS of FT-players. Just pained to see our monies go to irrelevant endeavours. The money should be spent on grooming more local-born kids.

I understand that she'll get $250,000 for her efforts.. In few years time, she will return to China with that loot to buy a big house back in her village while Sinkies will still get stuck in their pigeon holes paying off their HDB loans..