• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feng Tian Wei Stop Your Fucking Shouting

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I understand that she'll get $250,000 for her efforts.. In few years time, she will return to China with that loot to buy a big house back in her village while Sinkies will still get stuck in their pigeon holes paying off their HDB loans..
before that she will take the money and buy a HDB flat then a few years later cash out and then she will retire back to her homeland.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx81/cheowyonglee/ChinateamB.jpg[/IMG

[video=youtube;N81eMLw5LrI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N81eMLw5LrI[/video

watch the video and the ending part... how many ah tiongs wave china flag when she won! not respecting singaporeans???knn..[/QUOTE]even tiongs know she's the china B team player....only deft sinkies pretend the ATB is one of us.

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can understand if she shouts if she wins a point at some crucial junction as in 19-19 etc. But she even shouts when she wins a point when the score is like 2-2?

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is winning a Olympic medal so critical to Singapore that we need to spend millions courting mercenaries to temporarily set foot in the country; win something and then claim that as our achievement? It is quite evident that our ecosystem and education process do not encourage the development of such tactics. We should instead be looking at what could be done better, without the need to import these table tennis player.

But if these FTs behaved like our forefathers by contributing some of their wealth to charity and also make Singapore their permanent home. It would be admirable. And if they are also able to use the opportunity to cultivate and train talents like them, then I salute them.

If they are here for the short term, which I suspect that they are, then we are pretty much screwed!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCB, win 1 point shout 1 time, where is your sportsmanship???

Luckily you are a PRC, if you are a pure bred Singaporean I will feel ashame of you!!!

STOP SHOUTING LAH, CHOW CHEE BYE, I HOPE YOU LOSE!

lianbeng noted maybe she was having orgasm: ahhh! ohhh! :biggrin:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
In regards to shouting, no one seems to complain when Sharapova shouts with every swing of her tennis racquet. Some even commented that her shouts turned them on. :smile:

The shouting is just like a war cry, boost your own morale and demoralise the opposition.

We can have different opinion on this but she did achieve something that we can only dream of. Credit to her. She put in hard work in trainings to get to where she is now. The prize money is there for anyone who can get a medal. Unfortunately, no Singaporean born in Singapore is capable of claiming the prize money now.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feng was trying to get pumped up,get the adrenaline going especially after the energy sapping QF and SF games. Good for her. She showed grit and character which is what is lacking with the other representatives. Well done Feng!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just love that gal, with her hard cry of victory. True skill and fighting spirit! Singapore salute you!

I totally agree with you.This Singapore Girl is now our latest Singapore Darling!!! She fought hard...real hard to bring pride to Singapore. I also salute her!!!! She could have won the GOLD!!! But China's top seed Ding Ding was too good but poor girl lost to her compatriot XiaXiao....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Feng was trying to get pumped up,get the adrenaline going especially after the energy sapping QF and SF games. Good for her. She showed grit and character which is what is lacking with the other representatives. Well done Feng!!!!!!!

Again I totally agreed! This Singapore Girl has no airs....She really fought from her heart.You can see that!!! She truly fought for Singapore and I am proud to cheer her to the Olympic Victory!!! Well done girl!!!! You deserved to win!!!!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again I totally agreed! This Singapore Girl has no airs....She really fought from her heart.You can see that!!! She truly fought for Singapore and I am proud to cheer her to the Olympic Victory!!! Well done girl!!!! You deserved to win!!!!

Instead of wasting your time to phor lumpar this PRC bitch, you shud go and spend more time with your two mothers.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
She won an Olumpic medal for Singapore. What did you do for Singapore sir?

there are only 2 idiots talking to themselves about hating FTW.

i believe this is the best FTW can do. i hope to see her as coach in the future olympics. She can be our first sports coach with olympic medal credibility.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng noted shouting is a form of strategy to make opponent stressful so lose focus.:biggrin:
bruce lee did that many times, remember?:rolleyes:wataaarrr!!!

Last edited: