• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feng Tian Wei Stop Your Fucking Shouting

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng noted shouting is a form of strategy to make opponent stressful so lose focus.:biggrin:
bruce lee did that many times, remember?:rolleyes:wataaarrr!!!

That was also what Monica Seles did before Maria Sharapova; grunting and screaming with ear membrane-shattering decibels. Guess it's part habit to steady one's own nerves while at the same time, rattling the opponent and in a way, getting on their nerves!

FTW, no doubt originally from China is now lawfully a Singaporean. Imho, she handled the huge pressures very well and deserve all her rewards and medals. She worked hard for her money, whether one likes it or not. We should give credit where credit is due.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FTW, no doubt originally from China is now lawfully a Singaporean. Imho, she handled the huge pressures very well and deserve all her rewards and medals. She worked hard for her money, whether one likes it or not. We should give credit where credit is due.

obviously you missed this....

was she sinkieland's flag bearer? utter disgrace!

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah...the Chinese are everywhere. U see the German player,she's Chinese and and so is her coach. I believe I saw Chinese players in other countries as well. Get used to it.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCB, win 1 point shout 1 time, where is your sportsmanship???

Luckily you are a PRC, if you are a pure bred Singaporean I will feel ashame of you!!!

STOP SHOUTING LAH, CHOW CHEE BYE, I HOPE YOU LOSE!

What's wrong with shouting...unless she shouted KNNBCCB when she missed the ball etc then is worth minus sportsman points :biggrin:

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah...the Chinese are everywhere. U see the German player,she's Chinese and and so is her coach. I believe I saw Chinese players in other countries as well. Get used to it.

China, indeed, is the World's No. 1 OEM - Original Equipment Manufacturer.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
phpoa3i6B.jpg

Well done Ms Feng. Singapore is proud of your wonderful achievement.You played superbly well to win the bronze.Well done!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
phpoa3i6B.jpg
What's wrong with shouting...unless she shouted KNNBCCB when she missed the ball etc then is worth minus sportsman points :biggrin:

I agreed! Last year, there was one Korean table tennis player also like that. The stress level at this level is very high.So shouting is part of that release .Do you remember the world lawn tennis champion who shouted and grunted too???

Come on give this nice girl a break! She did Singapore proud and we should embrace her and congratulate her.Why so angry.She is our new Singapore Darling. Our new Singapore Icon. Our new Singapore Girl. Don't be so piqued lah..

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must be behind time,to many Singaporean Chinese,China is Singapore and vice versa,to me she is Chinese like me and moreover,my grandparents were all ah Tiong.Long Live the Ah Tiong,my friend.Dont be upset,we r just expressing our diff views!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]To Feng Tianwei: Pls prove your commitment to become real S’porean[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
August 2nd, 2012 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

fengtianwei0.jpg
Feng Tianwei won the Olympic Bronze medal in Table Tennis

To Ms Feng,
Don’t just treat Singapore as a place for you to make money. I know with your newly won Olympic bronze, Teo Chee Hean is going to give you a cool $250,000 soon.
It would be morally wrong for you to take all the accumulated prize money you have won in all these years and return back to China after your retirement from table tennis. These prize money are all the hard earned money of Singaporeans.
We want you to become a Singaporean, not a mercenary hired by the regime to meet their KPIs!
If you want me to accept you as a real Singaporean, prove your commitment by marrying a Singaporean and giving birth to more Singapore babies, hopefully a son who you can send to serve NS…
Before I forget, please go polish up your English. Singlish is also ok. If my dialect-speaking grandma who never learned English in her life can now converse in simple English with the maid, I’m sure you can do better.
To Feng Tianwei

* Comments first appeared in: What is TRE’s motive of reporting this news on Feng Tianwei?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont agree with u,I hire 4 foreign Chinese in my Company and they are from Mymmar,Malaysia,Indonesia and China.They are equally good compared to Singaporean Chinese!

No wonder Our standard is Falling dramatically and going back to 3rd world standard.

Our Founder Raffles will be very angry.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at Feng vs Kasumi in the UAE World Team Cup 2012, Feng was lucky that Kasumi was out of form or not feeling well during the 2012 match.

[video=youtube;cWKE33MTDfE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWKE33MTDfE[/video]

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Admittedly, FTW was wrong to throw the bouquet at the China supporters; even if her intentions are innocent. That was an error of judgment. FTW should bear well to remember that she is now first and foremost a Singaporean, not just in name but in spirit as well. Perhaps she should aim better and throw it at LBW's jamban face or the presidential entourage. That will go a long way to assuage her critics' barbs! Kekekekehahhaha.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Admittedly, FTW was wrong to throw the bouquet at the China supporters; even if her intentions are innocent. That was an error of judgment. FTW should bear well to remember that she is now first and foremost a Singaporean, not just in name but in spirit as well. Perhaps she should aim better and throw it at LBW's jamban face or the presidential entourage. That will go a long way to assuage her critics' barbs! Kekekekehahhaha.

She should revoke her monetary award, make a public apology and throw back her medal for her behaviour.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should revoke her monetary award, make a public apology and throw back her medal for her behaviour.

if she donates $30K to mighty Dr Chee Soon Juan to pay off Wooden. this is for the opposition cause. will you peoples be kinder toward her? :biggrin: