• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Female seeking sugar daddy, but state "no Indians pls". Is this racist?

Sugar daddy - 29
Contact advertiser

Hi 29 f chinese here looking for sugar daddy for long term. I dont need u to tell me how generous u are towards yr previous gers or towards others. I also dobt want to know how naughty u can b. it can b very disgusting to hear all these. So if u are into it. Drop me a reply.

No indians pls. :eek:

Actually got keling sugar daddy meh? I mean you'll probably get like a few rupees in allowance.

Yes it's racist. You should know the situation in singapore. If she had written no chinese pls then it wouldn't be racist.

Actually i find this posting odd.

A woman looking for a sugar daddy is the equivalent of a Geylang whore looking for a long-term meal ticket. If money is the key motivator, why reject Indians specifically? Can you imagine a whore rejecting you becos you are Indian? :(

Sugar daddy - 29
Contact advertiser

Hi 29 f chinese here looking for sugar daddy for long term. I dont need u to tell me how generous u are towards yr previous gers or towards others. I also dobt want to know how naughty u can b. it can b very disgusting to hear all these. So if u are into it. Drop me a reply.

No indians pls. :eek:

lianbeng wana know where u copy n paste this from?:biggrin:

Actually got keling sugar daddy meh? I mean you'll probably get like a few rupees in allowance.

Yes it's racist. You should know the situation in singapore. If she had written no chinese pls then it wouldn't be racist.

lianbeng also wana know is it the color or smell?:biggrin:

A woman looking for a sugar daddy is the equivalent of a Geylang whore looking for a long-term meal ticket. If money is the key motivator, why reject Indians specifically? Can you imagine a whore rejecting you becos you are Indian? :(

Do you think it has to do with indians being cheap skates and cheats or she just hates them?

Fishypie

YES. i did Lots of 1900's chatLines before; cLose to 90% of girLs insist that they wouLd not go out with Indians..
You may try to diaL yourseLf.:cool:

220px-President_of_Singapore_SR_Nathan.jpg

Indians really cannot ah?

Fishypie

You are either testing waters , or you kena rejected many times before ?.....:confused::biggrin::eek:

L

LaoTeeKoh

I'm "The Special One" that can provide you everything you want...pls PM me asap.

Huh? Isn't that the norm? Hotbot has the same sign on his taxi "No Indians please"

Some whores do reject while others charge extra

Once went to the backlane of Golden Dragon Hotel at Geylang.. Saw an Indian FT Ah Neh carrying a laptop bag bargaining with a Thai gal.. Thai gal asked for $50.. But fucktard Ah Neh tried to reduce the price.. Ah Beng pimp then fucked the Ah Neh up by telling him to screw an Indian Ah Kua at Desker if he wants a cheap fuck..:biggrin: