• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feb 16: NSP Rally for Petition against 6.9

Will You attend and sign petition?

• Yes and tell the PAP to wake up!

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • No, im just another ballsless sinkie

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i already booked the front row seat so that i can be near to nicole my dearest darling

Don't just pay attention to Nicole. We need you to pay some attention to what will be presented so that you can post your comments here.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i go rescue her when tuayapeh's tongue gets too far..... :biggrin:

haha, i embrace her first and will prevent any guy from touching her...she is too pure to be sullied...i will totally embrace and protect her - body, heart and soul:smile:

she is such a stunning beauty m- god-send nightingale for singapore.

Last edited:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, i embrace her first and will prevent any guy from touching her...she is too pure to be sullied...i will totally embrace and protect her - body, heart and soul:smile:

she is such a stunning beauty m- god-send nightingale for singapore.

eh kopi...share share leh.... i also need a bit of honey leh.

You got your syt madam liao hor......