• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feb 16: NSP Rally for Petition against 6.9

Will You attend and sign petition?

• Yes and tell the PAP to wake up!

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • No, im just another ballsless sinkie

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wish you all the luck Travellor...I was returning home and the jam in Yishun waS BAD , MAD AND HORRIBLE!!!....it's already so crowded and so congested...the traffic jam was heart-breaking....!!!

bring in the clowns! more clownss!!! and more more!!!

nothing lik a good dose of harsh reality to wake you up to the failures of the PAP's grand plans...more of that from where it all comes from i assure you that if we fail to stop these PAP bastards!!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the official website to announce this petition? Let people share it on Facebook so as to make it a show of force on 16 Feb. Quickly before CNY celebrations crowd the issue out.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the official website to announce this petition? Let people share it on Facebook so as to make it a show of force on 16 Feb. Quickly before CNY celebrations crowd the issue out.

i dont think they have a petition going yet la....start slowly, see whether sinkies got balls to even take a fucking walk in the park on a saturday evening first. if they dont even have the motivation to show how tulan they really are by doing something so innocuous as walking around a park, wdf you epecting them to sign a petition even??

we are talking about jumping through hoops for a bunch of daft sheep bro... no mean feat for a bunch of castrated dumbasses

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Protest at Hong Lim Park on 16 Feb (Sat) at 4.30pm – Say NO to 6.9 million popula

Get a trade off for dual citizenship for Singaporeans.

Singapore is like a small basin, it get full easily and it will overflow and the White Paper failed by 2030.

Underneath the basin, Singaporeans need to drill a big hole and put a plug in. The plug is release to let Singaporeans leave Singapore with dual citizenship status to another country of their choice. The plug is dual citizenship status and also act as safety valve for Singaporeans. In this way, the basin will never overflow but can cap at 6.9M. Overflow basin is dangerous for Singaporeans and a revolt is real.

The 2nd generation Singaporeans (grown up children/ adult) can apply for Aus/ Can/ US citizenships and aging parents can port over and also recieve medical benefit.

PAP is mad...i will join the protest

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont think they have a petition going yet la....start slowly, see whether sinkies got balls to even take a fucking walk in the park on a saturday evening first. if they dont even have the motivation to show how tulan they really are by doing something so innocuous as walking around a park, wdf you epecting them to sign a petition even??

we are talking about jumping through hoops for a bunch of daft sheep bro... no mean feat for a bunch of castrated dumbasses

It's not worth it to sacrifice time,effort and finances to fight for the rights of very ungrateful,coward and self-centred sinkies.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tuayapeh going to see how the ISD will go and charsiao like how najib sent his own men in to transform the bersih rallies into justification for useof violent foce on oeaceful demonstrators...evil n actio always excites tuayapeh....a lot of bloodshed and new members for my special club here...

:biggrin:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will be there, and if ISD really there, I want to see what they will do.
Can anyone do a live coverage via mobile n sent direct to internet?
Will be good to capture all the event in it's originality. I only got digital camera and will record video.
whoever dares to take my digital camera will be captured by my fren's dslr camera (he says he is hiding elsewhere.. ahaha)

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will you turn up and register your disenchantment with the pwabye PAP's plans to dilute your vote????

I will be there, and if ISD really there, I want to see what they will do.
Can anyone do a live coverage via mobile n sent direct to internet?
Will be good to capture all the event in it's originality. I only got digital camera and will record video.
whoever dares to take my digital camera will be captured by my fren's dslr camera (he says he is hiding elsewhere.. ahaha)

good idea. i ill bring along a viedo cam and capture all those fuckers who wanna go down thereband set a disruption to the proceedings.

after that post those videos here so that everybody can recognise them and apprehend the culprits....

the PAP better not try any of their ccb fucking tricks

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tuayapeh says this ccb di siao kiahs from the ISD will get a special seat in the boiling oil jacuzzi next to LKY when he dies......

curse044

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feb 16 is also the 7th day of Lunar New Year and also known as People's Birthday to Chinese.
What a better way to celebrate one's birthday ...Hong Lim Park to make a birthday wish.

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened
Happiness never decreases by being shared

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Feb 16 is also the 7th day of Lunar New Year and also known as People's Birthday to Chinese.
What a better way to celebrate one's birthday ...Hong Lim Park to make a birthday wish.

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened
Happiness never decreases by being shared

who knowsnif the old man kicks the bucket then tuayapeh got even greater cause to call for a celebration down here in hell.....

:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h-qRhn_ixGs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They got 2 levels of boarding deck... power...please build something like that for the 6.9 million population.

Last edited: