• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Favorite Biblical Inconsistencies

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love threats, cannot reason or answer, turn to threats, bravo,,,,,,,,,,,, don't believe, eternal damnation,,,, haha,,,,,,, if there ever be a day of judgement, you think your God is going to ask you if you believe in jesus? haha....

if believe, check onto the mansions in the sky,,,,,

if not, do not pass go, straight to hell,,,,,,

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love threats, cannot reason or answer, turn to threats, bravo,,,,,,,,,,,, don't believe, eternal damnation,,,, haha,,,,,,, if there ever be a day of judgement, you think your God is going to ask you if you believe in jesus? haha....

if believe, check onto the mansions in the sky,,,,,

if not, do not pass go, straight to hell,,,,,,

I am not threatening you. Why should i?

That is the christian belief.

If they are right, then you have a problem.

If you are right, then they are sorely mistaken.

They took their choice. You take yours.

The problem here is that instead of a spirit of inquiry, you started to blaspheme against their God (in your other posts).

A spirit of inquiry is acceptable.

A spirit of degoratory comments is something you need to be ready to bear the consequences with.

That's all i am trying to say.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, according to your belief, no matter how good i am, how charitable i am, if i don't believe in jesus i go to hell. and if i am a thief, an adulterer, a murderer all my life but if i confess my sins, i go to heaven.

yes, according to your belief, the father of your God almost destroyed the humankind because he claimed he cannot find a righteous person and saved a family and they procreate by "incest"?

yes, according to your belief, the God which is the same essence as Jesus laid down his rule that when attack, kill all man and leave the woman for pleasure.

yes, according to your belief, the God which is in the same Godhead as Jesus, tells his selected people to kill their son if they are disobedient and accuse their sons of other crimes.

yes, according to your belief, the God who send his son to die on the cross because he needs the sacrifice of a human to absolve sins or simply love the aroma of sacrifice?,,,,,,,,,,,,

yes,,,, that is your "loving" father in heaven

G

Goodnews

yes, according to your belief, no matter how good i am, how charitable i am, if i don't believe in jesus i go to hell. and if i am a thief, an adulterer, a murderer all my life but if i confess my sins, i go to heaven.

yes, according to your belief, the father of your God almost destroyed the humankind because he claimed he cannot find a righteous person and saved a family and they procreate by "incest"?

yes, according to your belief, the God which is the same essence as Jesus laid down his rule that when attack, kill all man and leave the woman for pleasure.

yes, according to your belief, the God which is in the same Godhead as Jesus, tells his selected people to kill their son if they are disobedient and accuse their sons of other crimes.

yes, according to your belief, the God who send his son to die on the cross because he needs the sacrifice of a human to absolve sins or simply love the aroma of sacrifice?,,,,,,,,,,,,

yes,,,, that is your "loving" father in heaven

Commoner,

You have only understand the 'first' part of what God has commanded in order to be saved and go to His Kingdom. We are all sinners and have committed many sinners some big and some small (but to God, sins are sins.)

Accepting Jesus and allowing His precious blood to cleanse our sin is only the first step of the faith. Jesus has commanded: Repent and be saved. Quite unfortunately, REPENTENCE is not frequently preached and evangelists normally share with people only the first step, that is accepting Jesus as our Saviour. The true test of whether one has really accepted Jesus is whether s/he has repented. If after 'accepting' Jesus and one is still kept sinning, then there is actually no salvation because s/he is not really a converted Christians. Jesus has said very clearly that on the last day many will say to Him: Lord, Lord, I have done this good things, I have done that good things and Jesus is going to say to them: Go away, you evil doers; I never knew you! Those are the people who called themselves Christians but still continue to do evil things. They will not be allowed to enter into the Kingdom of God. In the Bible, we are told that many are called but few are accepted.

Please note that to be a true Christian is very very difficult but sadly many people were told that just accept Jesus and you can go to heaven. The fact is not! If you are told about this, you are being deceived! The citizens of heavens are sinners who have truly repented of their sins and they have taken every effort while they were on earth not to repeat evil work they have done in the past. Living a life to fully satisfy God's demand is big a challenge to many Christians who will always pray, cry and beg God to help them to repent. Please do not be deceived because just by saying: "Jesus, I believe You" is not good enough. Do you also know that Satan believe Jesus is God? Because it is written in the Bible that in the last day, every tongue will confess and every knee will bow and say that Jesus is God. They will include Satan, the devils and all his fallen angles besides all unrepented sinners.

Medusa

Alfrescian
Loyal
ermmm....i have a question....might be off topic or might be not...depends on how u look at it so pardon me yea :smile:

catholic prays to mother mary

christians prays to jesus

but how come christians always argue that there shouldnt be any catholics around....and if mother and son followers cant even come to a compromise...how do the rest of the people follow them? why are they (mother and son) even fighting for their place in earth now? anybody care to enlighten me? TIA :smile:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, Catholics are Christians as well. In fact, the Catholic church is the first established Christian denomination. Everything else are termed Protestants, as they are in "Protest" against the Catholic teaching.

Catholics don't "pray" to Mary, but reserve Mary as an important saint. The following links explain this a bit more.
http://catholic-practices.suite101.com/article.cfm/do_catholics_worship_mary

Its not only the Catholics and the Protestants that are fighting each other. The whole Abrahamic faith is fighting each other. In fact, they all agree they are worshipping the same God. Look at the recent Mudland incident over "Allah". Look at the middle east. At least half of the worlds sorrows/wars would be gone if religion were never created, especially the Abrahamic faith in my opinion.

ermmm....i have a question....might be off topic or might be not...depends on how u look at it so pardon me yea :smile:

but how come christians always argue that there shouldnt be any catholics around....and if mother and son followers cant even come to a compromise...how do the rest of the people follow them? why are they (mother and son) even fighting for their place in earth now? anybody care to enlighten me? TIA :smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Haha...thats nothing lah. Now they are praying to ALLAH!

Now, u go ask them how they going to solve this one? :rolleyes:

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not only the Catholics and the Protestants that are fighting each other. The whole Abrahamic faith is fighting each other. In fact, they all agree they are worshipping the same God. Look at the recent Mudland incident over "Allah". Look at the middle east. At least half of the worlds sorrows/wars would be gone if religion were never created, especially the Abrahamic faith in my opinion.

There is a need for accuracy here.

The problem happened because of women - two women in particular.

Sarah, Abraham's lawful wife, who encouraged Abraham to take on a concubine and then demanded that Abraham discard the concubine and her son.

Rebecca, Isaac's wife, who favoured Jacob over Esau and cheated her husband and her elder son in favour of her favourite son, Jacob.

The resulting problem between Isaac, son of Sarah and Ishmael, son of Hagar was believed to have been resolved and peace made between the two, 5000 years back.

God kept his promise to Abraham to take care of Ishmael and his mother. Note that Abraham loved Hagar and Ishmael.

The Jews and Arabs lived in peace for many hundreds of years.

The problem between Jacob and Esau existed today and will be in existence till the end of days.

Thus it is believed, not proved, that the problems between the Jews and Arabs today lie in the discord between Jacob and Esau.

Esau's children stir the discord between the Jews and the Arabs, over a strip of land.

As for the problems between the Catholics and the Protestants, this is the perennial problem of 'God loves me but hates them'. Some headway, in fact significant headway had been made by the Catholics in the direction of peace towards the Protestants, accepting them as brothers.

Christians and Jews, of the Abrahamic Faith, had made significant contributions to science, technology, economics, politics, music, world welfare, finance and others, contributions way beyond that of any other religion.

In my opinion, the world will be much poorer if not for the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

In my opinion, the desires of contentious men should not overshadow the contributions made by the many followers of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

patience

Hello.
I love the way you used two inconsistent Christian arguments to address a problem with biblical inconsistencies. That's classic equivocation in the tradition of "god is good in his own way" and in the attempt to redefine science in the Kansas ID trial.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello.
I love the way you used two inconsistent Christian arguments to address a problem with biblical inconsistencies. That's classic equivocation in the tradition of "god is good in his own way" and in the attempt to redefine science in the Kansas ID trial.

I highly doubt i am inconsistent.

Still if yours is superior thinking, you can stick to it.

Not my problem to correct you.