• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why jesus choose judas iscariot as one of his twelve disciples when he already know judas will betray him

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
machiam like oneself own ownself right?
or maybe judas is selected by jesus to betray and actually there is nothing judas can do because he is already selected by jesus to be a bad man so that the subsequent flow of events can flow from jesus death to rising from the dead etc etc
did judas have a choice to be a good man instead of a traitor? or actually god has already assigned him to be a traitor?

is our life on earth already preassigned?

means god already selected who is good, who is evil, who will be rich, who will be poor, who will be powerful, who will be followers and not leaders, who will strike toto grp1 prize, who will have cancer and die younger than average human life expectancy etc etc?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
That is the mission lai De woh... Need to help us to leedeem our sin mah
so if god selected you to play a murderer, scammer or a traitor in your existence on earth, you have no choice but to play that role and you can try and try and try and will never become a good man?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
so if god selected you to play a murderer, scammer or a traitor in your existence on earth, you have no choice but to play that role and you can try and try and try and will never become a good man?
Maybe that is a NPC?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Well, u read more deeply, u will know de
how to know if God has already preselected one to play a certain role in our lifetime on earth. judas seems to be clueless until the moment he betrayed jesus and then he regretted, went back to the temple and return the bribes to the chief priests and sadly he hang himself before even jesus.die. i wonder he is now in heaven or hell?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to know if God has already preselected one to play a certain role in our lifetime on earth. judas seems to be clueless until the moment he betrayed jesus and then he regretted, went back to the temple and return the bribes to the chief priests and sadly he hang himself before even jesus.die. i wonder he is now in heaven or hell?
That's not what happened. In the bible it also says he used the money to buy land and afterwards, fell headlong and spilled his guts and died.
Your bible is confusing me. Did he hang himself or fell and died?
Yet god says in the bible that he is not the author of confusion.
Now I'm confused confused.
It doesn't add up. The only way to explain it is that the verses has been corrupted.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
machiam like oneself own ownself right?
or maybe judas is selected by jesus to betray and actually there is nothing judas can do because he is already selected by jesus to be a bad man so that the subsequent flow of events can flow from jesus death to rising from the dead etc etc
did judas have a choice to be a good man instead of a traitor? or actually god has already assigned him to be a traitor?

is our life on earth already preassigned?

means god already selected who is good, who is evil, who will be rich, who will be poor, who will be powerful, who will be followers and not leaders, who will strike toto grp1 prize, who will have cancer and die younger than average human life expectancy etc etc?
As long as you believe, nothing else matters.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
That's not what happened. In the bible it also says he used the money to buy land and afterwards, fell headlong and spilled his guts and died.
Your bible is confusing me. Did he hang himself or fell and died?
Yet god says in the bible that he is not the author of confusion.
Now I'm confused confused.
It doesn't add up. The only way to explain it is that the verses has been corrupted.
there are two version of what happen to judas

https://bam.sites.uiowa.edu/trivia/...rst telling of the,goes out and hangs himself.