• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAP IB Aims to Drown Out Negative Comments + Derail Discussion. Childish!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please don't add any more fuel to burn an innocent forummer
i was not banned
i excluded myself before all the dog,donkeys and horses got out of control
including all the frogs,toads and snakes - they were all after my blood

i did not curse anyone or their family with cancer - please apologise to me for your wrongful accusation

i am back with no nonsense. i am serious. i am serious about pin pointing the hypocrisy and the tyranny of some powerful
forummers here - the so called intellectuals, the so called clone hunters, the so called intelligent OPPO leaders and the whole lot of the CCCCby Gang

i am here as an honest, sensible, reasonable and truthful forummer

you should not malign me with such false accusations. if i am that bad as you have outlined, i would have been dead long time ago....

but of course, the conspiracy is right here: anything and any rubbish or any vile filthy pMs you got in your system, blame it on kopi. it is so convenient.

you are an intelligent god. so pls do not make a mockery of your god's intelligence. thank you.
then post something worth reading.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
then post something worth reading.

what do you want to know and what do you wish to read ?

there are so many threads here and so many interesting postings by very good forummers here.

i suggest you read Asterix's posts and those by Mr Wong Meng Meng and Mr Lim too....Halsey's posts are worth reading too.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what do you want to know and what do you wish to read ?

there are so many threads here and so many interesting postings by very good forummers here.

i suggest you read Asterix's posts and those by Mr Wong Meng Meng and Mr Lim too....Halsey's posts are worth reading too.
Paiseh to say. Your standard still quite Low. Lets talk about why pap not giving stinkees cpf Money back at 55.stop three batam crap.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Paiseh to say. Your standard still quite Low. Lets talk about why pap not giving stinkees cpf Money back at 55.stop three batam crap.

my standard is too low for you. sorry, there are many other threads which deal with such issues. go and read them at your pleasure. if you want to find out more about cpf, you can always email to the minister. thank you.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my standard is too low for you. sorry, there are many other threads which deal with such issues. go and read them at your pleasure. if you want to find out more about cpf, you can always email to the minister. thank you.
No leh. U always say pappies lampar 1. Don't tell me u made this claim with using the brain. Lai leh, why cpf cannot take when 55. Don't tell me 1st world stinking land ah peh all so stupid, all spent at hatyai and bantam.then I support pappies. Just put the stupid 55 year old too sleep. Cheaper betterer and fasterer.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's there to comment. it is your signature.

then comment this

#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No leh. U always say pappies lampar 1. Don't tell me u made this claim with using the brain. Lai leh, why cpf cannot take when 55. Don't tell me 1st world stinking land ah peh all so stupid, all spent at hatyai and bantam.then I support pappies. Just put the stupid 55 year old too sleep. Cheaper betterer and fasterer.

good comments. thank you.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
then comment this

#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters
what's there to comment?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah me think good too. Can ask your master to put all useless 55 year old to sleep. No need take cpf.

you can do it yourself. no need to ask me to do anything. we have a very open government. you can go and talk to the minister about your cpf. i am sure the good minister will have tea with you. no problems. i have tried before and i have never been disappointed. we have a very understanding and a very compassionate government. if you want to have tea with our PM, you can also make an appointment with his secretary.no problem. our PM is a very friendly and very kind man. he will give you some of his precious time. singapore is a good place to stay. everyone is so rich here. thank you once again.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you can do it yourself. no need to ask me to do anything. we have a very open government. you can go and talk to the minister about your cpf. i am sure the good minister will have tea with you. no problems. i have tried before and i have never been disappointed. we have a very understanding and a very compassionate government. if you want to have tea with our PM, you can also make an appointment with his secretary.no problem. our PM is a very friendly and very kind man. he will give you some of his precious time. singapore is a good place to stay. everyone is so rich here. thank you once again.
See? Kopi. I want to discuss seriously. But u conveniently push the question away. At least ask your more intelligent colleague for help.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See? Kopi. I want to discuss seriously. But u conveniently push the question away. At least ask your more intelligent colleague for help.

this is not the place and the thread for such discussion. i am no standard for you. you are a confucius scholar.i respect you. there are many intelligent forummers here. you can ask them or pM them for more information. i have already said my piece in other threads and made my stand very clear. no need to repeat and bore everyone.

this thread is about IB. so pls do not side-track ok. thank you.