• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Inside the World of the PAP Internet Brigade

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pap ib seems to be pretty useless to me. I was bashing PAP and it's ball licking losers for so long and their counters are pretty mediocre. Pls hire someone smarter.

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

These opposition supporters who kpkb so much lies on the net would like to think they are so influential or great. They are wastin their time n end up with full of problems in life.

The best IBs are disguised as Opposition sympathizers to shape opinions.

jw5

Loyal
The best IBs are disguised as Opposition sympathizers to shape opinions.

I don't really agree with that. In an online forum where the members are mostly annonymous, what you comment in the forum can influence people. A pap IB guy pretending to be an opposition supporter or sympathizer will have to say things in support of the opposition or against the pap. He runs the risk that there will be those who will read his posts and be influenced, even though he was only pretending.

The pap IB tends to shy away from political and social issues, anything that will show the government are not doing a good job or what they should be doing, i.e. to make the lives of ordinary citizens better. They will try to distract and disrupt discussions that are about social issues that reflect badly on the government's performance. They will claim to be neutral and non-political, asking questions like "Why has this become a political issue?" They will troll threads and talk excessive nonsense, so as to hinder discussions on the social problems. You will never see the pap IB members start threads or enter into serious discussions on social issues that do not reflect well on the government. They will stay away from such threads or if they are participating in a thread with such discussions, they will turn silent or try to deflect the attention to some mundane or frivolous topic.

Can you spot them now?

Shanghai

They will try to distract and disrupt discussions that are about social issues that reflect badly on the government's performance. They will claim to be neutral and non-political, asking questions like "Why has this become a political issue?"

Can you spot them now?

There's a possibility. However, it could means you are being too sensitive. I dislike those that sits on the fence.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't really agree with that. In an online forum where the members are mostly annonymous, what you comment in the forum can influence people. A pap IB guy pretending to be an opposition supporter or sympathizer will have to say things in support of the opposition or against the pap. He runs the risk that there will be those who will read his posts and be influenced, even though he was only pretending.

The pap IB tends to shy away from political and social issues, anything that will show the government are not doing a good job or what they should be doing, i.e. to make the lives of ordinary citizens better. They will try to distract and disrupt discussions that are about social issues that reflect badly on the government's performance. They will claim to be neutral and non-political, asking questions like "Why has this become a political issue?" They will troll threads and talk excessive nonsense, so as to hinder discussions on the social problems. You will never see the pap IB members start threads or enter into serious discussions on social issues that do not reflect well on the government. They will stay away from such threads or if they are participating in a thread with such discussions, they will turn silent or try to deflect the attention to some mundane or frivolous topic.

Can you spot them now?

Hi there

Why can't a PAP IB guy say things in support of the Opposition or seemingly detrimental to the PAP? The internet is filled with such talk, so what's one more such negative comment.

Not all IBs are out to disrupt the forum. Each has a different task. :biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you spot them now?

One of the common technique is what i call the "progressive misleading" used by retards PAP IB members like kopiuncle:
First: "love Singapore"
Next: "our government is pretty good, love our great government"
Finally: "love PAP"

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi there

Why can't a PAP IB guy say things in support of the Opposition or seemingly detrimental to the PAP? The internet is filled with such talk, so what's one more such negative comment.

Not all IBs are out to disrupt the forum. Each has a different task. :biggrin:

See that cheesepie Fishypie posts to answer your questions :biggrin:

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
praying for the arrival for this DAY where accounts frozen, cronies arrested and long overdue punishments meted out.
the longer we wait, the more painful for SINGAPORE.............

remember... 助李为虐者之后人将世世为奴,代代为娼!!!!!!!!!

:wink::wink::wink::smile::smile::smile::wink::wink::wink:

These opposition supporters who kpkb so much lies on the net would like to think they are so influential or great. They are wastin their time n end up with full of problems in life.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the common technique is what i call the "progressive misleading" used by retards PAP IB members like kopiuncle:
First: "love Singapore"
Next: "our government is pretty good, love our great government"
Finally: "love PAP"

Another variation is ....... " I may not like the PAP but that does not cloud my judgement.........."

Why it is effective is because you can't tell if the person is working for the IB or just another brain washed "lesser mortal" i.e. one of the 60%.