• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAP IB Aims to Drown Out Negative Comments + Derail Discussion. Childish!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
you are right. it's a waste of time to associate with ignorant people. if the lotus sutra cannot enlighten you, i suggest you try reading the diamond sutra or the heart sutra.you might just return and thank kopi...good luck!!!

Well said. You will be blessed a thousand times over.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pook kai zai, you seek to derail every discussion with your filth. Sei chao hai!

"When you conceal your will from others, that is Thick. When you impose your will on others, that is Black." -- Lee Zhong Wu - watch out for manipulation.

"Thick face is a shield; Black heart is a spear." -- Chin-Ning Chu - what are you hiding from?

1. It pays to be a winner. - want to win
2. The only easy day was yesterday. - not easy to win
3. Just passing is failing; second best is the first loser. - 1st or bust
4. Luck is the residue of design and opportunity - planning is important
5. Training is never over - always learning
6. Enough ... is never enough - what to do after winning?
7. When you want to win, there is never enough time to train - focus on the path.

i think you are a good person. you seem to hold the right values.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seriously, if there really is a PAP IB, then I think they are doing a fucked up job in this forum and failed their KPI badly. They need to fire the Manager and hire a new one.

If so, they need to improve their results by 100 times, as there are far toooooo many anti-PAP folks here. How they increase by 100 times? They must manage, whether to increase their staff strength or Productivity or a combination of both!!

Then you will see me telling the PAP IB fellows "Thank you for not politicizing this thread".

:cool:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pook kai zai, you seek to derail every discussion with your filth. Sei chao hai!

you are a mad man
very very mad
you've lost your cool
you've also lost your balls
now you've become also so vulgar ...sad hor
most important of all
you've lost your blains...lagi sad hor
now you are nothing but a piece of black tard
thick skin with corny face fart....haha
lost in the wilderness of the hunting ground
very sad indeed....better luck next time

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
someone thinks i am part of the kopi family. i have not denied it because i have not been asked. because the asker does not want to hear the truth.

you are a mad man
very very mad
you've lost your cool
you've also lost your balls
now you've become also so vulgar ...sad hor
most important of all
you've lost your blains...lagi sad hor
now you are nothing but a piece of black tard
thick skin with corny face fart....haha
lost in the wilderness of the hunting ground
very sad indeed....better luck next time

jw5

Loyal
hi bro, why not evolve your role past clone hunter? you can be anything you want to be. don't cling on to what you think you should be, if it holds you back from becoming what you ought to be.

it has long since evolved LOL.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
someone thinks i am part of the kopi family. i have not denied it because i have not been asked. because the asker does not want to hear the truth.

this is not a surprise.

there are quite a few true blue singaporeans who are pro-establishment and pro-singaporeans and their views are contrary to many OPPO members here and they are
lumped in together as the Kopi Gang, the Kopisai Clones and the Kopisai this and the Kopisai that. Anyone who holds an alternative view is regarded with suspicion and will be gang-banged by this CCCCby Gang.

so many have stayed away from Kopi and i would advise forummers to stay away from kopi too because they will be bombarded.

anything that goes wrong here, blame kopi. if you receive a lewd, filthy and vulgar message in your system, it must be kopisai or his clones.

this is the thinking of the CCCCby Gang members - a bunch of idiots, thugs and hooligans who are here to exterminate alternative views and who want
to control the tone and the flow of this wonderful and great forum.

it is obvious who are the mad ones here in this forum - i mean pathologically insane and suffering from paranoid schizophrenia. there is one already in this forum who
has gone berserk and amok running naked mindlessly infracting every post challenging the moderator to ban him. and of course, there are a few very powerful nuclear powers here who will not hesitate to nuke you out of extinction if you disagree with them or if you have the courage to zap them or even cause them a little dent in their pride and arrogance. their ego is so high and so important they want you to justify why you zap them or they asked for a poll to justify their nuclear bombing of innocent forummers. such is the mess here. it is full of booby traps here as you don't really know who is who in this cyber forum.

but there are plenty of intellectual snobs here and i will not hesitate to say there are two very outstanding ones here : JW5 and TFBH - the twin swords that will not hesitate to slice you to death , even threatening you in REAL LIFE.

thank you and have a nice evening....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP is the embodiment, the expression and the legacy of a vile man and his repugnant ideas of government.

Therefore, it is not really a surprise to figure out what kind of people support it, or worse, participate in a fool's errand (online astroturfing) for it.

That's all you need to know.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle
u were banned from posting
becos u told someone that his whole family get the cancer

I see u are back with your nonsense in full force

ohhhh!!!!!!!!!!!, i received similar message, so here is my signature to remind of that imbecile

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle
u were banned from posting
becos u told someone that his whole family get the cancer

I see u are back with your nonsense in full force

please don't add any more fuel to burn an innocent forummer
i was not banned
i excluded myself before all the dog,donkeys and horses got out of control
including all the frogs,toads and snakes - they were all after my blood

i did not curse anyone or their family with cancer - please apologise to me for your wrongful accusation

i am back with no nonsense. i am serious. i am serious about pin pointing the hypocrisy and the tyranny of some powerful
forummers here - the so called intellectuals, the so called clone hunters, the so called intelligent OPPO leaders and the whole lot of the CCCCby Gang

i am here as an honest, sensible, reasonable and truthful forummer

you should not malign me with such false accusations. if i am that bad as you have outlined, i would have been dead long time ago....

but of course, the conspiracy is right here: anything and any rubbish or any vile filthy pMs you got in your system, blame it on kopi. it is so convenient.

you are an intelligent god. so pls do not make a mockery of your god's intelligence. thank you.