• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Families Threaten To Mass Vote Against PAP Due To Medisheld Life

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
It wont help, these lot of opposition supporters expect to be spoon feed and they will be failure whatever they go unless they can change their mindset, stop blaming others for their failure and improve on their own productivity

Instead of complaining, why not move to another country where it is cheaper?

Go Vietnam la. U can live on $300 per month!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont understand why u cannot give CPF a call or make a trip there to clarify things and clear your doubts.

Have you tried calling CPF??...or go to any of their branches to fix an appointment?....btw, the Medishield thing is from MOH...you go CPF they will "wayang" you to "MOH"...you go " MOH" they will "wayang" you to CPF....I have read on-line...but I still cannot get it? maybe the 60% can get it, after all they got if for 50 years.

Are you a SINGpaorean?....you do not know, their, complicity in simplicity?...

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are 700k.of pioneers, how many will sit in Changi htl when tis medishield life take off?

Just waiting to see how many of these old folks struggling to survive as cleaners and sweepers will be sent to jail.
The opposition must highlight this in the coming elections.

Anyway this approach is nothing new, coming from the son of a guy who remarked that " He took over, and he said: 'If I have to shoot 200,000 students to save China from another 100 years of disorder, so be it.'"

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
You really lack any foresight.. We are dealing with a global economics, Look wider, If Singapore is to be a leader in the global market.
Foreigners is a must and providing them subsides education is just one of the many ways to make them stay and contribute to the growth of the country.

and even if they go back, they will spread the many good words of Singapore, remember these lot are some of the smartest people in their country and likely to be leaders of tomorrow.
think of the many intangible benefits that Singapore can reap from by having them here.

Free tertiary education to foreigners, NS for Sinkies but Job for FT even wit fake certs, lets see who has to run when ur Masters get booted out.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Yes i have and i always almost get the answer i need and when there is a need for me to travel to one of the many CPF branches, i did.
Did you?

Have you tried calling CPF??...or go to any of their branches to fix an appointment?....btw, the Medishield thing is from MOH...you go CPF they will "wayang" you to "MOH"...you go " MOH" they will "wayang" you to CPF....I have read on-line...but I still cannot get it? maybe the 60% can get it, after all they got if for 50 years.

Are you a SINGpaorean?....you do not know, their, complicity in simplicity?...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You really lack any foresight.. We are dealing with a global economics, Look wider, If Singapore is to be a leader in the global market.
Foreigners is a must and providing them subsides education is just one of the many ways to make them stay and contribute to the growth of the country.

and even if they go back, they will spread the many good words of Singapore, remember these lot are some of the smartest people in their country and likely to be leaders of tomorrow.
think of the many intangible benefits that Singapore can reap from by having them here.

I think most of us had studied Economics, one time or the other...I still have my copy of J.L. Hanson " A Textbook Of Economics"...well worn copy, still on the book shelf.....we know all these.

We are talking about an elected (sic!) government...that sells their citizens at the drop of a hat...when they see $$$$....

Who does not world economics. micro. macro, population planning etc...

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
you obviously study without understanding how it really work and how to make good use of it.

what the use of reading all those theory when u do not put them to good use?

I think most of us had studied Economics, one time or the other...I still have my copy of J.L. Hanson " A Textbook Of Economics"...well worn copy, still on the book shelf.....we know all these.

We are talking about an elected (sic!) government...that sells their citizens at the drop of a hat...when they see $$$$....

Who does not world economics. micro. macro, population planning etc...

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just waiting to see how many of these old folks struggling to survive as cleaners and sweepers will be sent to jail.
The opposition must highlight this in the coming elections.

Anyway this approach is nothing new, coming from the son of a guy who remarked that " He took over, and he said: 'If I have to shoot 200,000 students to save China from another 100 years of disorder, so be it.'"

Come 2016, Changi htl will incl new fixtures to cater for Pioneers who wish to check in. Their rooms will come with elderly friendly facilities. Not bad, huh! Be thankful to PAP, a Gahman tat look into their interest and welfare even though they hve already expired their presence living on this planet.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt pioneer card holders will be going to Changi hilton. The subsidies available for them are for life. It the current ppl aged around 50-60 that will be given expensive rooms at changi.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you obviously study without understanding how it really work and how to make good use of it.

what the use of reading all those theory when u do not put them to good use?

I do have to apply the theory, it had already being done for me, by the efficient government, not only apply, but "cook" the books too...I would think John Manyard Keynes etc..would have rolled in their graves!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont understand why u cannot give CPF a call or make a trip there to clarify things and clear your doubts.

WHY BOTHER.??

By the time you fully understand and clear your doubts they are going to set in new rule to cunt-fuse you again.

Look at our Taxi fare structure..It has been decades that many are still in the dark about their charges and rules.

Look at our adminstration set up--- You have PM,3 Deputy Pm, SM, MM and even five mayors to confuse you about their role..

And with these idiots all there, our country gets messier and messier by the day...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHY BOTHER.??

By the time you fully understand and clear your doubts they are going to set in new rule to cunt-fuse you again.

Look at our Taxi fare structure..It has been decades that many are still in the dark about their charges and rules.

Look at our adminstration set up--- You have PM,3 Deputy Pm, SM, MM and even five mayors to confuse you about their role..

And with these idiots all there, our country gets messier and messier by the day...

If you find it hard to understand,, you should leave it all to the PAP to take care of things.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It wont help, these lot of opposition supporters expect to be spoon feed and they will be failure whatever they go unless they can change their mindset, stop blaming others for their failure and improve on their own productivity

It is a fact that most Oppo blame pap for every fucking thing that goes wrong in their lives!

No money to buy car
No money to buy big flat
No money to go for nice holiday