• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exposing my ex girlfriend's deceit, lies and treason

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes TS is a half fuck chicken shit loser no wonder his whore of a gf dumped him. This one machiam 60.1% who wants to vote against vile pappies but so scare that he shitted in his pants

Fark you understand! I am not your enemy why you behave like one? Cheebye kia, so what I vote PAP? Politics is not the concern in this thread. This is about the treason committed by my ex. I want to take her to court! I want her to stand at UN tribunal at the hague and face international sanctions!

And for your info, yes I am PAP supporter, and not only that, a lot of my friends support me on this and give me lots of encouragement.

It seems that you oppie supporters are all fucked up and no empathy for the plight and suffering of others.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fark you understand! I am not your enemy why you behave like one? Cheebye kia, so what I vote PAP? Politics is not the concern in this thread. This is about the treason committed by my ex. I want to take her to court! I want her to stand at UN tribunal at the hague and face international sanctions!

And for your info, yes I am PAP supporter, and not only that, a lot of my friends support me on this and give me lots of encouragement.

It seems that you oppie supporters are all fucked up and no empathy for the plight and suffering of others.

A PAP low life ball-less sinkie mangina.. Oh man.. You are the worst of the worst male species existed.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

OK lah; why not just let us have here contact so that many here can give her a try or trial. BTW, how much is she charging ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fela should be thankful his gf very independent minded. Other gf treat bf like slave. Must go pick up to work, from work, to shopping etc. Hope next gf he gets is a girl from hell.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This fela should be thankful his gf very independent minded. Other gf treat bf like slave. Must go pick up to work, from work, to shopping etc. Hope next gf he gets is a girl from hell.

i just saw a mangina carrying shopping bags for his gf and the gf is empty-handed walking in front.. I shake my head and think, what a fucking loser.. Man like that is a disgrace to other man.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Treason is a special form of betrayal - against the sovereign or nation. Means of treason, like any other form of betrayal, includes but is not limited to deceit, lies, murder, et cetera. Surprised Mr. Advice did not come in to correct improper English in title of this thread and I have to do it myself :rolleyes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason

[video=youtube;iUrzicaiRLU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUrzicaiRLU[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i just saw a mangina carrying shopping bags for his gf and the gf is empty-handed walking in front.. I shake my head and think, what a fucking loser.. Man like that is a disgrace to other man.

Shopping bag neber mind. I have seen man carry the girlfriend purse and walk behind them. What a castrated shit. A disgrace to the male species. Nothing worse than seeing a fat guy carry a small LV handbag.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
actually whats the big hooha here, he ate her abalone and she ate his sausage so just call it quits lah

The big hooha is that she let other men eat her abalone too, while the idiot TS save his lapchiong only for this slut. Stupid or not?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
This world is a strange world.

If a thief steals something from you, the thief is lauded as being clever, and the victim mocked stupid.

I believe it's a sinkie traits to gloat over another person's misfortune.

If we take the TS words at face value, and believe him for a moment, the person who should be shamed is the person who betrays.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The big hooha is that she let other men eat her abalone too, while the idiot TS save his lapchiong only for this slut. Stupid or not?

That is not stupid - that is the proper and decent behaviour of an Confusian gentleman.

I gave so much to my ex. If you knew what I did for her when we were together, you would condemn her for her act of betrayal and treason

First and foremost I was the one who gave her money every month for her rental and for her medical fees. I paid all the big ticket items in her life for her.

She owes me! She fucking owes me!

At the very least, I would expect her loyalty and fidelity to me.

INSTEAD SHE BROUGHT A MAN HOME TO HER RENTED HDB ROOM AND HAD SEX WITH HIM.

WORSE STILL THE LANDLORD WANTED TO SUE HER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT.

This woman owes me her life, man!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is not stupid - that is the proper and decent behaviour of an Confusian gentleman.

I gave so much to my ex. If you knew what I did for her when we were together, you would condemn her for her act of betrayal and treason

First and foremost I was the one who gave her money every month for her rental and for her medical fees. I paid all the big ticket items in her life for her.

WORSE STILL THE LANDLORD WANTED TO SUE HER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, AND I WAS THE ONE WHO NEGOTIATED WITH HIM TO CALM DOWN AND LET HER OFF THE HOOK.

This is what manginas do. Give her money every month, like she gives blood every month. You don't even know she is using you to get money.

When you behave like that, you are not a real man.

A real man tells her to find her own money. she is trying to find her own money to make you a real man ( in an insulting way) . I guess this has been in her heart all along.

you expect her this and that..wahahhaha.. this is not a relationship, this sounds like a contract go sour. where got people expect this and that in a relationship.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Since she owes you then I suggest you pimp her out to repay her debts (with interests of course).

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Spoken like a PAP shit. Give some one a little money, and you think you own them. Hahahhahahha. She owes you her life? You are such a clown. Why don't you admit you got con like a stupid sucker into paying her rent, buying her big ticket items, etc. U paid for her medical fees? Why? She got VD izzit? That's from the whoring around. U better spend the money to check your lancheow don't drop off. U just got played and still don't know it.

While u are at it, why don't u admit you have a small lancheow and cannot satisfy her. That is why she has to resort to fucking other men. A real man will make the girl orgasm until she happily follows him around like a puppy dog. Time to get a lancheow transplant.