• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exposing my ex girlfriend's deceit, lies and treason

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for your sensible advice.

Forgiveness is the mark of a strong man. I shall move on.

You are right, bro. The world is bigger than one girl. Many fish in the pond. Perhaps I will just write off all my losses as a bad investment. Nothing more to do. Sometimes you buy a stock and the company go bankrupt. Shit happens.

After reading much advice from all the bros, here I feel much better! Thank you all!

You are most welcome. Good luck.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She asked me to pay her rental and her big ticket items because her current job does not pay well and she said she needed financial help.

In return for my kindness this is how she repaid me.

I regard her act as treason because if she were a decent human being, she should have not asked me to foot her bills despite already turning to prostitution or having another sex partner in her life.

I footed all her major bills because she told me she has no family to turn to, and no one else in her life apart from me.

That was a lie, an outrageous unforgivable lie.

If she found another man and want to move on, I would have wished her well and parted company amicably.

If she wanted to turn to prostitution, I would have gladly given her a commercial fuck and then parted ways - amicably as well. Whatever the case may have been, I would not have held it against her.

But no, she continued to manipulate and exploit our relationship for fradulent financial gain.

She has committed criminal breach of trust (CBT). I am getting my lawyer to serve her an official letter of demand.

Sam Leong this is your clone stop pretending !!!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This thread deserves to be posted in "Matters of the heart" section under "Singapore bridal forum"

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not Sam Leong's clone.

"Criminal law is not the appropriate means to preserve a social taboo. The fundamental right of adult siblings to sexual self-determination is to be weighed more heavily than the abstract idea of protection of the family."

ha ha ha!

So you want to fuck your sister or your sister fucking you with her clitoris?

Betterest you wank yourself off to photo of Arseloon sister ?

Let your sister have more fun with her own dildo or a cucumber instead of you tormenting her with your towgay

Untitled8888.png