• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exposing my ex girlfriend's deceit, lies and treason

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When a couple break up (as I recently experienced), usually the argument is just between the two of them.

But in this case, what she did hurt not only me, she also violated the trust placed in her by other people. She cheated them as well, and they had to bear the brunt of what she did.

I was not the only victim of her deceit and her lies.

She had committed treason not just to me, but to people around her - including her landlord. Her actions deserve the strongest condemnation and every landlord in Singapore should be warned about her.

In such a situation, should i continue to respect her privacy and keep the matter between us, or should I expose her?

U are such a fucking cunt. No wonder she cheated on you. Show some balls and backbone lah. You want to out her, just do it. You want to slap her, just do it. U want to report her to the police for cheating, just do it. Don't come here like a chicken shit and wring you hands and ask the forumners here whether you should respect her privacy or not. BE A FUCKING MAN!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are such a fucking cunt. No wonder she cheated on you. Show some balls and backbone lah. You want to out her, just do it. You want to slap her, just do it. U want to report her to the police for cheating, just do it. Don't come here like a chicken shit and wring you hands and ask the forumners here whether you should respect her privacy or not. BE A FUCKING MAN!!

Yes TS is a half fuck chicken shit loser no wonder his whore of a gf dumped him. This one machiam 60.1% who wants to vote against vile pappies but so scare that he shitted in his pants

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yes TS is a half fuck chicken shit loser no wonder his whore of a gf dumped him. This one machiam 60.1% who wants to vote against vile pappies but so scare that he shitted in his pants

In other words, the typical sinkie balless male. tonychat was right.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is just one of her numerous crimes against humanity!

You sure that serious? Crime against humanity just because she became a prostitute?

What about those pinoys who prostituted in Orchard Road to the chao ang mohs? Did they commit crime against humanity? No, leh. The pappies still allow them to practise happy prostitution 24/7 in Orchard Road, Boat Quay, Clarke Quay and all over sinapor......

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
41246-ft-sitting-reserved-seat-npnt1-jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Scenario - boyfriend and girlfriend

Boyfriend loser so girlfriend cannot tahan wanted to breakup but boyfriend don't want

Girlfeiend left boyfriend live alone in rented flat.

Soon ex-girlfriend met new boyfriend

Old boyfriend found out about new boyfriend and accused ex-girlfriend for being prostitute and made a big fuss about crime against humanity.

Go figure.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You sure that serious? Crime against humanity just because she became a prostitute?

What about those pinoys who prostituted in Orchard Road to the chao ang mohs? Did they commit crime against humanity? No, leh. The pappies still allow them to practise happy prostitution 24/7 in Orchard Road, Boat Quay, Clarke Quay and all over sinapor......

The pappies are also crime against humanity.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He is a wimpy mangina. Now i despise mangina.. and if he is a ball-less sinkie.. then Sinkie Mangina is the total worst combination of the whole universe.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree. TS farking balless. Good for the girl.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
sia suay lang thread.
still loud loud...
kana dump feeling sore then act the other way..

what to say???????