• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exposed : PAP IB revealed. He PM me to form an alliance in Jan 14!! See who he is...

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Exposed : PAP IB revealed. He PM me to form an alliance in Jan 14!! See who he i

This sggonewrong indeed is here with a agenda.

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Exposed : PAP IB revealed. He PM me to form an alliance in Jan 14!! See who he i

Wah lan eh, today dawn got gang clash liao ah? Wonder how many police cars and ambulances kenna burn this time.

[/CENTER]

It gives me great pleasure to see all you sinkie losers fighting each other here early in the morning.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

It gives me great pleasure to see all you sinkie losers fighting each other here early in the morning.

Who is fighting? Not me leh....:biggrin:
Fight your own war lah...Dun drag Frog and Monkey in... be a brave boy and go...:biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because u r sick in the brain.
fuck your mother.
u a fucking loser.

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who is fighting? Not me leh....:biggrin:
Fight your own war lah...Dun drag Frog and Monkey in... be a brave boy and go...:biggrin:

The LOS Frog is more unsinkiefied than the sinkie Monkey.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is msg kept p&c mean?

Means you will disappear soon and will come back with a new nick and do the same shit again. Be wise next time, don't be so cockanaden sukasuka ask for alliance.:kma:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

They sub-contract out your job?

My Monkey Army is in complete alliance with Frog Army and No One Else....:biggrin:
Period.

Anyone want to use my Army...ask the Frog first. Frog say yes, Monkey will obey...:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Who is taking the minutes? :biggrin:

jeebye lau-gau people fighting you come in here to add oil and vinegar

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

jeebye lau-gau people fighting you come in here to add oil and vinegar

Hahahaha...yes Kup por...i shut up after this post...:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

My Monkey Army is in complete alliance with Frog Army and No One Else....:biggrin:
Period.

Anyone want to use my Army...ask the Frog first. Frog say yes, Monkey will obey...:biggrin:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01251.JPG
    DSC01251.JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 194