• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exposed : PAP IB revealed. He PM me to form an alliance in Jan 14!! See who he is...

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Exposed : PAP IB revealed. He PM me to form an alliance in Jan 14!! See who he i

I said it in Jan 14 and I say it again.

I dun give a flying fuck about PAP or WP or SDP. To me I am only pro-Singapore. My objective in here is clear, I attack jiu hu kia Tonychat because he is anti-Singapore (including all opposition) supporters.

I don't care if you are really PAP IB and SDP IB.

You haven't responsed what MSG KEPT P&C meant to you.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Exposed : PAP IB revealed. He PM me to form an alliance in Jan 14!! See who he i

Look out for PAP moles. Those complaining about the PAP and fake opposition supporters like the gay retard on my avatar who uses...

one set of clones to complain about the PAP in the open forum

another set of clones to bash opposition parties and figures in the open forum

and a keyboard warrior spewing profanities over the reputation system.

People tend to see and judge a moniker on face value so u have to dig into that member's post history.

I observe their agenda in this forum, how they register their clones, style and tone of postings.

Except for their IB, those who support the PAP openly, i leave them alone.

Exactly my point, all those senselss and irrational attack on PAP make those real opposition supporters who are reasonable looks bad.

These PAP IB objective is to drive away the middle ground voters away from opposition!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's laughable that you are so neutral that you are catching pap IBs lol.
Why you up kopiuncle's points last time and got exposed instead of exposing him too?

Strange I up Zeddy and I up IHatePAP twice, why you keep silent?

I up many here except Tonychat and his clones.

Or again, you chose to do selective reading to make opposition looks bad again?

Pfizer

Alfrescian
Loyal

The modus operandi of the PAP IB and China 50 cent party / Brigade are about the same and i have every reason to believe they are collaborating together. Some of the China PRs in this forum actually self pwned by making grammatical and spelling mistakes. :biggrin:

5057914.jpg

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Strange I up Zeddy and I up IHatePAP twice, why you keep silent?

I up many here expect Tonychat and his clones.

Or again, you chose to do selective reading to make opposition looks bad again?

Learn a new trick lah, repetitive sentences will not appear to make what you said look more real but dumb.
You should watch more international debate shows instead of just national day rally speeches on tv.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's laughable that you are so neutral that you are catching pap IBs lol.
Why you up kopiuncle's points last time and got exposed instead of exposing him too?

Because you Mr Lance Corporal, in order to fight for your year end appraisal try to find trouble with me through you other nick Majito.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Learn a new trick lah, repetitive sentences will not appear to make what you said look more real but dumb.
You should watch more international debate shows instead of just national day rally speeches on tv.

Ok ok noted with thanks. They give you good training at PAP IB training centre.

Simi National Day rally speech? Got meh? Why I dunno. You trying to sell the idea of National Day rally? Spoke by who, TT or your big boss pinkie?

Not free lah, National Day usually I go Thailand!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Because you Mr Lance Corporal, in order to fight for your year end appraisal try to find trouble with me through you other nick Majito.

I fight for my bonus also means I fight for your bonus :biggrin:
That's why we are around at the same time so early to chiong before appraisal next week :biggrin:

The modus operandi of the PAP IB and China 50 cent party / Brigade are about the same and i have every reason to believe they are collaborating together. Some of the China PRs in this forum actually self pwned by making grammatical and spelling mistakes. :biggrin:

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This fight is very interesting to watch.

Come, I clap for both of you.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

l dun give a flying fuck about PAP or WP or SDP. To me I am only pro-Singapore. My objective in here is clear, I attack jiu hu kia Tonychat because he is anti-Singapore (including all opposition) supporters.

I don't care if you are really PAP IB and SDP IB.
thumbs up.

i can also say i pro-singapore because i just want to promote real competition that always, always benefits the consumers.

those idiots who argue under cows come home about left-right, ideology, etc, etc, etc are just dreamers.

you put even a retard up there, give him absolute power, he will confirm corrupt.

so the only way to make sure the country's servant really serves true pink singaporeans and their true pink children is to make sure every1 knows who call the shot.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"My stance has always been I think PAP is doing a fairly good job."

FUCK THE PAP! Fairly good job to their own pockets only! :oIo:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

"My stance has always been I think PAP is doing a fairly good job."

FUCK THE PAP! Fairly good job to their own pockets only! :oIo:

This i agree.... Vote Opposition Until PAP becomes Opposition!

VOTE OPPO AT LEAST GOT CHANCE TO SEE CPF. VOTE PAP CONFIRM NO CHANCE!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

What is this thread about? Nabeizzzz... so much fight early in the morning...:oIo:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Wah lan eh, today dawn got gang clash liao ah? Wonder how many police cars and ambulances kenna burn this time.

Froggy has a short life better don't waste it better stay out of this. Bye.

[video=youtube;BRKuOmitpeo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRKuOmitpeo[/video]

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Wah lan eh, today dawn got gang clash liao ah? Wonder how many police cars and ambulances kenna burn this time.

Froggy has a short life better don't waste it better stay out of this. Bye.

[video=youtube;BRKuOmitpeo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRKuOmitpeo[/video]

Eat more dormicum...your life becomes even shorter! :biggrin:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I may not agree with revealing PMs, but people like Yellowarse should see this. They think everyone who hits the main opposition is pro-opposition and does so out of disillusionment. Instead, there is obviously a plot here to serve a purpose beneficial to PAP.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I may not agree with revealing PMs, but people like Yellowarse should see this. They think everyone who hits the main opposition is pro-opposition and does so out of disillusionment. Instead, there is obviously a plot here to serve a purpose beneficial to PAP.

anything beneficial to the pap is great, as they will continue to bring peace, prosperity, and perfection to sg. pap is the best! :biggrin: