• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

exorcism or tio gong tau ? ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't believe in exorcism because you have not be educated on it, never seen it before and helped no one before, period.
But yiu do know how to try BS about it. Godo try.

cheers

you dont believe im god because you have not been educated on it :wink: you never seen me before ..period :wink: hows your own medicine so far ? good right :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am educated on it, thats why I don't believe you are God. God is the creator of the universe and you are not. You are just His creation.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the hemp plant (scientific name: cannabis, slang: marijuana) is one of the many useful herbs "yielding seed after its kind" created and blessed by god on the third day of creation, "and god saw that it was good." (Genesis 1:12) He gave hemp for people to use with our free will.

son ....you insulted my bible ....:wink: never mind i will give you chance to go heaven if you obey me :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
High again on ganja bro. Dreaming you are god?

told you dont be rude to your father and read more bible :wink: follow me son ...dont be distracted :wink:

The Bible speaks of a special plant. "I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more." (Ezekiel 34:29) A healing plant. On either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare 12 manner of fruits, and yielding her fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. (Revelations 22:1-2) A gift from God.