• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

exorcism or tio gong tau ? ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm not boasting, just telling you the truth. I have done many exorcisms before, thats why I can tell you BS.

whahahaha...you have done many exorcisms ? do you hear voices too ? truth ? that is a joke coming out from a christian mouth ...whahahaha. thankyou for making me laugh so much ...its really fun talking to you :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me ask you. When someone is demon possessed, what can you do to help? Laugh at the person?

easy... send him to IMH and get treatment ...if you are hearing voices ..i can book appointment for you as well :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
easy... send him to IMH and get treatment ...if you are hearing voices ..i can book appointment for you as well :wink:

So you are helpless? Adn laugh at them suffering?
IMH will only lock or tie them and give them anti depressants to dumb them down. Useless also plus waste time energy and money.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So you are helpless? Adn laugh at them suffering?
IMH will only lock or tie them and give them anti depressants to dumb them down. Useless also plus waste time energy and money.

im laughing at tangkee , priest and so called sifu ...oh your exorcism power is higher then those IMH doctor ? you must be god then :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
im laughing at tangkee , priest and so called sifu ...oh your exorcism power is higher then those IMH doctor ? you must be god then :wink:

We get the demons out, can the doctors at IMH do that?

What can you do? Laugh only and send them to IMH? So silly.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We get the demons out, can the doctors at IMH do that?

What can you do? Laugh only and send them to IMH? So silly.

how we know theres demon in the first place ? talk is cheap talk is cheap ....can i say its not a demon but a pink elephant ? how do you feel when you taste your own medicine ? :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
how we know theres demon in the first place ? talk is cheap talk is cheap ....can i say its not a demon but a pink elephant ? how do you feel when you taste your own medicine ? :wink:

the sentence above tells us you have never even seen exorcism before. You see, I told you BS.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the sentence above tells us you have never even seen exorcism before. You see, I told you BS.

whahahaha...hows the taste of your own medicine ? you already buay tahan right ? and now you say that i never seen exorcism before :wink: ..

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
whahahaha...hows the taste of your own medicine ? you already buay tahan right ? and now you say that i never seen exorcism before :wink: ..

I already proved you BS. How can I be buay tahan my friend? Ahahahahahahaha....................

cheers

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I already proved you BS. How can I be buay tahan my friend? Ahahahahahahaha....................

cheers

from the start until now you did not prove anything :wink: . you are just dancing around ....so if you like to dance around ...i can be your dancing partner :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just because i dont belive in exorcism and you call me BS ? whahahaha . christians ....christians ....:wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
just because i dont belive in exorcism and you call me BS ? whahahaha . christians ....christians ....:wink:

You don't believe it because you are not educated about it, haven't seen it and never done it. You never helped anyone before.

cheers

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't believe it because you are not educated about it, haven't seen it and never done it. You never helped anyone before.

cheers

would you believe in a pink elephant with eight legs ? why not ? :wink: . now you try to play god ...looks like you knows alot of things :wink: even know my life ? :wink: when you cant debate you try to act god ...well done christains :wink:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't believe in exorcism because you have not be educated on it, never seen it before and helped no one before, period.
But yiu do know how to try BS about it. Godo try.

cheers