• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

exorcism or tio gong tau ? ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;YGssW4cMR5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGssW4cMR5s&feature=fvwrel[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where was that? what happened? Can share? You involved?

that was more then 10 years ago over at my friends place ..no i was not involved i was laughing all the way until the "holy " man tulan . i have been to alot of exorcism whether christians , hindus , malay or chinese . thats why i dare to say all are fake . got once ...i nearly get into fights because i laugh at them too much :wink: .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the best exorcism is the thai buddhist and taoist ones ...very drama whahahaha :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
christians one also funny like those vampire movie ...take out cross and put on ppl head whahahaah. :wink:

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
that was more then 10 years ago over at my friends place ..no i was not involved i was laughing all the way until the "holy " man tulan . i have been to alot of exorcism whether christians , hindus , malay or chinese . thats why i dare to say all are fake . got once ...i nearly get into fights because i laugh at them too much :wink: .

Bro, not all are fake.

Maybe can share with us in what way would u be convinced that that particular rites carried out are geniune?

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually your laughter won't matter at all during exorcism.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, not all are fake.

Maybe can share with us in what way would u be convinced that that particular rites carried out are geniune?

Why don't you share with us why you think there exists such superstitious nonsense as ghosts and spirits? The burden of proof lies with the claimant.

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;jFZwOaXVwsk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFZwOaXVwsk[/video]

the best exorcism i have ever seen. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes indeed, I believe you just BS.

since you want to believe what you wanted why ask me so much questions ? you should have come out with your own answers ...thats what you christians are good at ...just do what you are good at :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
since you want to believe what you wanted why ask me so much questions ? you should have come out with your own answers ...thats what you christians are good at ...just do what you are good at :wink:

Yes, we are good at exorcisms. We don't boast about attending and seeing it, we do it all the time.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yes, we are good at exorcisms. We don't boast about attending and seeing it, we do it all the time.

base on that sentence you are already boasting all the time :wink: . talk is cheap :wink: i also can say im god .