• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex entrepreneur of the year Nanz Chong tells sinkies Pastor Kong and CHC are holy!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Ex entrepreneur of the year Nanz Chong tells sinkies Pastor Kong and CHC are holy

its all about "face"
this is the first time i heard about country club memberships etc to make it seem as if things were "normal"

looks good, but all an act, yet people lap it up
some else who says it like it is cant possibly be trusted...

that's how our society is evolving ... truth, honesty, and integrity don't quite matter any more.

its more how you wayang about your lies...

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ex entrepreneur of the year Nanz Chong tells sinkies Pastor Kong and CHC are holy

I once saw her scolding her staff in front of customer, very tough to work with

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal

CHC members can broadly be divided into 2 groups - the con men/women and the conned men/women.
Elim Chew obviously belongs to the first group.

Agreed. Lol

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

let me add to this good thread.she said she was down, drinking away her life.then chc came along
and help her.now she awake as if god had given her a second life.

let me ask her, in singapore there are thousand of small decent church for her to seek spiritual
help.why she did not but instead link with chc?isit becos chc more rich and powerful enough
to transform her from a maid into a rich cinderalla?any under table agreement with that con kong?

well, there is also the decent buddhist temple to start with.why die die must be church as if
like joining church mean we are saved?what kind of logic is that?

Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nanz Chong and those CHC members are delusional.
How can they justify the immorality and crimes that the CHC leadership committed just because they helped her before?
Yaw Shin Leong also helped people before, does that make him holy somehow?

Yes, and LKY did good for the country once before and does that mean he can do not wrong also.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Brother, no such thing as a singing horse. Horse cant sing.
<embed src="http://www.horse-games.org/files/hestekor.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="396" width="575">

cliq on horse u wanna hear sing ...

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

<embed src="http://www.horse-games.org/files/hestekor.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="396" width="575">

cliq on horse u wanna hear sing ...

Hahaha fantastic acapella horses good find bro !

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

creative sim wong hoo yet to chip in his support... he's helleluyah?

looks a squaring off against the state judiciary ....

push come to shove...heck if govt cannot pull down chc revolt...afraid they might join them...and submit to kh ultimately

the last bastion of secularism,our parliament house will incorporate a giant cross at the roof

rogue pastor destablizing, dividing society...

Last edited:

slotmania

Alfrescian
Loyal

And the membership paymts plus spending in sgoon country club for you to live it up as though it was business as usual :confused:

Sounds suspiciously or can I say sheepishly familar with the Kong Hee group, makan money, act blur and still live it up! A good con model to use religion as smoke screen and lead its guileless sheep to the abbatoir with their money.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

creative sim wong hoo yet to chip in his support... he's helleluyah?

Sim Wong Hoo is a Buddhist. And quite a hardcore one too.

Many years ago, I distinctly remember seeing some Buddhist items among the items for sale at the Creative warehouse sale in Jurong East.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sim Wong Hoo is a Buddhist. And quite a hardcore one too.

Many years ago, I distinctly remember seeing some Buddhist items among the items for sale at the Creative warehouse sale in Jurong East.

He sold these because Buddha never bless his business?

slotmania

Alfrescian
Loyal

He sold these because Buddha never bless his business?

If I could recall, that warehouse sale was to offer to the public good value IT items for savings.

Kinana - so what you think of the CHC saga? Jesus is helpless here?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

If I could recall, that warehouse sale was to offer to the public good value IT items for savings.

Kinana - so what you think of the CHC saga? Jesus is helpless here?

The warehouse sale is to sell old non moving stock. Buddha helpless?

slotmania

Alfrescian
Loyal

The warehouse sale is to sell old non moving stock. Buddha helpless?
Buddhism teaches you to be the author of yourself and he shows us the way to get out of suffering.
You mean Jesus can save you? this is giving up one's empowerment and a sign of a weakling.