• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex entrepreneur of the year Nanz Chong tells sinkies Pastor Kong and CHC are holy!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ex entrepreneur of the year Nanz Chong tells sinkies Pastor Kong and CHC are holy

one crook vouching for another crook.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ex entrepreneur of the year Nanz Chong tells sinkies Pastor Kong and CHC are holy

Nanz Chong and those CHC members are delusional.
How can they justify the immorality and crimes that the CHC leadership committed just because they helped her before?
Yaw Shin Leong also helped people before, does that make him holy somehow?

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal

For those new to the world of business, run when the person you are dealing suddenly talk about how he became a born again Christian, you sure kena con.

This woman is a conwoman who is yet to pay her debtors. Many of whom had extended substantial credit because they thought she was a determined underdog who was prepared to try. She continues to grace the lecture circuit and imparting her wisdom.

Leungsam

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh Hole-ly God.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not sure whether she is for real but she advocates that Christians should enter business with Christians. Because of that, I have only one conclusion, she better not make any cents from non Christians.

Must learn from the richest man in Spore. When it comes to money he's not picky about where the dirty laundry comes from whether it's from corrupt Indo officials, burmese generals or drug loards,...

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal

No. The unholy alliance happened after her cheapo goods retail empire failed. It was just a bad business model.

I thought she had some help from sim of creative, if i am not mistaken

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal

one crook vouching for another crook.

I disagree, apologies. Its "payback time"! they identified her early as one of the people they want to showcase to be one of CHC members. So...not everyone is glam enough to be helped and showcase!

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sim is a smart man. He backed out after hearing what a lousy bizwoman she was. Now after hearing her heap praise on a con man, I think he will feel he's right.

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal

nanz chong gave a blowjob to con hee lah...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These so-call successful enterpreneurs are needed there so they can be a testimony to those blinded believers to give more.

Con-Hee knows how to use the right baits. Otherwise how to fund that singing horse's career ?

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal

Brother, no such thing as a singing horse. Horse cant sing.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

This woman is a conwoman who is yet to pay her debtors. Many of whom had extended substantial credit because they thought she was a determined underdog who was prepared to try. She continues to grace the lecture circuit and imparting her wisdom.

I felt amused whenever i read of her going around preaching about doing business.
I recall Sim Wong Hoo helped her... i did not know she got help from Kong Hee Fatt Choy as well

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

For those new to the world of business, run when the person you are dealing suddenly talk about how he became a born again Christian, you sure kena con.

Lots of property agents love to tell you they can't arrange for viewing on Sunday mornings because they would be at church :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Brother, no such thing as a singing horse. Horse cant sing.

You should tell Con Hee that. He spent 23-million trying to prove us wrong.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lots of property agents love to tell you they can't arrange for viewing on Sunday mornings because they would be at church :biggrin:

Well, ask them whether they want to do the deal or you take your business elsewhere lah. Where got agent don't work on weekends one?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

CHC members can broadly be divided into 2 groups - the con men/women and the conned men/women.
Elim Chew obviously belongs to the first group.

HAAAAAAA. this is TOO funny...!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This was exactly what a good friend of mine in the financial industry said, when she was made bankrupt. Another Con-woman.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sim is a friend with benefits?
This bitch still bankrupt? Did she gave to CHC until divine intervention helped her out of bankruptcy?