• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Every cohort of youth

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
In sinkapore comprises:
10% quite talented can go U
10% not so talented but trying to squeeze into U
20% Average can go polys
60% duds
Therefore, remember, in Sinkapore, every 10 sinkies you meet, 6 are duds.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The population incidentally comprise 60% chinks 20% mutts 10% ah nehs and rest. Overlay the above I think it’s pretty evident where the duds are.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In sinkapore comprises:
10% quite talented can go U
10% not so talented but trying to squeeze into U
20% Average can go polys
60% duds
Therefore, remember, in Sinkapore, every 10 sinkies you meet, 6 are duds.

Then I must be the 'talented' 10%.

Anyway, many non-uni, poly or even dropouts are making big money. It's all about finding your niche and not following the crowd, or worse, listen to those PAP buffoons about what the 'next big thing' is. :cool:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then I must be the 'talented' 10%.

Anyway, many non-uni, poly or even dropouts are making big money. It's all about finding your niche and not following the crowd, or worse, listen to those PAP buffoons about what the 'next big thing' is. :cool:
Yeah, there are many industries eg marine, supply chain, aerospace or even insurance can make big $$$$$$$, it really depend if u can find your niche and specialities...of course 4G 无敌天地网络network