• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ever wonder why some ppL steer cLear from poLitics' in their Life ?..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fishypie for one.Not that i do not know about the in's & out's ; but i have seen & known too much..
Hence by staying by the sideLines; and digesting from the inputs from the forums is enough for me.
:wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg politics is rather dull. All the small fries fighting against the big bad pap. Every sinkie should be familar with pap policies and actions so nothing much to discuss over it too.

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fishypie for one.Not that i do not know about the in's & out's ; but i have seen & known too much..
Hence by staying by the sideLines; and digesting from the inputs from the forums is enough for me.
:wink:

because its is a dirty game
played by those with selfish claims
some just want to make a name
others for fortune set their aim
but by and large they are all the same
they will make sure that you are tam'd