• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Even Vietnam can win Olympic Gold, PAP and Vivian the Chindian are really useless

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are more people in Bedok than in Iceland. The day they made PAP MPs and SAF retirees to run sports association, it went into a deep hole. Look at FAS, there are 3 people earning close to $300k per year each, and we are in lowest ranking in our footballing history.

And 99 percent of the players don't make even anything close to that amount. What does the FAS do?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at FAS, there are 3 people earning close to $300k per year each, and we are in lowest ranking in our footballing history.

Only S$300,000 per year? No wonder Sinkie football sucks!

Each should be paid at least S$2 million to be motivated.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think viets training to shoot chinks in case of war in south china sea. There will be a massacre if he comes to singapore.

i million sinkie males trained to shoot in the SAF during NS and as regulars, and not one of them can be an Olympic shooter quality? PAP adn SAF really stupid. Could they not even have identified just 10 world class shooters in the 45 years they had NS? I mean if you go thru BMT and one recruit could shoot the cunt hair off a virgin at 200m, do you not think he should be downgraded to PES B, and sent to the sports association to be developed into a national shooter? Or is this too much common sense for the SAF?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
PAPsmearer

Please don't jump to conclusions just yet....And if you aren't happy with this or that in your country, you might want to consider emigration.

Your PAP gabrament has been importing foreign talents in sport from China to compete on Sinkieland's behalf at major sporting events, including the one in Rio. I'm sure the foreign imports will win some gold medals for your country.

I predict my country will, as usual, have the biggest haul of gold medals at the end of the Games in Rio.

I was born bred and raised here. Why should I emigrate? I did not do anything wrong. These PAP fucks should be the ones to emigrate. After all, they are the ones that fucked up the sporting scene in singapore.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Old man set the tone when the PAP came to power. You can see the decline very clearly. Look at all his kids - no mention of sports whatsoever. Both he and his wife did nothing associated with Sports. Eventually sports became a taboo of sorts in schools. If Saints did not have a tradition in Rugby, ACS Swimming, SJI hockey etc, we will be even worse.

If it does not make money, he does not want to have any part in it. He is the real hakka Jew.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There are more people in Bedok than in Iceland. The day they made PAP MPs and SAF retirees to run sports association, it went into a deep hole. Look at FAS, there are 3 people earning close to $300k per year each, and we are in lowest ranking in our footballing history.

i asked one ex SAF senior officer why he was retired and send to SSC. he said he was send to cool off his heels for a few years until all the sensitive information he had was outdated. Fucking shit lah, what is the official secrets act for? He signed it, once he retired, he should go his own way and not be parked at SSC to feed off the public trough. If he spills any beans, he will go to jail. That means his superior do not trust him to keep the OSA? But in the end, he knows nothing about sports and just collect his money. That is why SSC is so fucked up. All the ex generals and what not shits being parked there to jiak liao bee.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If they have a medal for online KPKB (and do nothing else) in Olympics, PAPsmearer will sure win gold.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...... do you not think he should be downgraded to PES B, and sent to the sports association to be developed into a national shooter? Or is this too much common sense for the SAF?

They do that for the white horses. There was a white horse in our unit. Seldom saw him at camp because he was usually at the swimming pool "training".

He was very well connected & the only person who gave him problems was the Enche who made him cut his hair. Everyone at camp knew who he was, he was the one with the nice car:wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
They do that for the white horses. There was a white horse in our unit. Seldom saw him at camp because he was usually at the swimming pool "training".

He was very well connected & the only person who gave him problems was the Enche who made him cut his hair. Everyone at camp knew who he was, he was the one with the nice car:wink:

U talking about the chap in 5 SIR, former ACS swimmer?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i asked one ex SAF senior officer why he was retired and send to SSC. he said he was send to cool off his heels for a few years until all the sensitive information he had was outdated. Fucking shit lah, what is the official secrets act for? He signed it, once he retired, he should go his own way and not be parked at SSC to feed off the public trough. If he spills any beans, he will go to jail. That means his superior do not trust him to keep the OSA? But in the end, he knows nothing about sports and just collect his money. That is why SSC is so fucked up. All the ex generals and what not shits being parked there to jiak liao bee.

Scholars are well taken care of, even after 55. Commissioner Prisons, an OMS is retiring soon. His next posting? Principal of a polytechnic! I think it's S'pore Poly. What does he know about education?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only event (cant even call them sports) that I would focus on for Singos are shooting and possibly archery.

The rest are too damn focused on fitness, stamina, killer willpower, focus, natural talent and hard practice.

Triathlons, cycling, swimming etc…please….singos…especially chinks are short and stumpy with bandy legs….cannot make it in those areas.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The only event (cant even call them sports) that I would focus on for Singos are shooting and possibly archery.

The rest are too damn focused on fitness, stamina, killer willpower, focus, natural talent and hard practice.

Triathlons, cycling, swimming etc…please….singos…especially chinks are short and stumpy with bandy legs….cannot make it in those areas.

Sailing also a possibility.