• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even The Stupid and Lazy Pinoys Know That China Intention Is To Cheat and Rob Philippines

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys have nothing if not for the generosity of foreign countries to let them work there. There is nothing worthwhile in the Philippines.
In places that are not yet ravaged by human population, it is a beautiful country. Nice clear beaches. Beautiful mountains.But as usual, they philipinos always take the easy way of doing things like using fish bombs destroying the corals and all life in the sea.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In places that are not yet ravaged by human population, it is a beautiful country. Nice clear beaches. Beautiful mountains.But as usual, they philipinos always take the easy way of doing things like using fish bombs destroying the corals and all life in the sea.

It is a cursed country ...typhoons every year and earthquakes, floods and mudslides every so often. No wonder they have so many Pinoys outside. The country is supported by the tens of millions Pinoys remitting money back.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
China can call Philippines people pariah, stupid and lazy but Philippines people know that China intention in Philippines is to cheat and rob Philippines.

But the song's title - Iisang Dagat (One Sea) - touched a sensitive nerve, as it appeared to suggest legitimising China's claims over waters that the Philippines considers part of its territories.

As of mid-afternoon on Saturday (April 25), just hours after it was uploaded on the YouTube channel of Chinatown TV, the video had already gotten over 45,000 dislikes and fewer than 400 likes.

"They could have chosen 'Iisang Mundo' (One World) or 'Iisang Laban' (One Fight) or 'Iisang Adhikain' (One Goal). But no. They say 'Iisang Dagat', which is obviously incompatible with the conflicting claims in the West Philippine Sea," Representative Rufino Biazon, defence committee chair in Congress, wrote on Twitter.

The comments section on YouTube, meanwhile, was full of anti-China sentiments.

"China is that friend who pretends to offer a handshake with his right hand but steals from you with his left," wrote YouTube user Mr Joel Tanangonan.

Another user, Ms Angel Pulido, said: "We don't need inspirational songs. We want our islands back."

User Mr Josh Acevedo listed what he saw as abuses by China, including purported harassment by China's navy of Filipino fishermen near disputed islands, and Chinese online gaming firms operating in the Philippines, which had been linked to prostitution dens and human trafficking, not paying their taxes.

The music video surfaced just days after the Philippines filed a diplomatic protest against China's creation of two new districts to administer islands in the South China Sea, including the southern portion where the Philippines has extensive claims.

Get the VERY SIMPLE HISTORY RIGHT!

Every Chow Ang Moh like Spanish & Americans are WORST BANDITS & EXPLOITERS of NOT JUST PHILIPPINES!

China is the STRONGEST & MOST REASONABLE, and Duterte CORRECTLY ABANDONED THE WEAK DISHONEST COWARD BANKRUPTED BEGGAR DOTARD-LAND & WENT FOR STRONG RICH WINNER CHINA! == MAGA!

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Karma is a bitch
One day your life will flash before your eyes , make sure it's worth watching :wink:

For your amusement or contemplation :

30 years ago I had an NDE (Near Death Experience). I fell from a very high place, backwards. I was 'gone' before i hit the ground.

The first thing was an entire life review flash before my eyes like you put it but it's to the smallest details and not only from my own pov but also others that's involved.
It cleared up all the misunderstanding as if there's no separations as if i'm everyone else all at the same time. Simply put as if there's no separations as if all is one.

But the most unbelievable thing is it takes less than a split second for the entire details life review as if time is never a factor no questions was ask everything was known just like that. The infinite intelligent and timelessness is ineffable.

I remember telling myself after the review "Hmm ... not too bad." The next thing i know is i 'woke' up, lying on the grass patch only backside and shoulders a bit numb but i was 'returned' ? unhurt. :P

Then i remember talking to myself this time irl, wtf did i mean just now 'not too bad' ? I was a jerk, an @$$hole i was kaykiang, howlian and i have 4 gf at that time. /rofl....

Now i believe there's no death only new life. There's no hell or heavens this is it we're living here in a focused reality it can be hell or it can be Heavens on Earth depends on how you live it.

Everything is connected since beginning of time nothing is even accidental all are xp and lessons how your reaction or what's your perception is what you're going to be cause and effect or Karma or retribution it's just a matter of time. Now, later, next life but nothing is free. But yes but life or reality is all a big illusion, nothing was ever created how could there be anything when there was nothing to begin with. 本来无一物 何处惹尘埃 lol.......

Same thing as the saying 'Energy' cannot be created or destroyed, why ? Because it's not real in the first place.

Just for your amusement or contemplation. Be well, Namaste ~~ !

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys have nothing if not for the generosity of foreign countries to let them work there. There is nothing worthwhile in the Philippines.
i am amazed at this ignorant post

phillipines has much lmore resources ,land and seas than most asian countries and relatively less crowded than others

you see ,countries like cambodia ,burma and phillipines do have great amount of natural resources but remains poor ..

remember ,in your grand pa era ..singapore ,taiwan and HK were no big deal but Saigon ,Manila and Rangoon were the stars of SEAian countries ....tide does turn and what is good today may turn bad in the future .

ThePimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
For your amusement or contemplation :

30 years ago I had an NDE (Near Death Experience). I fell from a very high place, backwards. I was 'gone' before i hit the ground.

The first thing was an entire life review flash before my eyes like you put it but it's to the smallest details and not only from my own pov but also others that's involved.
It cleared up all the misunderstanding as if there's no separations as if i'm everyone else all at the same time. Simply put as if there's no separations as if all is one.

But the most unbelievable thing is it takes less than a split second for the entire details life review as if time is never a factor no questions was ask everything was known just like that. The infinite intelligent and timelessness is ineffable.

I remember telling myself after the review "Hmm ... not too bad." The next thing i know is i 'woke' up, lying on the grass patch only backside and shoulders a bit numb but i was 'returned' ? unhurt. :P

Then i remember talking to myself this time irl, wtf did i mean just now 'not too bad' ? I was a jerk, an @$$hole i was kaykiang, howlian and i have 4 gf at that time. /rofl....

Now i believe there's no death only new life. There's no hell or heavens this is it we're living here in a focused reality it can be hell or it can be Heavens on Earth depends on how you live it.

Everything is connected since beginning of time nothing is even accidental all are xp and lessons how you reaction or what's your perception is what you're going to be cause and effect or Karma or retribution it's just a matter of time. Now, later, next life but nothing is free. But yes but life or reality is all a big illusion, nothing was ever created how could there be anything when there was nothing to begin with. 本来无一物 何处惹尘埃 lol.......

Same thing as the saying 'Energy' cannot be created or destroyed, why ? Because it's not real in the first place.

Just for your amusement or contemplation. Be well, Namaste ~~ !

Luckily the experience was not death but near death.

jw5

Loyal
From MSN news:

The Canadian government said Friday that one million KN95 masks imported from China did not meet its strict standards and so could not be distributed to frontline health workers amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The Public Health Agency of Canada "has identified approximately one million KN95 masks as non-compliant with specifications for healthcare settings," a spokesman told AFP.

"These items were not distributed to provinces and territories for frontline health care response, and are being subsequently assessed for use in non-healthcare settings," he said.

Chinese model KN95 masks are similar to N95 masks, as well as the FFP2 model used in Europe.

"Much of the world's supply is manufactured in China and moving materials out of that country is highly complex," said Public Services and Procurement Minister Anita Anand.

The relationship between Ottawa and Beijing has been on the rocks ever since the arrest of Meng Wanzhou, an executive at Chinese telecoms giant Huawei, in December 2018 in Vancouver.

Millions of other respirators and N95 masks are currently being scrutinized by the agency, Anand said.

Meanwhile domestic production of masks and other medical supplies "is ramping up," with contracts signed with three more Canadian companies this week to produce 16 million "medical face shields."

General Motors said in a statement it would start producing one million masks per month for the Canadian government at its Oshawa assembly plant, which had been shuttered in December 2019.

The head of its union, Jerry Dias, said he was "thrilled" that 50 employees "will be recalled" to make the masks. Some 2,000 auto workers lost their jobs when the plant was closed.

In early April, Canada received deliveries of more than 10 million masks and announced total orders for more than 60 million more N95 masks.

China / Diplomacy
EU toned down report on Chinese disinformation after Beijing threatened ‘repercussions’, diplomatic sources say
  • Sources tell South China Morning Post that references to Beijing’s efforts to deflect blame for the Covid-19 outbreak were removed due to fears it would withhold medical supplies in revenge
  • Initial version accused China of running ‘global disinformation campaign’ and used ‘covert and overt’ tactics