• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even The Stupid and Lazy Pinoys Know That China Intention Is To Cheat and Rob Philippines

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
China can call Philippines people pariah, stupid and lazy but Philippines people know that China intention in Philippines is to cheat and rob Philippines.

But the song's title - Iisang Dagat (One Sea) - touched a sensitive nerve, as it appeared to suggest legitimising China's claims over waters that the Philippines considers part of its territories.

As of mid-afternoon on Saturday (April 25), just hours after it was uploaded on the YouTube channel of Chinatown TV, the video had already gotten over 45,000 dislikes and fewer than 400 likes.

"They could have chosen 'Iisang Mundo' (One World) or 'Iisang Laban' (One Fight) or 'Iisang Adhikain' (One Goal). But no. They say 'Iisang Dagat', which is obviously incompatible with the conflicting claims in the West Philippine Sea," Representative Rufino Biazon, defence committee chair in Congress, wrote on Twitter.

The comments section on YouTube, meanwhile, was full of anti-China sentiments.

"China is that friend who pretends to offer a handshake with his right hand but steals from you with his left," wrote YouTube user Mr Joel Tanangonan.

Another user, Ms Angel Pulido, said: "We don't need inspirational songs. We want our islands back."

User Mr Josh Acevedo listed what he saw as abuses by China, including purported harassment by China's navy of Filipino fishermen near disputed islands, and Chinese online gaming firms operating in the Philippines, which had been linked to prostitution dens and human trafficking, not paying their taxes.

The music video surfaced just days after the Philippines filed a diplomatic protest against China's creation of two new districts to administer islands in the South China Sea, including the southern portion where the Philippines has extensive claims.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xinhua news reported that China syndicate in Philippines recruiting underage boys and sexually abusing these under privilege young boys. Xinhua news agency warned that these syndicates will be prosecuted in China court.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back in the day, America (Nixon, Kissinger, Bill Clinton etc) made three mistakes:

Never make deals with communists. (Let China join the WTO, hoping it'll change its ways with 'free trade')
Never make excuses for communists. (Defend China's 'unique' form of govt, turning a blind eye to its atrocities)
Never spare communists. (Didn't let McCarthy finish his job of purging commies, letting them live)

Now it's up to Trump to deal with the unflushed shit that's clogging the toilet bowl. :cool:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
i won't condemn penoy for stupidity...how many Sinkies can survive in countries and among people where they are thriving?

be it inhuman Arabs or western world they are surviving pretty good ....it's just that they have propensity ti choose politicians who keep on fucking them

as if sinkies are any different

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
i won't condemn penoy for stupidity...how many Sinkies can survive in countries and among people where they are thriving?

be it inhuman Arabs or western world they are surviving pretty good ....it's just that they have propensity ti choose politicians who keep on fucking them

as if sinkies are any different
I agree.

There was this guy Time2evacuate who went to Canada and could not make it went back to Singapore and blamed Canada for his failure.

He is now a multimillionaire in Singapore from investing in Amazon shares. Which I cannot understand why he could not invest in Amazon shares when he was in Canada.

So there are many examples of sinkies cannot make it outside of Singapore.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree.

There was this guy Time2evacuate who went to Canada and could not make it went back to Singapore and blamed Canada for his failure.

He is now a multimillionaire in Singapore from investing in Amazon shares. Which I cannot understand why he could not invest in Amazon shares when he was in Canada.

So there are many examples of sinkies cannot make it outside of Singapore.
there are a quite a few i know too...particularly a sinkie a senior doc could not make it in canada and retreated an another a senior lawyer who beat back to sinkie after moving the whole family to aussie land

but a quite a few dare devil sinkie s am aware doing very very well in those places ...in fact an ex convict whom i know quite well is big shot in amsterdam...suspect all illegal engagements

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
there are a quite a few i know too...particularly a sinkie a senior doc could not make it in canada and retreated an another a senior lawyer who beat back to sinkie after moving the whole family

but a quite a few dare devil sinkie s am aware doing very very well in those places ...in fact an ex convict whom i know quite well is big shot in amsterdam...suspect all illegal engagements

I can understand why senior dr and lawyer find it hard.

Opportunity cost.

Very hard to justify when you are earning $30-$50k a month then migrate to work for $2k in menial job.

Expenses may be higher too. Mortgages to pay and so on in Singapore.

For me I was only earning $7k in sg before I left. And yet people say i crazy.

Anyway it is good lah. Better they dont migrate. Stay in sg.

jw5

Loyal
This fake doctor's fucked up parents never taught him that it is immoral to pretend to be a doctor during a global pandemic. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
China / Diplomacy
EU toned down report on Chinese disinformation after Beijing threatened ‘repercussions’, diplomatic sources say
  • Sources tell South China Morning Post that references to Beijing’s efforts to deflect blame for the Covid-19 outbreak were removed due to fears it would withhold medical supplies in revenge
  • Initial version accused China of running ‘global disinformation campaign’ and used ‘covert and overt’ tactics

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can understand why senior dr and lawyer find it hard.

Opportunity cost.

Very hard to justify when you are earning $30-$50k a month then migrate to work for $2k in menial job.

Expenses may be higher too. Mortgages to pay and so on in Singapore.

For me I was only earning $7k in sg before I left. And yet people say i crazy.

Anyway it is good lah. Better they dont migrate. Stay in sg.
gosh ,my spelling is atrocious ...and this fucken auto spell is screwing me up

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
This fake doctor's fucked up parents never taught him that it is immoral to pretend to be a doctor during a global pandemic. :rolleyes:

attachment.php
Bro I already sent you evidence I am dr in canada and used to be in sg lah.

Why you still dont leave me alone?

Please lah.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laotze... u hv many nicks hah... why scared no want read. Instead no one will read with that fucking big letters...

fuck yr mother cheebye... now u can read this...

wait i fuck yr mf cheebye...

Xinhua news reported that China syndicate in Philippines recruiting underage boys and sexually abusing these under privilege young boys. Xinhua news agency warned that these syndicates will be prosecuted in China court.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoys have nothing if not for the generosity of foreign countries to let them work there. There is nothing worthwhile in the Philippines.