• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

嗨台湾! Duterte said make Philippines a new province of China! SG53 want?

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Duerte is one of the best president around.

What is the use of someone who keeps saying "I will make sure... our country will be rich... more jobs... no corruptions... justice for all...no thieves ... most advanced 'digital nation' in the world by 2090...".

Why talk about China building up the reefs as military bases - only the Japanese and the others talk. Talking never ever change the course of the world's political history!:( Duerte knows this pretty well and he cares less what others think when he proposed China making the Philippines a province of China - much better then uttering blatant dishonesty.

antibastard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Duerte is one of the best president around.

What is the use of someone who keeps saying "I will make sure... our country will be rich... more jobs... no corruptions... justice for all...no thieves ... most advanced 'digital nation' in the world by 2090...".

Why talk about China building up the reefs as military bases - only the Japanese and the others talk. Talking never ever change the course of the world's political history!:( Duerte knows this pretty well and he cares less what others think when he proposed China making the Philippines a province of China - much better then uttering blatant dishonesty.

SG53 needs a new PM only half as good as Duterte, I will be happy.