• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even my Ang Mo friend wants to go home now.........

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long PAP governed Sinkiepore they will open the flood gate to Foreign Trash,
PRC, Pinoy, Vietnamese, Mynamar!!

Our gahmen used our tax payers money built infrastructure, roads, MRT, for Foreign Trash to enjoy and jam
pack like sardines, Sinkeiporean has no choice but to buy car also got screwed by our GaHmen COE, ARF, PARF, Custome duty, LTA tax, importer profit margin, than Sinkieporean left their cars at home to join the sardines MRT!

Aussie should go back to their own country as they are better off than SG!! lots of my frens are in Auzzieland, not
returning to Sinkieland, better pay, no discrimation on age! if you're 50 or 60 years old willing to work they
will employ you!! Up up to Auzzieland!!

Myanmar has opened its market to Foreigners to do business, I know of this lady who runs restuarant in Peninsula
and provision shop by her parents are now looking back at Myanmar where they migrate to SG land sometime
ago, they might be going back to their country, Sinkieland is getting very very expensive, stupid coffee shop
has raised their coffee and tea, so does the so called economic rice hae increased in prices! So the word economic
should be taken OUT!!~

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
The majority of foreigners who come here are not here to find a new country or make a new home. They are here to make money, have fun, build a career and their CV. Angmo, the vast majority will eventually go back to their own country. They in turn will be replaced by way of introduction and connections by people they mix with.

The overcrowding affects only the those in lower end of the Angmo food chain.

In a nutshell, Singapore is like a well oiled business park with well maintained facilities. Lucky Singaporean will work as receptionist, technicians, small time contractors and food vendors.

Just fuck off. A million other scums will take their place.

Fuck you lah, cut the crap lah.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever zapped me for this comment clearly needs a lesson in sarcasm...

Amongst Singaporeans, only use sarcasm and irony at your peril. Our educational system is narrow and our entertainment consists of lowbrow Chinese, Korean and American fare.