• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even my Ang Mo friend wants to go home now.........

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Did It On Purpose

our pap gov got it all wrong. people are attracted to a place to stay for a better life.

they are marketing sg like a whorehouse, of course you will get those foreigners come fuck and fuck off.

PAP did not get it all wrong. They planned all these dirty tricks. Lee thought he could slither away from all the sins and blames but he was dead wrong. The internet is a very strong tool that can go against him. He still think this is the 80s. Things have changed. Whatever is inside the box will be revealed.

His rhetoric will not go far if the people are alerted and if they are skeptical, whatever things he say will be considered as excuses and faked reasons. Things have changed for the better ? For freedom of expression and truth.

Even if it backfires, PAP and Lees can still escape, can you ?

"Tell me how to quit ! I got O-level only. Army is all I know !" The end of Sinkies ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope the pappys intro dual citizenship soon, it is helpful to so many people :biggrin:

I'm not sure that dual citizenship will help much.

Many males want to get their CPF & if they remain Sporeans would they be able to do that? Would a dual citizenship mean that males would be liable for reservist & have to go through the hassle of applying to be excused ?

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Everyone seems to want to leave this country, or already planning to leave. Even real FTs that has been here for years are leaving.

So what's left by 2030 ?

Simple... there'll be a new batch of suckers. A shitload of fools are born every second. We'll never run out.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The majority of foreigners who come here are not here to find a new country or make a new home. They are here to make money, have fun, build a career and their CV. Angmo, the vast majority will eventually go back to their own country. They in turn will be replaced by way of introduction and connections by people they mix with.

The overcrowding affects only the those in lower end of the Angmo food chain.

In a nutshell, Singapore is like a well oiled business park with well maintained facilities. Lucky Singaporean will work as receptionist, technicians, small time contractors and food vendors.

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly! Every single one of the many hundreds of foreigners I have met in my life whilst I was still in Singapore, all said that they would retire back in their original countries. None of them .... not one single one... even those who became Singapore citizens... plan to live here. They all plan to eventually return to their homeland and live there. Singapore is only a temporary stopover for them to earn money and build up their nest egg.

Only Singaporeans who have no choice to leave are going to be stuck here to retire recycling cardboard boxes or aluminium cans, or cleaning toilets to working in McDonalds. Or the other end of the spectrum - the rich upper class, who live here for the tax benefits.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is not worthy of returning back Malaysia and if it could be part of China province Singaporeans will have the vast land of China to live anywhere they want. The whites will have no chance of another invasion and colonization and the m&d can get stuff for getting rid of Singapore.

The majority of foreigners who come here are not here to find a new country or make a new home. They are here to make money, have fun, build a career and their CV. Angmo, the vast majority will eventually go back to their own country. They in turn will be replaced by way of introduction and connections by people they mix with.

The overcrowding affects only the those in lower end of the Angmo food chain.

In a nutshell, Singapore is like a well oiled business park with well maintained facilities. Lucky Singaporean will work as receptionist, technicians, small time contractors and food vendors.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singaporeans should be trained in productivity
many of them are actually very lazy
i went to jack's for my dinner
so few staff now
even the manager has to come into the picture
the aunty complains short of staff
it's working smart and working productively
many patrons complain
wave their hands and complain
the slow service, the poor service
singaporeans have to work harder
and become more productive
they were all spoilt and pampered
even the foreign staff are getting lazy
bad habits learnt from singaporeans
you want to survive here
work hard, work smart, work happily

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exactly! Every single one of the many hundreds of foreigners I have met in my life whilst I was still in Singapore, all said that they would retire back in their original countries. None of them .... not one single one... even those who became Singapore citizens... plan to live here. They all plan to eventually return to their homeland and live there. Singapore is only a temporary stopover for them to earn money and build up their nest egg.

Only Singaporeans who have no choice to leave are going to be stuck here to retire recycling cardboard boxes or aluminium cans, or cleaning toilets to working in McDonalds. Or the other end of the spectrum - the rich upper class, who live here for the tax benefits.

this i agree
only a handful stayed
but they are having their doubts
they are sending their kids home
they stay and make as much money as possible
they too will leave
singaporeans will have to look after themselves
we will have to get our act together
work as a united people
depending on foreigners is a dead scenario

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just the other day, she kenna road rage. A Sinkie car cut into her lane and the people inside told her to fuck back to her own country. She lamented that it was not like this when she first arrived and she was certain something is going to blow one day.

SHE NOT HAPPY ABOUT SINGAPOREAN DRIVING STYLE THEN GO SQUEEZE IN MRT LAH. angmo polite driver my arse!!! Lanjiao angmo women roading hogging in their korean suv and seldom signal when changing lane.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singaporeans should be trained in productivity
many of them are actually very lazy
i went to jack's for my dinner
so few staff now
even the manager has to come into the picture
the aunty complains short of staff
it's working smart and working productively
many patrons complain
wave their hands and complain
the slow service, the poor service
singaporeans have to work harder
and become more productive
they were all spoilt and pampered
even the foreign staff are getting lazy
bad habits learnt from singaporeans
you want to survive here
work hard, work smart, work happily

if you are a vegetarian, you do not need to go to a meat place to suffer from poor service.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SHE NOT HAPPY ABOUT SINGAPOREAN DRIVING STYLE THEN GO SQUEEZE IN MRT LAH. angmo polite driver my arse!!! Lanjiao angmo women roading hogging in their korean suv and seldom signal when changing lane.

you have a point. Usually ang mohs excuse themselves for their fucked up behavior.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree, they got their high standard of living from being lazy and stupid all the time!

hi there

1. peppi, may i remind you that.
2. you alleged you married some white individual.
3. or that you are some white dick:biggrin:
4. what is what leh:p

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even though in public, they will angkat singapore a lot and say how wonderful it is here, so safe, peaceful etc etc,.....

One simple qn to ask: how many of your highly qualified FT friends, I dont mean urine or shit or mudland FTs with normal qualifications doing normal everyday jobs. But I mean those high flyer types, in decision making jobs, ask them if possible, how many have renounced their home country's citizenship to take up pink ic.
the numbers are not encouraging, and I dont know any who have.
:biggrin:

Precisely. Wen any of de Ang Moh FTs tell u how great things r here, ask dem 1 simple ? R dey prepared 2 give der cuntries citizenship & take up a pink IC???? If no, den tell dem not 2 tok cock!!!!!

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mohs are not used to working hard, so they can't take the stress of working late which is probably brought about by their incompetence. When your friend goes back home, she will be more stressed because due to the leftist's idea of multi-culturalism, Australia is even not what it is used to be compared to Singapore.

De no. of Ozzies hu take up de pink IC (none dat I noe of so far) vs de no of Sinkees going 2 oz land & throwing der pink IC @ de PAP's faces shd tell u sth. :rolleyes:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not surprised. Every foreigner I've met who works here (on EP or PR) wants to leave. Even malaysians who've been here since primary school, married sinkie wives and have sinkie children wants to keep their mudlaysian passport for retirement.

Indian ah nehs are not dumb. Dey (pun intended) will go once prices are too high or when their sons need to serve NS. But 10 more will come here to take their place.

I'm sure Pap has visibility of all this. They have all the statistics of foreign talents coming in and going out. Yet they do nothing at all to curb this ponzi scheme.