• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even my Ang Mo friend wants to go home now.........

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just had coffee with my Aussie friend who has been here for 10 years. She looked pale and tired. 2 of the staff who left her bank were not replaced so she has to take on their job. At 11pm, she and her husband were still on their laptops on the kitchen tables. She has never been driven so hard in this crazy rat race. Just the other day, she kenna road rage. A Sinkie car cut into her lane and the people inside told her to fuck back to her own country. She lamented that it was not like this when she first arrived and she was certain something is going to blow one day. She is looking at leaving the bank now and leaving this country in a few years time.

Last weekend, another ex-colleague who left his job recently due to long hours and stress, jio me to join a busload of his friends to scout for properties in Iskandar.

Everyone seems to want to leave this country, or already planning to leave. Even real FTs that has been here for years are leaving.

So what's left by 2030 ?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies are smarter now and chose to leave in huge numbers...haha...that is good news.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In 2030, there will be more Indians, Pinoy & PRC ...the fake talents invasion. Of course, there will be the few thousands of fake angmo talents as well.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
People are realizing that the big bucks in peesai is not worth it if you're not able to have quality time with family and friends. Ive worked in FnB line and met alot of ang mor bosses and chefs whom at first have alot of praises for peesai. But after a couple of years, they can't wait to fuck off.

If you're earninngs are in the top 10 percent, than peesai is a great place for you. But if you're in the middle income bracket, fucking off is a good idea.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
People are realizing that the big bucks in peesai is not worth it if you're not able to have quality time with family and friends. Ive worked in FnB line and met alot of ang mor bosses and chefs whom at first have alot of praises for peesai. But after a couple of years, they can't wait to fuck off.

If you're earninngs are in the top 10 percent, than peesai is a great place for you. But if you're in the middle income bracket, fucking off is a good idea.

You are right and also no where in this world will you find senior citizens working in the FnB industry.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just had coffee with my Aussie friend who has been here for 10 years. She looked pale and tired. 2 of the staff who left her bank were not replaced so she has to take on their job. At 11pm, she and her husband were still on their laptops on the kitchen tables. She has never been driven so hard in this crazy rat race. Just the other day, she kenna road rage. A Sinkie car cut into her lane and the people inside told her to fuck back to her own country. She lamented that it was not like this when she first arrived and she was certain something is going to blow one day. She is looking at leaving the bank now and leaving this country in a few years time.

Last weekend, another ex-colleague who left his job recently due to long hours and stress, jio me to join a busload of his friends to scout for properties in Iskandar.

Everyone seems to want to leave this country, or already planning to leave. Even real FTs that has been here for years are leaving.

So what's left by 2030 ?

She should go back to Aussieland. Have a few friends who're there... and they won't come back even if you give them a higher paying job.

The FTs (both real and fake ones) are figuring out first hand for themselves that a crowded and overpopulated place is just not conducive for life. The PAP twits (and its imbecilic supporters) think money = life, money = quality of life.

This is a sick country run by some very sick people... in other countries they wouldn't be voted out... they would be grabbed by their collars, dragged out of Parliament, and locked up for high treason.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
and miws can retire in some foreign lands with their millions.

while peasants strangle each others to death for a small plot of pigeonhole land.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aussies are generally very laid-back, fun-loving, chill people. Similar to the Brazilians.

If even they are getting stressed out and unhappy, something is terribly wrong.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In 2030, there will be more Indians, Pinoy & PRC ...the fake talents invasion. Of course, there will be the few thousands of fake angmo talents as well.

By then Jolibee would have opended their 50th branch at _____ & SINgapore women are working in Philippines as Domestic Helpers!!

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mohs are not used to working hard, so they can't take the stress of working late which is probably brought about by their incompetence. When your friend goes back home, she will be more stressed because due to the leftist's idea of multi-culturalism, Australia is even not what it is used to be compared to Singapore.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a couple of aussie and german FTs, very highly qualified, phd and dont know what else qualifications, having good jobs, etc very down to earth, chilled out but also know how to work hard.

they are totally integrated into spore life, tuition, maid, swimming, ballet, music, ching chong lessons for their ang moh kid etc. etc.

Even though in public, they will angkat singapore a lot and say how wonderful it is here, so safe, peaceful etc etc, but at the back of their mind, when you really know them, they will tell you it is crazy to live here permanently.

One simple qn to ask: how many of your highly qualified FT friends, I dont mean urine or shit or mudland FTs with normal qualifications doing normal everyday jobs. But I mean those high flyer types, in decision making jobs, ask them if possible, how many have renounced their home country's citizenship to take up pink ic.
the numbers are not encouraging, and I dont know any who have.

Whoever I know, only snigger abt the singapore lifestyle and all agree its not a long term place to stay.

I hope the pappys intro dual citizenship soon, it is helpful to so many people :biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
our pap gov got it all wrong. people are attracted to a place to stay for a better life.
instead of making Singaporeans and those decided to stay having better life in order to attract better and more foreigners. they let in all the dirty longkang water to mix with clean mineral water and polluted the whole reservoir!
they are marketing sg like a whorehouse, of course you will get those foreigners come fuck and fuck off.
they got it all wrong.
本末倒置

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mohs are not used to working hard, so they can't take the stress of working late which is probably brought about by their incompetence. When your friend goes back home, she will be more stressed because due to the leftist's idea of multi-culturalism, Australia is even not what it is used to be compared to Singapore.

Agree, they got their high standard of living from being lazy and stupid all the time!

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are wrong about that. There are some very ambitious & driven people in angmo land. I've lived there & seen it all. The difference is that people can chose whether they want to follow a pressure cooker or a laid back lifestyle. It's all about the freedom of choice. Whether you are a blue collar or white collar workers, you are part of the middle class.

In Spore the choice has been taken away by the PAP. You either join the rat race or sink.

Don't make the mistake of under estimating the Australians like LKY did. In my last company which was a US MNC, the Aussies were the guys running the show & not the local Sporean staff.

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone can choose to work hard but not everyone can work smart. If one thinks that working a back breaking job and not paid well plus no medical insurance, benefits is a way to success than good luck. Dishwashers in OZ get paid more than a Head Chef in peesai for the very fact its detrimental to ur health working these kinda jobs.
They also get company benefits.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just had coffee with my Aussie friend who has been here for 10 years. She looked pale and tired. 2 of the staff who left her bank were not replaced so she has to take on their job. ..

Your friend is lucky that she can return home. She will better appreciate what it means to be a citizen of a first world country.