• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

dahon2

Target audience for this according to UEM are expat community eg Aussies who prefer townhouses with facilities. Pool is Olympic sized - a first.

Each lift opens to 2 units. Total 3 levels. Basement parking.
1. Level 1 type A - single floor.
2. Level 2 duplex - first floor dining, living, kitchen, 1 bedrm; upper duplex level 2 bedrooms.
3. Level 3 duplex - first floor dining, living, kitchen, 1 bedrm; lower duplex level 2 bedrooms.

dahon2

To continue, Level 2 and 3 are shared between 2 units. However lift access to Level 2 duplex is ONLY on Level 2 and for Level 3 ONLY for Level 3 even though your bedrooms are also on another level to ensure privacy.

Amanda7617

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi There,

Is there anyone willing to let go bungalow land or ready bungalow at ledang height?
Becasese there is a potential investor looking on land size 10,000 sq.ft or even bigger.

Market price for land at RM 90/100 psf

Kindly contact Amanda Liong at 012-7767889

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a stock market forum, you have all kinds of people;

1. people who shorted the market will post all kinds of negative comments hoping that other forum members would believe and help to bring down the prices, thus making a huge profit for himself.

2. people who long the market, they will post all positive comments........

BUT remember, market forces will determine the price in the end.

Last year June my friend bought Melody Pk Ph 3 Type B for RM2.82M, now for similar size Noble Park is RM3.8M. Wake up please!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
My personal opinion:

The so called part-time agent comments were mis-leading and incorrect as pointed out by Bro IR.

Whether or not his post should be deleted, this is entirely the prerogative of our moderator. Let's leave it to him to do his due diligence with respect.

Cheers
N

GusGus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ... I've been reading this forum often and I find the diverse views of individuals helpful. Believe time will tell as market forces will eventually decide who predicted correctly.

Personally, JB despite having ample land space and security concerns will eventually benefit from the spill over effect from neighboring Singapore. There is only that much space on the little red dot and I see a win win situation for both countries to grow Iskandar given it's proximity.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
UEM will be soft launching the Teega project in Puteri Harbour with public marina facing next month. Pricing is average psf $700.

If you miss Imperia and thinking of the kind of lifestyle like Imperia, you can consider this project.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any bro or sis receives letter to collect keys for Ujana?

Received letter saying UEM will be handing over keys in middle of this month.

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, what is the latest selling price for a 2 bed-room Ujana flat ? Is ujana Freehold or 99 year lease ? thanks

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, even though the newly launched semi-dees have no view(except viewing your neighbours), smaller built-up area and high selling price(starting from min. RM1.8mil), they are still selling fast.

522800_10151128842034667_2114168978_n.jpg

Moreover, I've never seen UEM's office so crowded before. Things are really picking up now. In 2010, Nusajaya really looks like a dead town, I seldom see anyone else in UEM's office when I was there but yet units were snapped up fast then. Things are really different now with such crowd and interest in Nusajaya.

420846_10151129068044667_1774143335_n.jpg

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Kopi, are there any sea fronting units for this?

Following some updates from fellow forummers regarding the living fire noises 500m away in Singapore Tengah, I also drop by to speak to the security guard. He seem very very relaxed when I greeted him but his tune and facial expression changed when I asked about living firing noises. He responsed rather solemnly that it was very serious and the twice a week live firing exercise affected his rest and work greatly. Yes, the ground literally shook. Can even hear fighter jets roaring across the border even though he cannot see them.

I am unsure if this will affect the those residents staying in condos. I do hope they are sound proof!

I am sure there will be some sea fronting units but whether this will be blocked by other future development, not sure.

It is 3 blocks of 41 storey with 3 wings and now only launching 2 tower blocks. Still I will be interested to attend the soft launch and see whether I can buy a unit there.

Looking to join the Puteri Harbor community.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, what is the latest selling price for a 2 bed-room Ujana flat ? Is ujana Freehold or 99 year lease ? thanks

got this info from broker, Ujana has buyers looking to buy at average $550 psf. 2 bedroom is 1147 and 3 bedroom is 1320 sf.

Ujana is freehold and one medini is 99 LH.

If Ujana which is completed is selling at $550 to $600psf, some projects which have not even started wants to sell at ave 950 - 1,000 psf does look over-priced.

Also when compare with project like D'rich that is not even started selling for ave $450, Ujana looks like a better choice.

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopikong99,

Comparing Ujana and those Puteri Harbour Projects may not be a fair comparison as they are completely different products.

Pretty much like comparing a Ferrari and Proton...although both are cars, are completely different products.

Blue_S

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopikong99,

Comparing Ujana and those Puteri Harbour Projects may not be a fair comparison as they are completely different products.

Pretty much like comparing a Ferrari and Proton...although both are cars, are completely different products.

Understood your concern if you just look at typical marketing model to tell which is naturally high end "Ferrari". What suppose to really make me concern are design, material, quality etc. also, strata on land is playing a big part to really tell what you buy is worth or not. I can so far see puteri Harbour is heading to high end but using same construction matters, materials, workmanship etc. just with a bit more interior packing which should not be that convincing.

Marine or seaside should not be a selling point also if there are no daily human life activities beside a few boats been parked there because it is cheaper charges. Finally. I should say you have described Ferrari wrongly to puteri Harbour because it is still a protoon at the moment.

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi hi,

newbie here, where is this showroom that you're mentioned below? :smile:

Moreover, I've never seen UEM's office so crowded before. Things are really picking up now. In 2010, Nusajaya really looks like a dead town, I seldom see anyone else in UEM's office when I was there but yet units were snapped up fast then. Things are really different now with such crowd and interest in Nusajaya.

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Blue_S, nice reading your post.

Let me go into facts and hard figures to support better my argument. I agree that the Ferrari and Proton example might not be appropriate. The construction cost for Ujana might be at around 180 MYR/psf of saleable floor area while the construction cost for those projects at Puteri harbour might be at 450 MYR/psf of saleable area.

When we talk about construction cost, we are not talking about "materials, interior packing etc" it's much more than that.

We are talking about:

1. The external facade of the building: glass vs simple brick facade

2. Whether the carpark is underground or exterior carpark with aluminium roof.

3. The quality of the interior fittings like bedroom cabinets, kitchen cabinets and appliances, toilets fittings, windows and door frames, air con units and condensor provided etc

4. The finishing of the lobby and common areas. Just compare the lobby of a Somerset vs the Ujana.. you will notice the difference

5. The facilities provided: Tennis court, Olympic size swimming pool, Gym, Sky garden, sky swimming pool, reading room, squash court, gardens and general landscaping.

6. The quality of the building materials (marble vs ceramic), the size of the wooden flooring in the bedroom, etc..

And the list goes on and on..

I just felt that after reading your article you were comparing apple with apple. but really, Ujana and Puteri Harbour projects are different products..can not compare..

Now, the above explanation only serves to justify the difference in pricing between Ujana and Puteri Harbour and it's NOT intended to comment on the merits of the Investment and its returns.... at the end, Ujana has proven to be a fantastic investment. It's just to set the record and facts on the different pricing.

Kindly note that the above costing excludes the Land Cost and Soft cost (Statutory fees, Professional fees, Marketing etc). Soft costs will also be much higher in Puteri Harbour vs Ujana as high end Architects, Interior Designer, Landscapping consultant need to be appointed for PH projecs while for Ujana there is only need to appoint the basic professional services : normal architect, C&S, and M&E etc..

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi g3abc,

I think a make a mistake by putting the example of the Ferrari and Proton...

I hope my earlier post clarifies this... as far as I am concerned, Ujana has been a fantastic investment with great returns. That's what matters.

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Juanra, Thanks for your informative post. I appreciate. What do you think ? How high Ujana psf price may go up to ? and on the other hand, what is the possible downside ? <- touch wood.

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I like from Ujana is its location... right next to all the expensive bungalows at East Ledang and near Educity.

I think the potential for Ujana will depend very much on the success of Nusajaya, whether it can became a successful integrated city with all the amenities like: schools, universities, shopping malls, hospital, entertainment options, fine dinning, office district, shopping belt, etc..