• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually there may be already cable running below ground, just that you don't see it.

Yup. Even if you can see no power lines in your area, there may be underground cables much closer than you imagine.

Moreover, Power Line EMF may not be your greatest danger
Suppose that you are being exposed to a 1.0 mG EMF from living next to a power transmission line.

Its also possible that your exposure from the computer monitor you are now using could be 2.5 mG, and from your TV perhaps another 2.0 mG, and from your bedside clock-radio, another 1.0 mG.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The wirings inside the walls of your house can also create a dangerous emf at a range of 1.0 metre.
Hehe I think the only way to avoid emf is to stay far away from civilization.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly.. Even with all the LTEs, 3G, 4G signals surrounding us and the WIFI is at Microwave frequency.. What is generators or power lines?
Fengshui perspective of power etc are meaningless these days.. In ancient times, there is no 3G,4G, Wifi or power cables..

The wirings inside the walls of your house can also create a dangerous emf at a range of 1.0 metre.
Hehe I think the only way to avoid emf is to stay far away from civilization.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah! Investor, u make me drool looking at the pics :0..

Don't drool over properties in East Ledang, drool over the girls in East Ledang's Pool Bungalow =D
393726_10150412212843301_585668300_8352751_2004135591_n.jpg

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that part of the deal? 1 room for each gal... All in all you need a 6 room bungalow.. Or probably another room to make medicine..

Don't drool over properties in East Ledang, drool over the girls in East Ledang's Pool Bungalow =D
393726_10150412212843301_585668300_8352751_2004135591_n.jpg

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is that part of the deal? 1 room for each gal... All in all you need a 6 room bungalow.. Or probably another room to make medicine..

Arsenal - I think you need more rooms.

Oh IskandarRocks - Those gals played in your bungalow's big garden too :biggrin: Sorry that I didn't inform you about this until now.

389977_10150412208698301_585668300_8352736_594678410_n.jpg

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IskandarRocks - Now they're back into your swimming pool.
Gals reeally love a Pool Bungalow as it'll never fail to make them 'wet'!

378609_10150412212293301_585668300_8352747_1891748438_n.jpg

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IR - Your pool is big enough to squeeze in another 100 babes.
Sigh! I should have bought a Pool Bungalow too :(

374607_10150412212708301_585668300_8352750_928033530_n.jpg

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
If they use these pics for advertising, the sales will go through the roof!

Absolutely agree, i wanted to buy a pool bungalow at one stage. The one with the multiple hallways and a pool in the back. :(
Came back and it was all gone.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah, now we know why you are doing snooping around East Ledang, Investor.

Or maybe these are just some new innovative ideas by Investor, their new 'Head of Marketing' :wink:

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly.. Even with all the LTEs, 3G, 4G signals surrounding us and the WIFI is at Microwave frequency.. What is generators or power lines?
Fengshui perspective of power etc are meaningless these days.. In ancient times, there is no 3G,4G, Wifi or power cables..

Agree with all of you. There are several arguement that a high tension power line may actually be less harmful than a cell phone. So, for your own stay, it may not matter.

That said, for investment, sometimes perception matters more than reality. So, I would be careful before selecting a unit close to a power line, sub station, etc. I have seen some some articles on the internet stating that homes near power line may have a slighltly lower valuation than otherwise. If not anything else, this may be used as a negative factor during negotiation ...... just my 2 cents.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean this can be done? I am so much turn-off by the maintainence of pools. Really feel like walking into the east ledang sales office to grab a bungalow with a pool now. I heard the price is RM3.5m to rm4.m, still cheap as compared to singapore landed and KL bunglows!

Hi,

FYI ,i paid 950 rm for the maintence of pool, housekeeping once a week n garden twice a week

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just saw an email from East Ledang - they will preview phase 9 townhouses tomorrow (Sat, Oct 7) - called Ophiria Residences .....