• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee fires 2nd salvo at MM LEE

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Chao

Ching Peng in his book acknowledged that Cold Store wiped out the Singapore Underground. If it arrested all the wrong people, Why the hell did Chin Peng admit that it wiped out his communist underground ? No question mark for me abt Cold Store given Chin Peng's own historical writings from Thailand.

Just look at any country from Africa to Asia for what happens when the Communist took over. I think its a fair judgement to say that there was no way the Communist in Singapore would have deviated from the script. For that matter the CCP was supporting in the sixties the CPM according to Chin Peng. Look at Mao and the CCP and how it treated dissent.......

Locke

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's illogical that some here are deeming death to entail automatically deserved respect, condolence and sympathy as part of humanity. It's not. It's part of individual personality and agenda.

Hey, why we seem to agree on many things these days?:biggrin:

There is a marked difference when you compare the two letters - LHL to KJ and CSJ to MM.

In the case of LHL to KJ, it's the assailant who is now the victor inflicting pain on the victim on his death. It's gloating over his victory and in turn mocking the victim for his ineptness.

In the case of CSJ to MM, it's the other way round. The victim is not in a position to 'mock' the victor because he remains wounded. The victim is pleading to the victor to 'empathize' with the wounded since he is now in a similar position to feel and understand the pain, which in the past the victor had no chance.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Chao

Ching Peng in his book acknowledged that Cold Store wiped out the Singapore Underground. If it arrested all the wrong people, Why the hell did Chin Peng admit that it wiped out his communist underground ? No question mark for me abt Cold Store given Chin Peng's own historical writings from Thailand.

Just look at any country from Africa to Asia for what happens when the Communist took over. I think its a fair judgement to say that there was no way the Communist in Singapore would have deviated from the script. For that matter the CCP was supporting in the sixties the CPM according to Chin Peng. Look at Mao and the CCP and how it treated dissent.......

Locke

Hello CB KIA! :oIo: The PAPies and the British may have wiped out the Singapore Underground (communists) BUT BUT BUT does it also mean that they wiped out ONLY THE COMMUNISTS!!!

KNNBPCB!!! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: You are a fucking ingrate. A bastard of the highest order. You fucking talk like you're some elite CB KIA but all you do is tell lies and more lies!!!

heh BASTARD lying son of a bitch! The British would not have allowed the communists to take over Singapore! The communists were too far away to do anything substantial other than to commit terrorist acts but they would never have been able or allowed to take over Singapore.

Just take a look at your fucking world map and see where Singapore lies! You fucking CB KIA! Australia and NZ would have been crossed out and the British would never allow it.

Bastard liars like you like to tell lies to keep yourself in good company.

KNNPCB to YOU! :oIo:

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
u r his sidekick issit? why love sux his cock so much?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
why cant reveal the deeds he done? or u prefer living in his lie?:oIo:

Don't say until like that ok? Why are you getting so worked up? Its only a Forum where each will have his own opinion... You seemed to like Dr Chee whilst other's don't..

You seemed to be Dr Chee's side kick as well....Can I safely say that? I guess I can BUT I DIDN'T bec I respect your views and opinion... So brother, there's no need to get so worked up. PLEASE WATCH YOUR HEALTH..

Cheers.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your comparisons are a bit off.

LKY worked with the communists only because he was using them as a tool to gain a platform. Once he achieved that, he ditched them and them allied with the British to achieve the ultimate objective.

Many in Cold Store were indeed communists.

You are and will always be the chief of talking cock where ever you go.

Firstly, LKY also worked with the communists.

Secondly there is a huge question mark as to the communist leanings of those caught in Operation Cold Store.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your comparisons are a bit off.

LKY worked with the communists only because he was using them as a tool to gain a platform. Once he achieved that, he ditched them and them allied with the British to achieve the ultimate objective.

Many in Cold Store were indeed communists.

Where is/was the proof? Absolutely nothing was proven! And yet you make such accusations. For all you know Lim Chin Siong was just like LKY, meeting with the communists etc for independence for Singapore from the British but never was LCS a communist, just like LKY.

FOr all you know, LKY was the one who initiated the meetings with the communists with an idea to humtum LCS later as LKY had better connections with the British.

And recently disclosed government notes in the UK, of the incidents then, shows that LKY was a scheming liar of the greatest degree. And yet you stand by him today with no single shred of evidence for or against him or those that you accuse? KNNPCB!!!

What kind of a brain do you have?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree with you, Queen.

Except I don't read Dr Chee's letter as "pleading".

Hey, why we seem to agree on many things these days?:biggrin:

There is a marked difference when you compare the two letters - LHL to KJ and CSJ to MM.

In the case of LHL to KJ, it's the assailant who is now the victor inflicting pain on the victim on his death. It's gloating over his victory and in turn mocking the victim for his ineptness.

In the case of CSJ to MM, it's the other way round. The victim is not in a position to 'mock' the victor because he remains wounded. The victim is pleading to the victor to 'empathize' with the wounded since he is now in a similar position to feel and understand the pain, which in the past the victor had no chance.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have no proof but I need no proof. Ask the old timers. They know there were genuine, committed and true-blooded communists operating in Singapore to further the objectives of their communist brethren using united front methods.

Lim Chin Siong ... I'm glad he did not win. He would have been disastrous for singapore.

Where is/was the proof? Absolutely nothing was proven! And yet you make such accusations. For all you know Lim Chin Siong was just like LKY, meeting with the communists etc for independence for Singapore from the British but never was LCS a communist, just like LKY.

FOr all you know, LKY was the one who initiated the meetings with the communists with an idea to humtum LCS later as LKY had better connections with the British.

And recently disclosed government notes in the UK, of the incidents then, shows that LKY was a scheming liar of the greatest degree. And yet you stand by him today with no single shred of evidence for or against him or those that you accuse? KNNPCB!!!

What kind of a brain do you have?

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Chee letter is a calling rather than gloating. He wanted MM to understand and feel the true meaning of family love, beyond that of his own family while at his moment of grief and lost. Dr chee intent is to call MM to free his opponents and return them their rights of citizens. He did not rejoice at MM but grieve at those he listed. He pleaded that such sorrow, of MM, must be equally shown to the innocence being locked up & in exile. There is no better time to nurse an injured tiger and not wait until he has fully recovered to take more lives. Dr Chee is trying his luck to make the tiger show more gratitude even when such hope is not there. Where can you find people in Singapore who are brave to do that?

Besides, what is there to grieve when a person has lived life to the fullest in riches and fame and being accorded the grandeur of "state" funeral and have the nation made to grieve with the family. Unless the family are in denial of mortality, natural death is not a bad thing and even worth a celebration for people like MM's wife (who aged gracefully than most old folks out there).

Please put your sympathy rightly when it belongs.

Bro very well said, the best i've read so far, especially the above sentence and the word MADE

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
its wrong because why? u said so?

NO. it is NOT wrong to gloat, because i said so.

You are an absolute moron.

On the issue of gloating over people's misfortunes, even those of your political opponents, I'll win in the court of public opinion hands down. Doesn't matter what you say. You'll be beaten out of the gate in the time I blink.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ops. i am sorry. btw since u started calling names 1st, fuck your mother chee bye. congrats on your family getting cancer:biggrin:

You know I just read your signature: "LOSERS & USELESS MIGRATE!! WINNERS TAKE ALL. HAHA, DUMBFUCKS!!!"

Please let me know you aren't tonychat. Are you tonychat?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Dr Chee is damn sick. Using this sad moment to try to score political points for himself. All his bullshit about feeling the pain and expressing his sincereity, he is just rubbing salt on wounds. I have absolutely no respect for this man.

I can fully agree - we need to respect the dead and his/her griefing family. But respect must be both ways whether to the dead or to the living.

Dear (o) / (o), did you have a chance listening to LKY's eulogy he delivered to the late Goh Keng Swee? Sadly, a daughter of the former Malaysian Finance Minister, Tan Siew Sin had to come a rebuke part of LKY's eulogy about her father. The late Tan Siew Sin already dead for more than 20 years, and I believe their family members are still griefing on his death, why can't LKY let them grief in peace after 20 years?