• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee fires 2nd salvo at MM LEE

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Chee must have thought very carefully before sending this letter. MM being a hardcore dictator, there is no better time than now to bring him down from his ivory tower and feel the pain his policies have inflicted on many others. Apparently the letter may seems a little inappropriate when MM family is still moaning but it is not unfair from a broader perspective. The letter is timely and habour no hatre. I like the way it is written, Dr Chee still wish him well and wanted him to feel the pain of others too when the feeling of pain is still fresh.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dr chee well said!!! locke was right too. politic is politic and all politicians are dirty including lee and chee. but retributions always come in a very surprising manner. like whats happening for lky. stay tune...

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
lockeliberal said:
Dear Dr Chee

I am absolutely disgusted by both letters thus far sent by the SDP and the Young Democrats. In so much as I am sickened by some of the fawning ass licking comments made by people. aka " Heaven would on Earth ' Kwa, I nevertheless retain enough semblance of human decency and kindness to let the dead stay dead and to allow the living room and respite to grieve and mourn.

It does not however change my disgust at your absolute lack of human decency as you gloat at the pain of a man who dearly loved his wife and as you revel, and rejoice in his suffering.

He may have blood on his hands, He may have wronged many but I as an individual nevertheless would state , let history write his epitah , let history write its judgement but if a man grieves for the women he loves, let the man and the family grieve in peace.

Locke

The saddest side of humanity has been shown in criticising/making fun of the death and mocking the family in grieve.

They say he is cruel, but these people are the ones who are even more cruel than him. Whether its on the forum or off the forum.

R

redlightmeansgo

cruelty reigns when people turn a blind eye to evil and remain indifferent lest they get into trouble.

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
Been proven times and again, shrouds have no pockets and even gun-carriage couldn't carries much.

It's morbid but that those untold heartbreaks caused by this dictator with his clique using underhanded tactics should be exposed publicly one by one and this is the perfect chance to shame and tear to shreds the veneer of invincibility of this still living montrosity.

Grievings ? Those grievances caused by this single entity couldn't be paid in full even if he has a hundred lifetimes. Retribution is at hand.

Like in boxing, 1-2 punch is the only way to go. Selamat Jalan, Selamat Pergi, Selamat Mati...

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not think LKY is a saint. There are things he did that I don't agree. There are things he do that I think is the right thing to do. And as a whole, I think he has done more good than bad for Singaporeans. Sometimes, one has to take tough and hard decisions for that will benefit the majority and impact a small group. No choice, there is no perfect solution in many cases. But comparing to other small countries, I honestly think Singapore is better off than them. We cannot be the best small countries that everyone is happy, but we are among the better ones where the majority is living OK. We are safe, have simple food on the table and roof above our heads. Life is tougher no doubt, but the same thing is happening in many parts of the world.

Hitler has done good for Germany also, if not for him, what would Germany be today. Mao Ze Dong has done good for China, rather than a feudal dynastic system they have the communist which evolved into what China is today.

The point is, even a Saint or a Prophet will have their supporters & detractors...

So is LKY....agreed he has done much, but without the people that worked together with him, from the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's through their blood sweat & tears built SINGAPORE, he is just another cog in the wheel, ok a big cog!.

But was it wise for a nation of people to leave their lives, their future & their fate in just one man, for more that 4 decades.

If we will measure all the benefits he had generated for SINgapore against all that he had impacted people's life with grief & sufferings, which side of the scales will it tip?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If we will measure all the benefits he had generated for SINgapore against all that he had impacted people's life with grief & sufferings, which side of the scales will it tip?

You mean the benefit of opening the floodgate for Fake Trash into Singapore and turned Singapore into a third world country and upped the poverty level? I do not know how to appreciate that. Besides, all things that were said in parliament about highfallutin, aspiration, daft, igorance, chief grumblers and complacents. Which Singaporeans on earth appreciate such remarks? I am sure his obscene salaries and perks granted are more than sufficient for his contributions while many peers who helped in this process of building Singapore did not have such priviledge and fortune. Some even died without any medical assistance. Which side of the scales tip even more?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The saddest side of humanity has been shown in criticising/making fun of the death and mocking the family in grieve.

They say he is cruel, but these people are the ones who are even more cruel than him. Whether its on the forum or off the forum.

These people have not suffered the pain of humilation, the lost of a love one, that is alive but can be given off as dead...but is worst of a suffering that you are alive & you wish you are dead...

These were inflicted on his political opponents, the same feeling of a person in a camatose state, providence was kind enough or we have to see the day unravelling before us, will the old tree suffer the same fate.

Those people who criticize this...have not tasted pain...

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
HURSDAY, 07 OCTOBER 2010
Singapore Democrats

Mr Lee Kuan Yew
Minister Mentor

Dear Mr Lee,

As you grieve over the loss of Mdm Kwa Geok Choo, many Singaporeans grieve with you. Everytime someone dear to us passes away, the pain is deep. Losing a loved one is the cruelest act that life can inflict on humans.

Even as you mourn the loss of Mdm Kwa, I am certain that you think of the happier moments that the both of you shared and that you, of all the people in this world, were the one to have had the pleasure of spending a lifetime with her. That, at least, is to be celebrated.

But while you had Mdm Kwa on whom you cultivated your affection, there were others who were deprived of that very same joy. They were not separated from their loved ones by that surly grasp of death, but by political power with which you wielded, and wielded so ruthlessly and unjustly.

You had Mr Chia Thye Poh locked up for most of his adult life. He was incarcerated when he was only 25 and regained his freedom only when he turned 57. Even Nelson Mandela spent less years under detention. The best years of Mr Chia's life was so inhumanely taken away. He had a girlfriend who could not wait for him and who left him when he was still in prison.

Dr Lim Hock Siew married Dr Beatrice Chia. When I met them recently, I saw the love - unspoken but abiding - that they had for each other despite the fact that you had kept them apart for 20 years.

Then there is Mr Said Zahari whom you also imprisoned for years, 17 years to be exact. He spoke lovingly of his late wife, Salamah, whom he adored. She faithfully and lovingly tended home while waiting for her soulmate to return and to hold her and to talk with her. She struggled with their four children, running a foodstall to eke out a living while Said languished in prison. Their children often had no money to go to school.

To this day, he asks for God's forgiveness for breaking the oath he made with Salamah to be together when they married each other. When she died in 2004, his heart must have broken into a thousand pieces, just like yours is breaking into a thousand pieces.

While you loved your wife, they loved theirs too.

There are scores of others who cannot be reunited with their families because you have made it so. Ms Tang Fong Har, who was detained in 1987 and who subsequently fled to Hong Kong, has been wanting to return to Singapore to see her ailing mother. But she cannot because there is still the threat of her being re-arrested if she returns.

Others like Mr Tang Liang Hong are also separated from their families because they cannot return to Singapore without facing incarceration.

I, too, have family. My wife wishes for me to return to Taiwan with her to be with her family. I cannot fulfill that obligation because you have made it so. I did go to Taiwan last year, but only to attend my father-in-law's funeral. He had asked about me before he died but by the time I got to his bedside after I managed to get the Official Assignee's approval to leave the country, he had lost consciousness. I never got to say goodbye.

It pains me to think that the only time I can be with my wife and children in Taiwan is when someone in the family dies.

You have taken away much of what I have but despite all that you have done to me and mine, I bear you no ill-will. As I said to you during our trial in 2008, you are an intelligent man, I only hope that you will become a wise one. I meant it then and I mean it now. Love and the relationships we have with family and friends are what matter most. Riches and power mean little when those dearest to us leave us.

I extend to you my deepest sympathies on the demise of Mdm Kwa. I want to express my condolence in the sincerest manner I know how. While I commiserate with you on your loss, I would be remiss if I did not take this opportuinity to tell you, if you don't already know, how much pain you have inflicted on your political opponents and whose families you have torn apart, the same kind of pain that you presently feel.

In the remaining time while you still walk this earth with us, turn from your ways. Free yourself from the prison of wealth and power that keeps you from cherishing that most precious of life's qualities - humanity. It is still not too late.

Sincerely,

Chee Soon Juan
Share this article:

help DONE DR chee is time to rise

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Dr Chee
It does not however change my disgust at your absolute lack of human decency as you gloat at the pain of a man who dearly loved his wife and as you revel, and rejoice in his suffering.

Locke

Dr Chee letter is a calling rather than gloating. He wanted MM to understand and feel the true meaning of family love, beyond that of his own family while at his moment of grief and lost. Dr chee intent is to call MM to free his opponents and return them their rights of citizens. He did not rejoice at MM but grieve at those he listed. He pleaded that such sorrow, of MM, must be equally shown to the innocence being locked up & in exile. There is no better time to nurse an injured tiger and not wait until he has fully recovered to take more lives. Dr Chee is trying his luck to make the tiger show more gratitude even when such hope is not there. Where can you find people in Singapore who are brave to do that?

Besides, what is there to grieve when a person has lived life to the fullest in riches and fame and being accorded the grandeur of "state" funeral and have the nation made to grieve with the family. Unless the family are in denial of mortality, natural death is not a bad thing and even worth a celebration for people like MM's wife (who aged gracefully than most old folks out there).

Please put your sympathy rightly when it belongs.

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fair enough.

Is that all you can say?

Fair enough?

You don't even know the context in the use of the word 'fair'.

Ppl want retribution and revenge on that Old Goat.

The last remaining in the mortal world.

That man has no soul, no heart in simple terms like Darth Vader.

And if Loong Skywalker don't dispense justice on him, as in the movie. I guess the rebellion should.:biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...And as a whole, I think he has done more good than bad for Singaporeans. Sometimes, one has to take tough and hard decisions for that will benefit the majority and impact a...
...Life is tougher no doubt, but the same thing is happening in many parts of the world.
I totally agree with your thoughts.

Well thought and said.

Cheers

This Dr Chee is damn sick. Using this sad moment to try to score political points for himself. All his bullshit about feeling the pain and expressing his sincereity, he is just rubbing salt on wounds. I have absolutely no respect for this man.
agreed and well said.

u r his sidekick issit? why love sux his cock so much?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
why cant reveal the deeds he done? or u prefer living in his lie?:oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I neither offer condolence nor sympathy for the passing of Mdm. Kwa. I don't even know her. From what I know about her, I don't even like her. However, I don't curse and swear at her too, since she had never done me any wrong directly and personally.

It's illogical that some here are deeming death to entail automatically deserved respect, condolence and sympathy as part of humanity. It's not. It's part of individual personality and agenda. Ask to the Chinese and Koreans why they object and protest to Japanese paying respects at the Yasukuni shrine. Are they inhumane?

Of course, I'm not saying that Mdm. Kwa did anything as heinous as the Japanese did in the past. However, what public good had she done relative to what private gain had she gotten?

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
The letter which Dr Chee wrote is excellent. He hits the nail on the head.

It is also factual and timely too.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Dr Chee is damn sick. Using this sad moment to try to score political points for himself. All his bullshit about feeling the pain and expressing his sincereity, he is just rubbing salt on wounds. I have absolutely no respect for this man.

then dont respect.no one respect you either!!! :oIo:

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Tristan

The communist and cold store were not saints. History is full of examples of communists gaining power in the sixties and shooting or imprisoning those who opposed them in order to create their workers paradise on earth.

Were some of them communist or communist supporters actively taking direction from real communist members ? How many were innocent and how many were guilty ? Btw I have every sympathy for those arrested under Operation Spectrum as I felt that was overdone.

Cold Store and the others, they were just on the losing side in the struggle for power which the PAP won. If they had won, they would have imprisoned shot or exiled the PAP. So no I have very little sympathy for those in the sixties.

Were innocents affected like families yes of course but please remember that if the shoe was on the other foot, the innocents in the PAP families would have suffered as well. The communist if they had won I repeat would not have been saints.

Locke

sir cum-a-lot

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 good act deserved another.

when JBJ kicked the bucket, a lame condolence letter was sent to the bereaved family. now, when the old lady straighten her legs, CSJ returns the famiLee a similar favor.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Were some of them communist or communist supporters actively taking direction from real communist members ? How many were innocent and how many were guilty ? Btw I have every sympathy for those arrested under Operation Spectrum as I felt that was overdone.

Cold Store and the others, they were just on the losing side in the struggle for power which the PAP won. If they had won, they would have imprisoned shot or exiled the PAP. So no I have very little sympathy for those in the sixties.

Were innocents affected like families yes of course but please remember that if the shoe was on the other foot, the innocents in the PAP families would have suffered as well. The communist if they had won I repeat would not have been saints.

Locke

You are and will always be the chief of talking cock where ever you go.

Firstly, LKY also worked with the communists.

Secondly there is a huge question mark as to the communist leanings of those caught in Operation Cold Store.

Thirdly, given these facts you surmise that if LKY had lost the victors would have treated LKY with the same diabolical tactics as LKY did unto them except that you added that they may have been shot dead. This is a horrendously spurious presumption for you to base this entire post upon.

CSJ's letter is to allow two generations of Singaporeans to know of those that were wrongly imprisoned by LKY and the PAP and who suffered much more than any human should have suffered.

:oIo: